Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accidental murder by an arrancar in hopes of no shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Ulquiorra Schiffer

Accidental murder by an arrancar in hopes of no shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Accidental murder by an arrancar in hopes of no shinigami   Accidental murder by an arrancar in hopes of no shinigami EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 am

Walking around and looks down at inocent dead corpses lying on the ground(that i killed)It looks as if they are all arrancar without a hollow peice.I am waiting hoping that nothing that is stronger than 20 points comes. Is ready to open a gate to get away if someone too powerful comes to invade. The sky is red with a few clouds. The building are in ruin from the side affects of my attacks and attemps to kill the innocent. this is not like me i wondered. why was i so tempted to kill all these innocent people. That is why i hope no shinigami attacks that is angrey and is over 20 points. I stand in relief seeing that there is no shinigami or life in sight so far. Saying to myself with no shikai or bankai i hope i can earn the peice between my new next rival. Falls to his knees and hopes that at least one arrancar or espada would come to his aid if there was a very powerful shinigami about to attempt to attack him. He was wondering would this be it, would this be the end of ulquiorra schiffer. Suddenly he got angrey screaming out loud ''I AM NOT GOING TO DIE''. He was surprised because he did not fully know if that was his full power. He thought to his self it felt like it.
Back to top Go down
tailocdacnien

Accidental murder by an arrancar in hopes of no shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental murder by an arrancar in hopes of no shinigami   Accidental murder by an arrancar in hopes of no shinigami EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:12 pm

"Luxury suites" is a luxury small complex in Rhodes Island, located at the West Coast with panoramic sea view on the beach of Ixia.
A truly magnificent beachfront resort small luxury boutique Hotel, recently renovated, consisting of 4 fantastic suites.

22/04 - 31/05
RATES ON BED AND BREAKFAST BASIS
STANDARD SUITE: 20 EURO PER PERSON
1ST AND 2ND CHILD 0-12 YEARS: FREE OF CHARGE
3RD – 5TH PAX CHILD OR ADULT OVER 12 YEARS: 50% DISCOUNT

accommodation rhodes
Chiropractor East Longmeadow Ma
Back to top Go down

Accidental murder by an arrancar in hopes of no shinigami
Page 1 of 1