Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riuku's kidou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:54 am

Riuku was walking around in the woods and was looking at the sky. man the ceros that the arrancars and hollows can do are strong i wish i had one. Wait, thats it. I'll make a kidou of it. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku walked to a tree and looked at it for some time. Riuku put his hand out and was trying to shoot out a cero but in kidou form. Riuku failed. Riuku put his hand out again and this time tryed harder. But nothing showed up. Riuku was looking at the tree and walked up to it. Riuku put his hand out and put it on the tree. He could feel the bark of it and then took his hand off of it. Riuku walked back to were he was and put his hand out to the tree.

Riuku was trying harder and harder but nothing ever happend. Riuku did not know why. But then it came to him. A cero is made by the hollow power of an arrancar and Riuku does not have the power of a hollow. Riuku stoped thinking about it being a cero and it being a kidou. Riuku put his hand out and a small ball was in his hand. Riuku smiled and shot the ball but it died out after it moved a little. Riuku started to get mad. Riuku put his hand out again and again, a small ball showed up and again, nothing happend after that. It just moved no were and when it did it died out. Riuku was now siting down and was starting to think about what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobattles.darkbb.com
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 am

Riuku was thinking about how to do this kidou for some time now. All that whent through his head was the arrancar and how they did it. Riuku got back to his feet and put his hand out again. Riuku put his hand out and the ball showed up again. But this time it was biger. Riuku shot the kidou and it hit the tree but did vary little harm to it. "Damn." Riuku said. Riuku needed to get this done and over with as soon as he could because Yao wanted him to get stronger and better for the war that was coming to be. Riuku put his hand out again and the ball was a little biger. Riuku shot it at the tree and it did more harm then last time. Riuku smiled. Riuku wanted it stronger though. So, Riuku knows that in order for a kidou to work, you must call out what the name is. But, what is its name? Riuku thought of a name for some time and closed his eyes.

Riuku opend his eyes back up. "I got it." Riuku said. Riuku put his hand out one more time. "Deaht blast number 54." As soon as Riuku said that, the ball that was once in his hand got biger and stronger. Riuku shot the blast at the tree and it had more power but not what he wanted. Riuku was thinking about how to get it stronger. Riuku then thought of his dark powers of shadows. Riuku pulled out his sword. "Bankai." Riuku said. Riuku was now in his bankai state. Riuku put his hand out. "Deaht blast number 54." Riuku said. the ball that was in Riuku's hand was biger and stronger. As soon as he hit the tree, the blast made the tree fly off of the ground. Riuku smiled but it did no harm to it. It just pushed it. Riuku shook his head. Riuku knows that he needs to put power and not push into the attack. Riuku did not want enyone to know about this move he was making so that way no one will see it comeing when he uses it. Riuku wanted to show that even though he's lazy that he's still strong. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said. Riuku had the ball and it was blue not the color of darkness that Riuku wanted but it will work for now. Riuku shot it and when it hit a tree, the tree again was just pushed out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 am

Riuku started to get mad and he put his hand out one more time. "Dark blast number 54." Riuku said. Riuku had a ball in his hand and it shot out of his hand. The ball was now a darker blue and when it hit the tree the tree still just left the ground. But then when Riuku looked at it the tree had marks on it. There was a hole in it. Riuku put his hand in the hole. He could feel that the hole that he made was smooth and it was kinda big seeing as how Riuku could put his hand in it. Riuku smiled and can tell he's geting better at it. Riuku smiled and put his hand out. one of his shadow monsters showed up and was looking at Riuku. "I need you to stand right there." The monster moved to were it was told to go to. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said. the ball was formed in his hand and shot at the shadow monster and when it hit him all it did was knock him back. Riuku closed his eyes.

Wow, all it did was knock back somthing that can be killed in one hit. Thats sad. Riuku said. Riuku opened his eyes back up and looked at the shadow monster as he got back to his feet. Riuku shook his head and made the monster go away. Riuku felt somthing coming. It was a hollow. Riuku looked at it with a bord look. "Well now, my next meal." The hollow said. Riuku pulled out his sword again. He was still in his bankai state. Riuku looked at the hollow as it started to run at him. The hollow jumped in the air and was heading right to him. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said and the dark blue ball showed up and he shot it at the hollow. The hollow was sent flying into the air but looked unharmed. "Wow your a captain and you did nothing." Riuku was not behind him. "It was to get you off your gard." Riuku swung his sword at him and cut his mask in half. Riuku killed the hollow and Riuku left his bankai state. Riuku closed his eyes and left the woods and will come back the next day.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:08 am

Riuku showed up the next day and was at the same spot. It was around sun rise and Riuku was ready for him to make the kidou work. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said. As soon as he said that the power that he had when he was in bankai showed but it was to much like the bankai attack the he did. When it hit the tree, all it did was knock it out of the ground. Riuku stomped on the ground and snaped his fingers. "So close." After that, Riuku put his hand out again. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said. Riuku shot the blast and it did nothing but knock the tree out again. Riuku looked around. "I hope that no one sees me doing this." Riuku said. "Ok lets give it our all 100%" Riuku said and reiatsu shot out of Riuku and was brakeing the ground under him. Even the trees were starting to fall apart. Riuku smiled.

Whith all that reiatsu and power that Riuku was useing there was no way that Riuku could fail. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54!" Riuku said. As soon as he said that, a ever darker blue ball showed up in Riuku's hand. Riuku shot the kidou and when it hit the tree, Riuku could see that it was going into the air. But then, The tree started to fade away. When Riuku's kidou was done, the tree was gone and so was all of the thinks that were in the kidous way. Then all of the reiatsu that was on Riuku left him and Riuku fell to the ground. Riuku was now asleep. Riuku was starting to have a dream. In Riuku's dream, He could see all of the captains standing around him. One of the captains walked up to Riuku. "You did nothing to help us." He said and he faded away. Another Captain walked up to him. It was captain Razor. "Where were you when we needed you?" He asked and faded away to Riuku closed his eyes and then opened them to find that all of the captains were gone but Yao, his leader. "Your nothing to us. You never help and you let us down." He said and was gone. The next thing that Riuku saw was the espada standing around him. They were smileing. "Look at this here. It's the last thing in this dump. Kill him." Riuku put his blade out. "Bankai." he said. But bankai never showed up. The espada laughed at him. They almost killed him but Riuku awoke from his dream.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:52 am

after he woke form his dream, Riuku could see that half of the day has been wasted on him sleeping. Riuku got back to his feet and put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said. The ball showed up and Riuku could tell that he still had his powers. Riuku was glade that it was only a dream and that his friends were still alive. Riuku shot the blast at the tree and like it does, just knocked the tree out of the ground. Riuku poped his back and neck. He wanted to get this thing done and over with. Riuku knows that it will take longer then he wants it to but it was worth it. Riuku liked thoughs ceros that the arrancar and hollows have. Riuku wanted to power and if he had it, then he would have somthing that the espada would never see coming. Riuku smiled at this and looked back at the trees.

Riuku put his hand out one more time "Death blast number 54." he said. Riuku had the ball in his hand but then, Riuku's blast changed. It was not dark blue, but pure black. Riuku looked at this for a little bit and then back at the tree. He shot it at the tree and knocked it out of the ground. Riuku walked up to the tree to see if somthing was done to it. There was a hole in the tree and it was big, but did not go throught the tree, just about half way. Riuku put his hand in the hole. He could feel the smoothness of the hole and it was hot in it. "Wow, i did that much?" Riuku said. "But its still not as strong as i need it to be." Riuku looked up at the sky. Wow, this is such a good night. All of the trees blowing in the wind and the full moon in the air giving us light. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku did not feel like going back because he was feeling lazy so, Riuku made camp here and will do his training in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:33 am

Riuku woke up in the next morning and poped his back,neck,wrists, All parts of his body. Riuku yawned and put his hands in the air. "Well, time to start my kidou training." Riuku smiled. He put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said and the ball showed up, It was pure black with a purple out line on it. Riuku looked at the purple out line. "I've never seen that one before." Riuku said. Riuku shot the blast and the blast whent to the tree. as soon as the blast hit the tree, Riuku could tell that it whent right threw the tree and hit all of the other trees that was in its way. Riuku smiled. the blast was as strong as he wanted it to be. Now its time to put it to the test. Riuku whent to find a hollow. After some time had passed, Riuku found the hollow. Riuku smiled. "Hay, ugly." Riuku said. The hollow looked at Riuku and started to walk to him. "well, well, well. My meal on a silver platter." the hollow said. Riuku just smiled. "Well now i gess its time to test it out." Riuku said and put his hand out. The hollow opened his mouth. The hollow had a cero. "Death blast number 54!" Riuku said and shot it at the hollow but the hollow used his cero to stop the attack. Riuku looked at the both of them hitting and the cero started to get right to Riuku but then, Riuku used the true power of it and it started to head right to the hollow. As soon as the kidou hit the hollow, the hollow no longer had its head. Riuku was happy. He knows that it's stronger then just a cero.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:22 am

