Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero Empty
PostSubject: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 am

Name: Cero: Flames of Unholy Appirations

Effect: Ceniza will channel cero-power from her core to her feet, hands, and mouth. The power will exert, amplify, and disperse from her body in a circular motions and the result of the power will resemble that of a black flame. The flame is capable of delivering damage that grade past a 3rd degree burn depending on how much contact is made with the enemy. Once the booming flames pump out and extend, they reach a radius of about 45 feet and amplify, becoming even hotter. If contact is made with any enemy within the range of the flames they will be severely burned, and due to the black unholy-like flames; it will cause them to experience illusions of their best friends, family, and loved ones become terrifying abominations and ripping them apart. (Illusion lasts for 2 posts).

Stage:
Normal Stage Information:
Usable?: Yes.
CD?: 2 Posts.
Charge?: No. Instant fire.
Power Level?: Standardized.
- [~] -
Unsealed Stage Information:
Usable?: Yes.
CD?: 4 Posts.
Charge?: Yes, 1 post charge.
Power Level?: Dramatically intense.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:52 am

-frozen until res is created-

A custom cero will come after everything else.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Ummm... sorry for jumping in, she is a Vasto.... I don't think that they have Res's
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 pm

you dont need a res to get a cero . Its like how Gillian class hollows have extremely powerful Cero .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Hm? No she should be an espada last I checked.
And Hiruma, I understand that, but I want to leave it until her res is approved because cero need to relate to your res in some way if they are going to be something along these lines. It would be different if it were just like, multiple cero or a massive one like Gran Ray.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Kenta let her change into a hollow to be a Vasto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Then she should announce these things xD

Well, if kenta let her magically reverse herself into a hollow he can approve her cero
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 pm

I was told to make an Arrancar app, I never ''magically reversed'' into anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero   Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero Empty

Back to top Go down

Ceniza tu Hiruko Cero
Page 1 of 1