Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aldebarán the superhuman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldebarán

Aldebarán

Aldebarán the superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Aldebarán the superhuman   Aldebarán the superhuman EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:31 am

Name: Aldebarán

Nick name/ alias: (optional)

Race: Superhuman (Elite if possible)

Height: 6’4’’

Weight: 170 pounds

Appearance:His long hair is almost always tied back in a ponytail, and is almost pure white, having only a few streaks of black in it. His eyes are both cold grey, offering almost no color forth. He is very conscious of his appearance, and knows he acts more attractive than he is, even if just slightly, but finds that to be the fun of it. His skin is naturally very pale, though it is usually a few shades darker as he tans with being about and out so much.

Personality: Aldebarán is definitely someone who likes to be noticed. Loud and fun-loving, he'll often say things just to keep people smiling. He tends to flirt with almost any girl he meets. Almost might be a little generous, as well. As far as he is concerned, his only purpose in life is to enjoy himself as much as possible, regardless of what anyone else may think of his outlook. Underneath this external layer of hilarity and wit, he is a person of deep thought, always pondering and questioning, but knowing raising this thoughts and questions to the surface would mean a boring life, he simply pushes them away.

Background/History: Aldebarán was raised alone by his father and grandfather, his mother died when he was only a few months old. It was a hollow that killed her. Aldebarán powers began to show themselves at a very young age. Aldebarán temperature was always high, his father thought this was some kind of “cronic fever” so he took Aldebarán to the doctor several times throughout his childhood, he was always in and out of hospitals, his father couldn’t understand why Aldebarán wasn’t affected by the extremely high temperature. The doctors weren’t able to explain or even understand the reason of this particular condition. “Your son is very special, he has an incredible gift and you should take care of him”. These kinds of things were repeated by doctors all over the world, they thought the abilities was just to endure very high temperatures, they were mistaken.

One day one he was 14, an incident happened in his school, one bully tried to make fun of Aldebarán, in that time he was still small in comparison with the rest of the kids. The joke worked and Aldebarán was humiliated in front of the entire school, but all the rage inside of him came out and he literally was on fire, his entire body was now made of fire and flames, he burned down the entire school.
After this incident he, his father and grandfather move to another city very far from their current home. Later on in his life Aldebarán began to master and control his incredible powers. He decided to take revenge, destroy the hollow that killed his mother; he didn’t care about any other hollow just that one had to pay. By the story his father told him he knew exactly how the hollow would look like. He traveled back to his homeland and search for the hollow, this in fact was a risky move, there was a change that the local people would recognize him from the school incident many years ago. That was a risk Aldebarán was willing to take, finally after almost a week he was face to face to the hollow. He didn’t even wanted to talk to the hollow, in a second Aldebarán was covered in flames, the hollow looked surprised but didn’t even had enough time to react, Aldebarán extended his arms and a gigantic flame burned the hollow instantly, just the ashes were there flying with the wind. Aldebarán felt relieve, his primary mission was accomplished.
Then he continue his life, he always was willing to use his powers when needed.

Rp sample:

Scarpa had captured two Shinigami as a research subjects, one male one female. He had recently theorized anyone could be made to abandon their notion of friendship and save themselves. Placing a small rat hollow in a special glass cylinder, he postitioned the device over another subjects stomach. One open end was tightly pressed against the subjects abdomen, while the other was closed with a metal plunger charged with a destructive reishi. As the plunger descended, the rat hollows anxiety increased, and increased, until its survival instinct kicked in. To escape what it knew would be death, it clawed its way into the subjects stomach to escape. He explained to the two of them, "Your bonds? They are lie, they are foolish notions that you have been indulging in for yeeeears. How long have you known each other? Hundred, hundred-fifty years? Long time, no?! Rejoice! Your friendly Dr. Desmos, will kindly strip you of your delusions. It'll be fun and I'll even get you home in no more than two pieces!"

After performing some minor surgery on the male of the pair, he placed them in a "test" chamber. On the female of the pair he locked a collar around her neck with a timer. The male of the pair was chained to a wall by manacles with similar timing mechanisms. "Now, this will be a timed test, so keep an eye on the clock. When you hear what you're going to be doing, it'll sound like foreeeever, but you'll find time'll fly when you're having fun! When I start the test, you with the shiny necklace? You'll have exactly 10 minutes before your body's over there..", he said pointing at her. "...and your heads right here, in the palm of my hand. Remember?! I promised you no more two pieces!", Scarpa reminded. "Noooow, you sir! You know about your lady friend but you must be asking yourself 'Oh, but Dr. Desmos, what gets to happen to me?!' In the same 10 minutes, your fetters will unlock, and you'll be free, you can even leave, alive. Isn't that wonderful? Well, you might. In order to leave alive, all your lady friend has to do, is die for you. Isn't that what you two kept saying you'd do for one another when I first brought you into clinic?", he reminded. "And I know what sheee's thinkiiing...", he said in a sing song voice, " 'But Dr. Desmos, how the hell do I get out of here?'. Frankly, you cant and you're basically the one being screwed in all this, you're probably very, very disappointed right now...sorry...", he said, hanging his head in mock disappointment. Seeing the woman's heart sink, he suddenly perked up again. "GOTCHA, I'm just fucking with you! See, if you had no control over your own fate, this wouldn't be any fun and no one would learn anything. All you have to do is eviscerate the man and remove the special deactivation mechanism from his insides. You'll be looking for a metal cylinder with a button. Its like a scavenger hunt! Ooooh, I remember scavenger hunts when I was a boy! You know how your mother says '-its all fun and games until someone loses an eye' ? Well, when someone loses the eye they all get to look for it and- oooh lets just get start already! You'll see!".
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Aldebarán the superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldebarán the superhuman   Aldebarán the superhuman EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 am

approved,
Back to top Go down

Aldebarán the superhuman
Page 1 of 1