Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division 12 Temporary Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Division 12 Temporary Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Division 12 Temporary Quarters   Division 12 Temporary Quarters EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:26 am

squad 12's temporary quarters
Back to top Go down
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

PostSubject: Bounto Experiment [Me and Riuku only]   Division 12 Temporary Quarters EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:13 am

Razor arrived at the 12th division quarters filled with excitment, the previous search on the woods of the Rukongai was a success, they found the required information to proceed with the experiments. Riuku was right behind him, he followed Razor all the way from the woods to the 12th division quarters carrying the kid's body. Riuku previouly asked what was the purpose of the body, the explanation was simple, according to the data he was able to read inside the house the experiments that took place in the past were made to create a bounto soul, the body of the first bounto cannot be replicated, it was necesary to have a body to place the soul to ensure the success of the experiment. This was certainly a nice coincidence that they found a body before knowing all that, the purpose Razor intended for the body was different but now that body would belong to first new bounto.
Razor waited for Riuku to arrive to continue the experiments.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Division 12 Temporary Quarters   Division 12 Temporary Quarters EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 am

Riuku made his way to the 12th division's quarters and was behind Razor. The just got the info that they needed from the house and Riuku had to pick up a boy. The boy made a blood stane on his captains robe. "Dammit." Riuku said. Riuku shifted the kid and looked at Razor. "So, were do you want him?" Riuku asked. Riuku poped his neck and looked at the kids back. wow this has got to suck. This kid died without a chance and he was all alone. So sad. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku looked at the back of Razor and looked down. "How do you think this kid died? It must have been a nightmare living by yourself. I know how this kid is, well was. i was in his shoes once." Riuku said and looked back at Razor.

Riuku started to remember his past. He was only 17 when he died. Riuku was walking in the woods were he lived after his mom kicked him out. Riuku lived in the woods for over two months and one night he was walking back to his camp when he found six people there taking his stuff. Riuku walked up to them. "What do you think your doing?" Riuku asked them. One of them terned around and looked at him. "Taking what's ours. So get lost." Riuku walked up to them. "You mean whats mine." Riuku said. "Now leave." The one who was talking to Riuku walked up to him with a knife. "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" the man asked. Riuku looked at him and looked away. "Yeah, thats what i thought. Alright boys-" Then Riuku punched the man in the gut. The man fell to the ground. "Boys help me out." Then, all of the men whent to Riuku. Riuku tryed to fight them off but they over powered him. "Well look at this. Your not strong. And the best part of this is..." The man got down to Riuku and wispered in his ear. "No one will ever miss you." As soon as the man said that, he stabed Riuku in the hart. The last thing that he remembers after that is then walking away with his stuff and he could not do a thing about it. Riuku was thinking about telling Razor but he was thinking that he did not want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobattles.darkbb.com
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

PostSubject: Re: Division 12 Temporary Quarters   Division 12 Temporary Quarters EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:32 am

Razor decided it was time to actually begin the experiments, Razor told Riuku to put he boy's body in a stretcher. Riuku looked a little confused, like if he wanted to know the reason for the body so Razor decided to explain it to Riuku.

"Riuku the reason why i have asked to carry this boy's body is because the data we have just says that we can only create a Bounto soul, the body cannot be replicated by the process, it didn't knew this until after i read the pieces of paper but not the boy will have that use, this boy's body will receive the soul of the new Bounto."

Riuku looked a little surprised but that was about to happen, but the task he was about to have would be harder than just carrying a dead body on his shoulders. When Razor began to think in the experiment they were about to begin, he felt a rush of excitement, the importance of resurecting the Bounto was one of the most difficult and demanding tasks the Captain Commander Yaouchi has ever asked him, and now he was just two steps away. Razor began following the exact instructions according to the data they found, creating a Bounto soul was indeed difficult, so many connections, the bond between the Bounto and the respective doll, the extremely fast cell regeneration, the incredible amount of reiatsu the bounto can have inside of him, Razor was surprised by the power of this race and began to wonder how this race became extint from the universe, Razor had heard many stories about this but he neutralized this thoughts and continue with the experiments. Razor saw Riuku waiting for some kind of instruction, it was true, Razor forgot about him for a while, when he was doing the experiments so Razor decided to explain to Riuku his next task.

"Riuku, i'm about to finish this experiments, that is when the most difficult part will begin. I must introduce this bounto soul to the boy's body and to achieve that you have to hold the boy really hard, the power of the soul may be too much for the boy to handle, i need you to release your reiatsu to create a repelling force to mantein the soul inside the body, so basically you will have to hold the body really tight and then release reiatsu to keep the soul inside the body. Do you have any doubts?"

Razor waited for Riuku response.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Division 12 Temporary Quarters   Division 12 Temporary Quarters EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 am

Riuku looked at Razor and smiled. "I think i can do that." Riuku said. He grabed the body and put it down were Razor wanted it to be. Riuku raped his arms around the boy and held him as hard as he could. Riuku looked at Razor and then started to release his reiatsu. Riuku was useing all he needed to use for the soul. Riuku looked at Razor and now waits for the bount to be made.

(i know its short sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Division 12 Temporary Quarters   Division 12 Temporary Quarters EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:10 am

(look im sorry but your not posting and ALOT of people are asking for my help)

Riuku was holding on the body but then was shot off by the power of the soul. Riuku hit the wall and looked up. Riuku got to his feet and looked at Razor. "Im sorry but people need my help so i have to go. I hope you'll understand." Riuku said and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

PostSubject: Re: Division 12 Temporary Quarters   Division 12 Temporary Quarters EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:48 am

(I know, don't worry about it Riuku)

Razor didn't measure well enough the speed he used to introduce the soul into the body and Riuku was send off to the ground, then he told Razor that he needed to help someone else, this was fine with Razor, Riuku already helped him a lot so when Riuku told him that Razor nodded giving his concent. It was obvious that Razor had a back-up plan in case the strenght of Riuku wasn't enough, he went to his warehouse and began to look for a piece of machinery that was specially made for this kind of experiments. Now he was going to try it again, this time the experiment must not fail. Razor grabbed a piece of paper and began to do some calculations and measurements to fit the machine in the boy's body and to hold it properly and when Razor finished this he would achieve his goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 12 Temporary Quarters   Division 12 Temporary Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Division 12 Temporary Quarters
Page 1 of 1