Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The dr is in.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: The dr is in.   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 am

1) Requested Position: global mod or what ever i was before

2) Preferences: Forum or Apps.

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: because i have been part of this site almost scene the beginning and i want to help improve the site for years to come.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff: i am realistic, fair, and do not take sides. I have a good knowledge of rp sites mainly bleach and i always try to obay the rules and enforce them.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: To make this site as fun as it can be and bring it to a level where every one is rping at a fair and realistic level with out braking the rules.

4) Skills: I am skilled at understanding how powers work, along with how battles should be played out between ranks, but more importantly how the rules of the forum effect the over all flow of the site itself. I own up to my mistakes but i learn from them and apply what i learn to the site from apps to building site from nothing everything i learn i apply it to make what i do and those i help better.

5) Past Experience: I have built a few bleach sites, i have been a admin on about seven bleach sites and a mod on five. I have been a admin and mod on this site also before.

6) Suggestions/Comments:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tailocdacnien

PostSubject: Re: The dr is in.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:12 pm

"Luxury suites" is a luxury small complex in Rhodes Island, located at the West Coast with panoramic sea view on the beach of Ixia.
A truly magnificent beachfront resort small luxury boutique Hotel, recently renovated, consisting of 4 fantastic suites.

22/04 - 31/05
RATES ON BED AND BREAKFAST BASIS
STANDARD SUITE: 20 EURO PER PERSON
1ST AND 2ND CHILD 0-12 YEARS: FREE OF CHARGE
3RD – 5TH PAX CHILD OR ADULT OVER 12 YEARS: 50% DISCOUNT

accommodation rhodes
Chiropractor East Longmeadow Ma
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The dr is in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum