Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaze Of The Shinigami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuho Takeshi
9th Division Captain
Ryuho Takeshi

Blaze Of The Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 am

Ryuho was standing in the air,he had a clear view of the Seiretei from this spot.The fact that those pitiful hollows recited in the true home of the shinigami,made him sick,an ugly place such as the Hueco Mundo is suitable for their ugly resistance.It was obvious that most shinigami feel the same way as he did.The entire shinigami race attempts to take back their home,and they will.

He would prefer to assist Captain Commander Yaouchi with his fight,but Ryuho knew that the Captain Commander hates when someone gets in his way while fighting and to tell the truth its not like that Yaouchi needed any help with his fight.Ryuho knew the Captain Commander very well,he worked under him as a member of his division for many decades.He had specific orders to kill an espada,it wasn't something easy,however failure is not an option.He should avoid fighting with minions so he could keep his strength for the Espada.

"Only a few hours remaining before the things get back to normal."Ryuho thought to himself as he closed his eyes.He could tell that other battles had already began,or to be more specif the war over to who will get the Seiretei had finally...began.

(OOC:This one is short,but I'm too lazy to think of something better right now)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com/forum.htm
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 am

A somewhat, loud cough could be heard from a rooftop not too far from the Shinigami that was clearly a Captain. If one was to turn and look at the rooftop, they would see a tall and slender man with shoulder length black hair wearing a large, baggy, white robe and a pure white visor over his eyes. It would seem as if the man was that of a Hollow, but then they would be wrong...and right at the same time. The man was actually Mizuken Hagi, a Vizard Elite, that had took it upon himself to entertain himself during this time of war. Mizuken had been sitting on the rooftop for some time, but had not said anything aloud until he heard the Shinigami speak.

"What makes you think this will be back to normal so quickly?"

Mizuken stood up from his position to reveal his height and his Zanpakutou at his side.

(Sorry short....It will become longer I can promise that ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Ryuho Takeshi
9th Division Captain
Ryuho Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 am

Ryuho listened to the Vaizard Warrior's words,when did that guy get there?,Ryuho didn't felt his presence at all.He must been ignored from others pretty often,or he was a master hiding his reiatsu.Ryuho turned around facing the tall slender man."I can't see how this is any of your business...Vaizard."Ryuho stated to the Vaizard elite,with a rather calm however arrogant tone.And yes Ryuho could tell that this guy was a vaizard just by looking at him,his reiatsu didn't belong to a shinigami nor a hollow,that guy was something between those two.Only a few beings in this world had that unique characteristic.

(Sorry it sucks but for some reason I can't do any good rp lately >_<)
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 am

A small smirk came across Mizuken's face as the Captain repsonded to him. He raised his hands above his head as he let out a somewhat annoyed sighed. He couldn't help but believe that some Shinigamis had no idea what the Vizards' true goals were during this war, but even then, Mizuken planned to use this time to achieve his own goals. He let his arms dangle back at his side, his right hand grazing the hilt of his Zanpakutou.

"It seems to me that the Shinigamis still aren't that informed on things. Not a real surprise since I was somewhat glad when I was kicked out."

Mizuken looked away from the Captain and scanned the area around them, empty and not one person in sight besides themselves. Another small sigh came from his mouth as he looked back up at the Captain.

"To be honest you weren't the Captain I wanted to dispose of, but you will do"

As he said these words, Mizuken released his reiatsu, sealing away his Hollow reiatsu and letting his Shinigami reiatsu out to its true potential in this form. It would be clear to those in the area that Mizuken was at one time a Captain in the Gotei 13 just by his extra ordinary normal reiatsu level.

(Same here)
Back to top Go down
Ryuho Takeshi
9th Division Captain
Ryuho Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 am

Ryuho shown no reaction to the arrogant Vaizard's words.Obviously the masked freak had his own plans,however unfortunately for him he won't succeed if he plans making Ryuho part of them.

The name released massive amounts of reiatsu from his body,it was equal to one of a Captain lvl shinigami.The strange thing was,that he couldn't sense the man's hollow reiatsu anymore.It suddenly vanished.Ryuho could tell that he sealed it for some reason,anyway don't mind that.

