Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenkai Bushinji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 pm

Name: Tenkai Bushinji
Race: Shinigami

Appearance: Tenkai stand at 5'11 and weighs 241 lbs. He had long brown hair that he holds back in a ponytail and has brown eyes. He wears the normal shihakshou and haori of a shinigami Captain and has a large scar across his chest.

Personality: Tenkai is generally a kind and caring individual. He sees those in his squad and his friends as extremely close and if they are threatened he will not think twice before going to their aid. Though he is usually of a gentle deameanor he is not above going thrill seeking whether it be in the form of a dangerous mission, a sparring session with a friend, or a fight to the death with an Arrancar. He tries to follow a path which is just and righteous but sometimes his own personal ideals can conflict with what he wants to do and what he knows is right. The only time his calm and cool nature will vanish is when he is in the midst of a fight. While fighting, Tenkai has a tendency to become rather brash and violent risking it all in a full force attack rather than thinking out the situation and then acting, this is his one major weakness, that, and his cocky attitude towards his enemies. He does make up for this however with his tremendous will and strength which makes his reckless attacks, though misguided most of the time, extremely dangerous.

Shinigami Arts:
Zanjutsu: Tenkai is a master of the Zanjutsu arts and as such is incredibly fierce in combat with his zanpaktou. There are few that can match his skill with a blade.
Hakuda: Tenkai is a master of the Hakuda arts and can use his fists as a deadly force in combat. His speed and strength in hand to hand combat are unmatched.
Hohou: Tenkai is a master of the Hohou arts and has incredible speed and agility. His speed and agility are matched by few but surpassed by none.
Kidou: Tenkai is an expert of the Kidou arts and has great knowledge of their workings. Though not a master he is extremely proficient and his skill with kidou is devastating by use of sheer power.

History: Tenkai could never remember much of when he was alive. He did however have occasional dreams of himself in a burning house, the dream would end when he was enveloped by a black fog and everything faded away. When Tenkai came to the spirit world he lived in Rukongai as a street rat, stealing just to get by. Eventually when he became twelve he left Rukongai to travel the other districts of the spirit world to try to make a better life for himself. As he travelled Tenkais body became strong and hard, and he became very skilled with a sword due to the hostile nature of the environments he travelled in. He eventually happened upon a district known as Zaraki, the district was infamous for its violence and as such Tenkai didn't plan on staying to long. While he was there though, he learned of a man by the same name, Kenpachi Zaraki. Listening to the locals tell stories of him and his deeds made him seem like some sort of demon. Up until that point Tenkai had thought himself quite powerful, maybe even unstoppable, but hearing about Kenpachi made him second guess his own strength. At that point Tenkai put it upon himself to search out this Kenpachi Zaraki and to observe and learn from him so he too could become as powerful as him.
Several years later when Tenkai had turned eighteen he had still been searching for Kenpachi when he had heard that he was a Captain at the Soul Society, which were those who were to protect the spirits living in the spirit world. Finally able to learn where he was he set out to the shinigami academy to become a shinigami and to finally meet this fiercesome man. After his full course at the academy he had graduated at the top of his class being extremely well skilled in every aspect of the soul society. He was eventually admitted to the 1st Division where he served as an underling doing remedial tasks. He eventually rose to an officers position and was transferred to the 9th Division where he stayed for a short while till he transferred over to the 11th Division which he knew Kenpachi was the Captain of it. He eventually rose up to the position of 3rd Seat Officer the highest rank he could achieve in the squad next to Lieutenant. After several years of watching and observing Kenpachi in battle as well as going on missions of his own and training he became quite powerful and was considered for Captainship. Tenkai was admitted as a Captain and is now leading the 13th Division. Unfortunately though when he had become a Captain it had been too late for him to meet Kenpachi as he had fallen in battle against a mass of arrancar. Tenkai vowed he would become stronger then Kenpachi and allow his memory to live on within him.