Riuku was proud. His kidou was doing all that he wanted it to do. But, Riuku still felt like it was not at its full power. So Riuku pushed his kidou even harder. Riuku knows that it can beat a hollows cero but what about arrancar? Riuku thought about that for some time. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54, strike." Riuku said and with that, Riuku's kidou was forming in his hand. Riuku shot the kidou at the tree and the tree was no more. Riuku heared a clap of some sort. Riuku terned around and there was an arrancar. Riuku looked at it and looked at its body. The arrancar looked like a human but his mask was taking over half of his face. Riuku sighed. "Well, i gess i can tell if its stronger then a arrancars cero." Riuku said. Riuku looked at the arrancar. It said nothing. Riuku looked at him for a little bit. Riuku saw that the arrancar put his hand out and shot a cero at him.

Riuku had no time to use his kidou so he just put his sword out and stoped the attack. Riuku pointed his sword out at the arrancar. "Anomie." riuku said. then, he was now in shikai state. Riuku made tree monsters. Riuku had then head right to the arrancar but the arrancar knocked them right out of the way. Riukus monsters died and Riuku jumped into a tree but the arrancar was there. Riuku's eyes opened wide for the arrancar punched him in the face. Riuku fell to the ground. Riuku got back to his feet but the arrancar was there and kicked him back down. "Is that all that a captain has in them?" The arrancar said. Riuku had blood coming out of his mouth. Riuku pointed his blade at him. "Yeah right." riuku said and whent for a cut to the chest. The arrancar moved out of the way and pulled out his blade. The arrancar cut Riuku's chest and he was bleeding. Riuku fell to the ground. The arrancar was standing over him. He pointed his blade at Riuku. "wow, i was hoping you would be more fun." the arrancar said. "And the worst part is, im not even an espada." the arrancar said. He was about to stab Riuku in the hart but Riuku grabed the blade. "D-dont ever, underestimate me." Riuku said.

Riuku kicked the blade out of the arrancars hand. "All that people think of me is the guy that does nothing but sleep." Riuku closed his eyes." Im done with that. Im not that kind of guy enymore." Riuku said and opened his eyes back up. The arrancar was going to punch him in the gut but Riuku cut the arrancars arm off with his blade. "Wow you got harmed but your own zanpaktou." Riuku said and the arrancars eyes widend. The arrancar put his hand out and a cero was forming. "DIE!!!" The arrancar said. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said and shot the kidou at him. Riuku hit the arrancars cero but over powered him with no problem. Riuku shot the arrancar and he had a big hole on his side. Riuku walked up to him. "This is your end." Riuku said and put the arrancars zanpaktou in his hand. "You will die by your own blade." Riuku said and stabed the arrancar with his blade. Riuku let go of the sword and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:18 am

Riuku smiled at all that his kidou can do but it was just not what he wanted. I dont know why but it just felt like to him that he can make it even better that that. Riuku's kidou was stronger then a hollow and arrancars cero but what about a vasto lord? Can it over power one of theres? Riuku asked himself that for some time now. there's only one way to find out. I need to find a vasto. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku knows that if he whent after one of them that he could be killed because of the power that a vasto has. Riuku did not care. Riuku just wanted to have it to were he knows that it's stronger then one of the strongest hollows. Riuku made his way to the white sand Desert in Hueco Mundo. Riuku was looking for a vasto. Riuku was looking for some time now. but no vasto. Riuku ran into just hollows but no vastos. Riuku killed all of the hollows that he found. But then Riuku felt somthing. Was it what he was looking for this hole time? A vasto lord? Riuku walked up to were he felt the power and found a hollow. "are you..." Riuku said. "Yes, im a vasto lord. And you will now die by my hand." The vasto said.