"Vaizard,if you intent to fight me then i consider it as an attack against The Gotei 13 and you will be executed."Ryuho stated to the hubrid with a serious look on his face,of course without missing the usual calm but somewhat arrogant tone.He put his right hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto,that was resting on his waist.His reiatsu start leaking out of his body as he slowly unsheathed his blade.

(Its short and it sucks,but mind is shit lately <_<)
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:49 pm

A somewhat large smirk came across Mizuken's face when the Captain said that his actions would be considered one against the Gotei. Just Perfect. Mizuken's plans were just about to begin. As the Captain unsheathed his Zanpakutou, Mizuken already had his Zanpakutou in hand and Shunpo'd, with somewhat amazing speed, beside the Captain's side. He then said aloud;

"Just to let you know I was at one time one of the Gotei's strongest Captains...."

Swinging his Zanpakutou in a somewhat careless way, Mizuken was aiming to cut the Captain on his right side.

(I can't think right now)
Back to top Go down
Ryuho Takeshi
9th Division Captain
Ryuho Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 am

Ryuho in a blink of an eye turned around and blocked the Vaizard's pathetic attack using his blade."One of the strongest Captains...I'm impressed.You also seem to be proud of that aren't you"Ryuho said to the Vaizard as he lightly pushed him back."However I'm afraid that if you weren't the strongest Captain,then you have no chance winning against me."Ryuho stated to Mizuken as he pushed the Vaizard back,sending him a few meters away.Maintaining the usual calm expression on his face,ryuho raised his left arm as he slowly moved his lips"Hado #33. Sokatsui"Ryuho whispered loud enough so the masked freak would hear it.He fired the destructive burst of blue spiritual energy that covered a very wide area at the masked warrior.It caused an enormous explosion of blue reiatsu in process.The question now was one,why he was grinning.

(I'm pretty sure you know the attack but here is a sample of what i just did.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 pm

As Mizuken was pushed back a somewhat disappointed expression came across his face. When the Captain replied with his answer and sent his kido at him, Mizuken was already almost done with his counter attack. The burst of energy seemed to get closer and closer with each passing second, and all Mizuken could do was yell out;

"DROWN THE ENEMIES, TENRAI KOUU SHIKAI!!!"

As the yell could easily be identified as his release phrase, the blue blast seemed to encase him still. However, that wasn't what happened. With a slight flick of his wrist, Mizuken slashed the attack down the middle, parting it, with his Kamayari, and was untouched by the attack. As the blue blast divided and went around Mizuken a smile could clearly be seen. Taking on a more casual stance and letting his reiatsu flow somewhat wildly around him, Mizuken held the spear end of his Kamayari in his right hand while holding the sickle and chain in his free one.

"Too be honest I never did like Kido and that was why I was at one time the strongest 11th Division Captain...", he pointed the spear at the Captain, "...but then I wouldn't have been able to show you my wonderful Zanpakutou as even though you may be a Captain... I doubt you would be able to hold your own due to you all losing your home to the Arrancars.

It was now clear Mizuken was trying to taunt the somewhat cool headed Captain just to get under his skin. After pondering his next action Mizuken decided it was time to just use his strength and then open up to his techniques. With that in mind, Mizuken Shunpo'd to the Captain with speed somewhat incredible due to him releasing a little bit more speed and power due to releasing his Shikai form. Appearing in front of the Captain, Mizuken attempted an uppercut with the pointed spear to cut the Captain from the torso up.
Back to top Go down
Ryuho Takeshi
9th Division Captain
Ryuho Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:31 am

Impressive,with a swing of his wrist the Vaizard parted an enormous blast like this.From his reiatsu,of what he just did and the fact that this man once hold tittle of the 11th Division,anyone could tell that this wasn't any ordinary captain lvl shinigami.Well you can tell that just by looking at him,but anyway.

