Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character fujiwara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsumoto

Character fujiwara Empty
PostSubject: Character fujiwara   Character fujiwara EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:34 am

-Full Name: fujiawra koike

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: none

-Noteable Family: none

-Loyalties: soul society

-Actual Age: 34

Appearance:

-Appearance: I am white haired person with blue eyes. I have a moon shaped scar on my shoulder from an encounter with a hollow. My hair turns red when I
get angry.
-Preferred Wardrobe: traditional shinigami robes, red bandana and leather biker gloves

-Height: 5'4

-Weight:100 lbs

-Physical Age: 14

Race Specific Information:

-Squad: 10

-Seat: none

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: I am a book worm that likes to ride my horses ,but always falls of for some reason. I like to play video games when they are handy. my favorite food is curry flavored noodles. I am afraid of cows due to an incident when i was 3. I have an ambition to become a successful author. ((This should be at least a full paragraph or two. Include things like likes, dislikes, hobbies, fears, ambitions, how they react to the different sexes, etc.))

-History: I was born in Tokyo,Japan and my mother was killed giving birth to me when I was five I Ran away from home Because my step father was abusive, for the next 9 years I traveled the country and hid whenever cops were near. when I Was 6 years old I found a pack of wolves who Raised me as a part of the pack. when I turned 14 years old I was told by my wolf family to go kill the biggest bear in the woods for my coming of age ceremony. The bear killed me which is how i ended in the soul society. fro the next 2 years lived in backstreets and learned to speak English a bit more. eventually I learned of the Shinigami And I decided to join them. I left the academy at 26 years old with flying colours and joined the 10th division. When i was 30 I acheived my bankai and became the captain of the 10th division. I after 4 years I am considered one the strongest captain of the tenth division in history
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Character fujiwara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fujiwara   Character fujiwara EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Wow, you can't become a captain with that material also this site it clearly dead.
Back to top Go down

Character fujiwara
Page 1 of 1