RP Sample: *Tenkai had been sent to Soul Society at the age of ten. When he arrived he was quite confused and startled. He was away from the world that he had once known and in a strange new and mysterious place. Tenkai in his mind wanted to be adventurous and start to explore this new land but he was terrified of the fact that he didn’t know where he was and didn’t know anyone that was there. Being only ten years old it was natural that he was afraid. After several hours of hiding in an alleyway and watching people go by, some of which had glanced at him hiding in the alley and others who just minded their own business he decided to venture out. It seemed to him that not many of the people seemed to care too much about what others were doing and just went about their own business. Tenkai had even seen some children that were around his age, maybe just a little older walking around by themselves as well. Tenkai, once he had gathered his courage proceeded to walk around for several days wondering what he was going to do with himself. There was no necessity for food as he hadn’t become hungry after multiple days without eating and he didn’t need anything to drink either though he did start to get tired from all of his walking about. He had no home to go to and no one to care for him. He resorted to hiding in alleys and making cardboard boxes his homes when night came. For weeks and weeks he did this routine of roaming around during the day and hiding when night came. He was miserable whenever it rained or a thunderstorm came for even if he was in a cardboard box the rain would come through it eventually and the fear of being struck by lightning was always in his mind. After about a year of wandering Tenkai finally started to take interest in others, even if he didn’t know anyone just sitting around and watching them apparently wasn’t going to make them talk to him. He had seen a group of kids around his age playing around in a small shack making round glowing orbs from their hands that came seemingly from nowhere. Tenkai, extremely curious walked up to them to find out what was going on. When he approached they stopped playing and stared at Tenkai looking him up and down.*

“Hey, what’re you guys doing over there, it looks pretty cool. Why are you looking at me like that, is there something on my face?”

*After the group looked him up and down they looked at one kid that was in the middle of them and one of the kids that was playing with the orbs. The kid looked at all the others, nodded, and then approached Tenkai.*

Kid: “Hey kid, whats your name?”

*Tenkai looked at the kid that had come up to him and watched him for a few seconds before responding.*

Tenkai: “Huh, oh my name, I’m Tenkai Bushinji. It’s nice to meet you, what’s your name?”

*The kid that had come up to him started to pace around Tenkai in circles inspecting him as if he was appraising a sculpture or painting. Tenkai became a little nervous while the kid was pacing around him but calmed down when he stopped in front of him and turned to face him.*

Xephrim: “My name is Xephrim, and I’m the leader of this group of thieves. You seemed interested in what we were doing before so I’ll tell you what it was. Some of us have high enough reiatsu so that we can form energy orbs in our hands from condensed reiatsu.”

Tenkai: “Wow, sounds cool. How do you do it, I want to try to make one.”

Xephrim: “Hahahah, theres no way you could make one. You’ve never practiced and your reiatsu doesn’t even seem that strong.”

Tenkai: “How can you tell how strong my reiatsu is, you can’t see reiatsu can you?”

Xephrim: “No you idiot, my spiritual abilities are high enough that I can sense reiatsus’. The only downside to that is the person who I am sensing has to be within several feet of me or its useless to try, that's how I can tell that your reiatsu isn’t strong enough. Hell, your reiatsu isn’t strong enough to do anything with.”

*Tenkai slowly slunk away at Zephrims harsh words. It was his first conversation with someone from the spirit world and he was already being made fun of. Tenkai started to feel very angry about everything, first he ended up in this place where nobody seemed sensitive to any human emotions and then when he tries to communicate with someone he gets demeaned and laughed at.*

Tenkai: “Stop making fun of me, I it’s not my fault that I’m weak. I didn’t even know what reiatsu was until you just told me. Plus I’m only 11 years old, how am I supposed to be even be strong.”

Xephrim: “Ahahahaha, you’re such a little baby. Why should I stop making fun of you when you’re so pathetic, you deserve to be yelled at for being worthless. To add on to that, it doesn’t even matter how old you are, I don’t care if your eleven years old, I myself am only 13 and yet my reiatsu is as strong as it is. You’re just a good for nothing little kid and that’s all you will ever be!!”

*With the last thing that Xephrim said Tenkai just exploded with anger. When his temper exploded his reiatsu also started to rise, there were large amounts of energy bottled within him and becoming enraged was exactly what he needed to release it. With a glare in his eyes Tenkai turned towards Xephrim and starred into his eyes with a look that pierce your soul.*

Tenkai: “I AM NOT WEAK, AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

*Tenkai lunged forward at Xephrim and with superhuman speed grabbed him by the throat and threw him backwards into a wall. Tenkai then lunged forward once more and sent a punch aimed at Xephrim’s face. Fortunately for Xephrim he moved out of the way just before Tenkai’s punch hit the wall leaving a shallow crater with cracks spreading out from the impact zone. Tenkai turned towards Xephrim with anger still burning in his eyes.*
Back to top Go down

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Tenkai Bushinji
Page 1 of 1