Judging from the Elite Vaizard's words he was obviously trying to taunt Ryuho,however this seemed to have no effect since Ryuho even after hearing the arrogant hybrid's taunting maintained the calm and motionless expression on his face.

Quickly after finishing with his speech the former Captain of Gotei 13 charged at Ryuho with extraordinary speed.Ryuho's reaction to this was slowly moving his lips"Sever,Shigure Ugetsu"He whispered softly,and in a blink of an eye,the Vaizard's powerful uppercut was blocked by two kodachi short blades covered in blue flames.The impact from the clash of their weapons caused a shockwave of destruction in the nearby area,however despite the great force that their "sword" clash displayed,either of them moved an inch.

Ryuho now was somehow different,his eyes were icy blue,and his presence way more intense.And yes two swords,everyone knew that this was extremely rare since only a few shinigami were gifted with a Dual Zanpakuto(technically it's 1%) and unexpectedly enough,Ryuho was one of them.More or less it was obvious that this wasn't the only thing that got the Vaizard's attention,the blue flames who covered the two kodachi,seemed questionable too.You can tell that the current 9th Division Captain wasn't something that you see everyday...but same goes for his Vaizard opponent.

"I see...I can tell that it is your nature to be arrogant...raising such a dull weapon against a Captain Of The Gotei 13..."He said to the Vaizard Elite,still without making any attempt to move"Arrogance is one of the many reasons why someone would lose a battle.But I'm afraid no.You won't lose to me because of it..."After pausing for a second,he disappeared and instantly reappeared behind the man,crossing the two kodachi."You'll purely lose because of the gap between our powers."Ryuho finished his statement and then slashed one of his kodachi downwards,at the former 11th Division Captain.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:34 pm

It is a short journey from the seventh division quarters to this area by shunpo, So tadashii has little time to think. He is prepared for battle, Quite obviously, But unsure of what he will find. It must either be a visored or a captain, as no other could launch a kido so powerful.

Tadashii arrives, Mikazuki appearing behind him a split second later. His hair is a bit of a mess, His cheek is not bleeding anymore, But the abrasion that was bleeding is still obvious. The entire midsection of his hakama is burned away, Revealing his abdomnial muscles, And the mild burns and blackened streaks formed by his hakama burning away. He's already obviously been in a fight.

He spies the scene and is enraged. So the visored are attacking us now? The ones who offered us help are now fighting us?! The traitors. He draws his blade.

So this is how the Visored fight!? Tell us you'll help us then turn against us when the actual war starts? The way of cowards!? Well now you have not just one, But two captains to contend with. You will recieve no quarter from me, And i do not believe Ryuho will show you any either. Prepare to Die, Scum.

Mikazuki howls behind him, She's obviously ready and roaring for a fight. The only thing holding her back is tadashii's pure will, This fight needs not four people, Two captains should be enough.

He dashes forward, Swinging his nodachi down upon Mikazuki from his right side, The attack has quite a bit of force behind it.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 am

As the Captain talked of how their was a power gap between them, Mizuken wanted to nod his head in agreement, but only to recognize himself as the one with the power. The only problem with his urge to nod his head, the Captain had disappeared and then reappeared behind him. To most this would have seemed as if the Captain had moved at the near speed of light, but to Mizuken, it was walking speed. Swiftly ducking and using Shunpo to avoid the attack to his back, Mizuken managed to get some feet between him and the Captain. Raising his spear above his head in an attempt to attack, Mizuken felt reiatsu quickly approaching the duo. Quickly picking up the feeling of Shinigami reiatsu, Mizuken simply shook his head. When the second Shinigami appeared, it was clear he too was a Captain. That was nice. The bad part was that it still wasn't the Captain Mizuken wanted to fight so badly. As the Captain came into view and stood not too far from his ally, Mizuken wanted to just simply walk away and return when he could as he knew only of his own power and how he would normally hold up. Against one Captain, no problem. Against two Captains, he knew he was doing a bit more than pushing his luck. Shaking his head and moving one foot backwards, he heard a familiar cold voice emitting from the back of his head.

"I knew you were always the coward to flee from a fight young Mizu-zu....", his Inner Hollow, Zetsumei, said tauntingly.

