Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai Empty
PostSubject: Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai   Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:12 pm

The sun was just raising over the giant dunes of sand in the far east as a cool wind began to blow. The wind hopelessly tried to cool the scortching desert as Kaki stood apon a dune in the vast desert. His Espada outfit waved in the breeze, giving his zunpaktou room to jingle lightly against the outside of his leg. Kaki's white mask gleemed in the horizon, giving the fregment an almost foresent look to it. His pitch black hair swirled around his gleeming mask as he slid his hands gently into his pockets. He jumped into the air, landing on his behind with his legs stretched out towards the sun which was now almost over the tips of the dunes in teh distance. Kaki relaxed his musels, laying back in the sand and looking to the sky. It was unusualy cloudless today, not a white fluffy bundle of moisture in sight. Normally the sky was full of them but today was different. Kaki removed his hands from his pockets, swiftly tucking them behind his already cusiened head. While he lay there he thought about the troubles of being an Espada. Although, they had one the seretei it still felt odd for Kaki to step foot in the area. So many memories he tried to forget would rush back to him faster then he could process them. And there was always something just not right about the place. Like he would always be so unwelcome although, it seemed like just yesterday he walked those ever twisting and confusing streets worrying about the duties of a shinigami. As Kaki thought these thoughts he slowly closed his eyes drifting off into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai   Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:26 pm

As the man slept soundly in the sand of the great white desert, he would either dream his dreams or rest peacefully in the oblivion of an empty mind. Either way didn't matter for the person who launched a sharp kick at his ribcage. Ever the sympathetic one, Yana called out before kicking to give him a whole half second to move before she made contact. The sympathy wasn't overwhelming however, as the kick was extremely fast and not weak by any stretch of the imagination. Wearing her usual outfit today, Yana seemed too lazy to put her hair up. So her long, silky blue hair fell elegantly over his shoulders. It was long enough to cover both shoulders and upper arms, almost masking the fact that only flesh showed there. The sleeves were loose and wide, only connected by a strap of cloth at the armpits. A black silk obi was wrapped around her waist, holding her sword as well as keeping her clothes together. Underneath the shirt she wore was absolutely nothing, so it was important that it stay closed tight.The shirt itself made an upside down v, the longest part being at her sides and about kneecap level, and the shortest part being hidden by the obi. This v would reveal the tight-fitting pants and dark black flats that she wore on her lower half.

"Get up! Why couldn't you meet me in the Soul Society like I asked?" She yelled angrily as the kick came within centimeters of his ribcage.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai   Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Kaki awoke from his slumber just in time to see the foot heading in his direction. He didn't have enough time to move out of the way so with his two arms he formed an X pattern over his ribcage. The block wasn't that good anyway because of the time he had to prepare. Kaki's arms throbbed with pain as the foot made contact. His arms smashed into his chest with the foot ontop of them. A small cretor in the soft sand was formed where Kaki was laying. As soon as the attack had stopped he soindo'd a good 10 feet from the lady, still half-asleep he opened his eyes slowly looking apon her. The words tore into his skull like a drill, he was so affraid of what people thought of him and now he would be considered incompident.

"I'm sorry. I though that maybe it would possibly umm be better here. I mean Soul Society used to be the home of the shinigami and umm ahhh I though that possibly sense this was were we first began it would be umm nice if we had the spar here. I mean in Soul Society there's buildings and umm other arrancar we could endanger but umm I guess you're right. I'm sorry," said Kaki scratching his head from the fact he was still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai   Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 pm

"Oh well, we are here and we might as well work with it. Now, as an espada I expect you to be beyond the power of a captain by the time they declare war on us again. We know they will, there's no doubt, and we know they will grow in strength. So, you must as well." Yana said in a strict tone. She hated using it, but she always used it during training, she read somewhere that it helped to boost morale. Yana's silky blue hair flew around her as she turned away from the espada, gazing at the sky thoughtfully. The next sentence would come minutes or so after her pause. Her voice carried throughout the quiet desert so easily it was astounding, she barely had to whisper and she practically echoed. "You know you can't beat me head on, why wouldn't you have attacked when I turned my back? Tactics boy, think smart not tough." She said, whipping around. Suddenly, she would appear before him, the power of her sonido sending a spray of white crystal-like sand out in every direction. The sand would fill back in, the small crater she had formed no longer there. "You are going to attack me, and if you don't die I will deem you worthy of being an espada." She said, though she knew fully well that he had already been deemed worthy of his rank. "Now attack." She said forcefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai   Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Kaki listened to ever word Yanagi spoke as if it were her last. He had no intention of making another mistake so he would do whatever she wanted. Kaki had just began fully awake when she turned her back to him watching her every move. When Yanagi scolded Kaki for not taking the oppertunity of her back being to him he scolded himself by squezzing his hand in a fist so tightly that blood began to triple down. Kaki was not affraid of pain it was on of the only thing he didn't fear. After Yanagi soindo'd in front of him he jumped backwards shielding his eyes with his left arm. He gasped in pain from the kick before but he ignored it afterwards. When Kaki heard the order to attack he took no chances and he would attack. He soindo'd behind Yanagi, using the force of the soindo he jumped towards her back. Kaki kicked at her back using that force to flip in mid air and unsheath his zunpaltou. As he landed on the ground he slashed at her feet.

"She seems to be extremly fast so I'm guessing she isn't as powerful as she is fast. I should be able to survive long enough if I can hit her leg. If I hit her leg her speed will be decreased," though Kaki as he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai   Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:08 am

Yana sighed as he slashed at her feet, jumping up into the air with her legs bent a bit and her arms up mimicking wings. She landed as his blade swept past where he feet would be, kicking off of the ground and flipping through the air. When she landed her back would be to her opponent, her head turned so that she could glare at him. He wasn't being vicious enough, that could get him killed. "That won't work. Don't think strategy, that is for wars not battles. Be as vicious as possible until the very end." She growled at him, turning in a massive circle as she swept sand away. Suddenly her right eye glowed red. Static formed around it, and she began to blink rapidly. Suddenly twelve or thirteen bala launched themselves toward him at full speed. "Now show me vicious!" She yelled, finishing it off with a fourteenth bala toward the ground before him, sending a wave of white sand to smother him if he wasn't quick enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai   Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 am

Kaki again listened to every word intently. The growling and spinning made him anixous but after hearing that he had to become visous he knew what he would do. Kaki began to twirl around his hand like a baton. Kaki cut through three bala while spinning throwing pieses of teh bala at his face. The pieses did little damage to him although, the third bala hit directly on his hand burning it. Kaki paused the spinning long enough for one bala side swipped his face, spinning in in a circle and throwing him onto the ground. He looked up just in time to see the rest of the bala heading towards him. He soindo'd to the right so he was standing up and looking straight at Yanagi. Kaki did a cart wheel inbetween two of the bala, he then did a front flip over another one. He quickly slashed trough another three before one hit him on the side of his leg cuasing him to stumble before slashing one in-half. Kaki just barely ducked under the last one. Kaki then took his zunpaktou and cut his wrist letting it bleed. He pressed his lips up to the wound tasting the blood on his wrist. His pupils enlarged and turned completly red. Kaki then charged at Yanagi slashing three times at a range when he would hit her. He then jumped to the air above Yanagi firing three bala. One at the beginning of his jump, one right in the middle and another right before he landed. As soon as he landed he soindo'd quickly to the other side of her leaving an after image in his place as he slashed one last time at her.

"Now show me vicious," said Kaki in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai   Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaki vs. Yanagi Iriai
Page 1 of 1