Riuku pulled out his blade. "no, you will die by my blade." Riuku said. The vasto laughed. "come." The vasto said. Riuku was right there as soon as he was done saying that. Riuku was in the air and was going to cut open the vasto's mask but the vasto stoped Riuku's attack. The vasto stoped his attack with his hand and through Riuku to the ground. Riuku hit the ground and was no moving at all. "What, did you die?" the vasto asked. "No." Riuku said. Riuku jumped up and whent for a punch to the gut but the vasto stoped his attack again. Riuku was throwen again by the vasto and as Riuku was flying in the air, the vasto was next to him and kicked him in the side. Riuku was sent flyig the other way again. Riuku was hit around for some time but then Riuku got out of the way of the attack. Riuku had blood coming from all parts of his body. Riuku got back to his feet. "Wow i was hoping that a captain had more in him." the vasto said. "I do. Bankai." Riuku said. Riuku was now in his bankai state. The vasto was heading right to Riuku but Riuku stoped his attack with a shadow. As soon as the attack from the vasto hit the shadow, Riuku made the shadow rap around his arm and bring him down. Riuku had shadows all over him and held him to the ground. The vasto opend his mouth and a cero was forming. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said. Riuku's kidou hit the vastos cero and they were pushing eachother back and forth. Riuku was starting to lose to the vasto but then Riuku put all of the power that he can into the kidou. Riuku hit the vasto in the face. The vastos head was now gone. Riuku put his sword away and was walking out of the Desert and was going back home to the Soul Society
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:57 am

Riuku made his way back to the Soul Society and whent to the Kidou Corps. "Hello Captain Riuku." One of the kidou corps member said. "Hello. I''m here because i want to see if you can make my kidou stronger." Riuku said. "Well i gess i can help. What can it do?" He asked. "Come with me." Riuku said. Riuku and the kidou corps member whent with him. Riuku and the member were out side and Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said and had a ball in his hand. Riuku shot the ball into the sky. The kidou corps member looked at it for a little bit. He walked up to Riuku. "well i can see that your trying to do a kidou in the form of a cero." "How did you know?" Riuku asked. "I know alot about the arrancar." He said. Riuku noded his head. "Try puting more into it." he said. "I'v done that but nothing changes." Riuku said. "Well how about thinking like a cero and not a kidou." He said. "ok." Riuku said. Riuku put his hand out. Think of it like a cero. Think of it like a cero. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku closed his eyes. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said in a calm voice. Then, Riuku had the ball in his hand and by the power in it, Riuku could tell that it was at the power that he wanted it to be at. Riuku shot the kidou and the kidou corps member smiled. "Vary good. I think that kidou is going to be a strong one." He said. Riuku fell to the ground. The kidou corps member ran to him and Riuku was laying down with his back showing to the man. The guy terned Riuku over. Riuku was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:28 am

Riuku woke back up in a bed and it was realy soft and Riuku liked that. He had a nice bed and no one was there to talk to him. Boy was Riuku wrong. "Sir." somone said. Riuku knows that voice. It was the kidou corps member. Riuku got out of bed. "What?" Riuku asked. "What happend? you passed out." "No. I was sleepy so i went to bed. i've been working so hard lately." Riuku said. The kidou corps member looked at him like he was crazy. Was he? Was Riuku carzy? Well, if he is then that just makes him Riuku. Riuku walked up to him. "Well how was my kidou?" Riuku asked. "It was good. One of the best that i've seen." Riuku smiled at what the man said. Riuku walked out of the room. "Well, i gess that it's time to get out of here i need more sleep." Riuku said. Riuku was about to go to his room but then he walked out side. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said. Then the ball showed up and shot into the air. Riuku's kidou was as strong as he wanted it to be. Riuku left and went to his room to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:32 am

Riuku woke up and walk over to the kidou corps member. "Hay i need you to shoot a kidou at me." "Why sir?" he asked. "I want to see how it is to another kidou." Riuku said. The kidou corps member noded his head. Riuku and the guy was about ten feet away from eachother. The kidou corps member put his hand out and shot a kidou at Riuku. Riuku put his hand out. "Death blast number 54." Riuku said and shot the kidou and him. When they hit, Riuku's kidou went right through his and he jumped out of the way of riuku's kidou. "Nicely done sir." He said. "I dont think you'll need to make it stronger." Riuku noded his head and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riuku's kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's kidou   Riuku's kidou Empty

Back to top Go down

Riuku's kidou
Page 1 of 1