Under normal circumstances, Mizuken could hold his own against someone that taunted him, but it was something about his Inner Hollow that he simply couldn't do that. Even reasoning with the Hollow was useless as it looked at defeat as a victory if it was against a strong enough opponent and fighting was second nature. Mizuken angrily shook his head as he knew that he would regret doing what he planned on doing. Raising his spear above his head with his right hand and holding the chain and sickle lightly with his left, Mizuken yelled out; "Water Wave" and in a slashing motion with the spear, released an extremely large wave of nearly pure energy encased with water particles in the air. As the attack drew closer to its targets it took on the form of a crescent moon and with the power sealed within it, it was capable of causing damage similar to a large Bala made by a Fraccion leveled Hollow. As the attack left Mizuken's spear, he took on a defensive stance and was ready for nearly anything.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:42 am

A large reiatsu started to cover the area, then it disappeared. Then a black figure from a far was standing in a postion like if he was gather energy, this Figure was blury, all that was visible was a red shining object. In second it vanished and reappeared behind the captain known as Tadashii, with a Cero in his hand. Tamekaze was wearing only black pants and thats all, his white hair crazy looking, and his emerald eyes gleaming with the beam. " This battle is unfair so ill guess i join to keep it even, and you mistaken kid We are helping you but we cant control Mizuken he has a strong hate for you shinigami. By the Way Mizuky move now." Tame said as he released the cero. This was going to be hard to dodge since it was directly on the back of the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Ryuho Takeshi
9th Division Captain
Ryuho Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 am

Ryuho watched the Vaizard's attack coming closer at him and Tadashii, his reaction to this was slightly changing his battle stance,and charged at the Vaizard's blast as he did a tidal wave of water surrounded him."Kojiro."He said softly as the blast seemed to encase him, however this wasn't meant to happen, Ryuho's move instantly dispersed his opponent's attack, and without the least struggling he continued charging towards the Vaizard elite."I see..." Ryuho whispered a moment before seemingly striking the masked warrior with result a somewhat massive explosion of water.Actually the water explosion was unexpectedly big, most likely to Mizuken's surprise.

(Sorry it sucks but I'm a bit tired right now)
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Actually it was going to be quite easy to dodge as something that nobody quite expected happened at that moment. Mikazuki launched herself at the shinigami, Tackling him and causing the cero to go wildly off course.

At this point Tadashii turns around to face the new enemy. Another visored has joined them apparently, This one looks to be weaker than the first one. He looks back over his should to Ryuho

You handle the first visored, I'll take this one.

And with little ceremony about it he attacks, Dashing towards Tamekaze, Growling at Mikazuki to get out of the way. He brings his sword down hard, Two hands wrapped around it's handle, A near fatal amount of force could certainly be dealt through the blade if the strike made contact, As tadashii is one of the physically stronger captains.

((Brain...So...Dead.))
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 am

As the first Captain that he had first engaged was seemingly encased by his attack, Mizuken turned to his ally, Tamekaze. He yelled out in a somewhat arrogant tone;

"What took so long...."

Before he could properly finish his sentence, the first Captain was coming back at him with what seemed like his own attack. As Mizuken turned around, the blast had somewhat threw him off his game and even though he was fast in this second rate state, he wasn't fast enough to completely dodge the attack. He did however managed to deflect most of the attack and was only sent skidding backwards with a somewhat great force to knock him into the side of a building and create a crator. As the dust rose up out the side of the building, it quickly faded away as a yell could be heard; "WATER WAVE". This time Mizuken had sealed enough power into the attack to cause damage similar to Privion Espada's Cero. As the attack dispersed through the smoke, Mizuken could be heard cursing extremely loud, not from pain, but for the simple fact his opponent surprised him.

(Sorry for shortness))
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 pm

((Me and tamekaze are breaking off from this fight, so feel free to continue without us.))
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:38 pm

(OOC: Ryuho its your go)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Of The Shinigami   Blaze Of The Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze Of The Shinigami
Page 1 of 1