Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord High King of Rogues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

Lord High King of Rogues Empty
PostSubject: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:56 am

The giant pillars crumbled under the pressure of an oncoming presence. Hollows ran in fear. Tyson entered this area with a feeling that he was going to do something important here. He smiled evilly, as he walked around the bend to see a headquarters of a rogue organisation. "What's this?" he mumbled in joy. He walked around the place. A board with maps for war, the strategies and everything was here. A secret group, plotting to fight in the war by surprise.

"Oh how fun," he said. With a smile he found a nearby hollow. He used the 100 Step Fence Bakido and pinned it to the wall. He walked over to the, pinned hollow. "I know you can speak vermin," he shouted at it. "Tell me who leads the group that is based nearby!" he yelled. He glared at the creature and then it said, "I swear, I know nothing! Please let me go! Please!?" Tyson growled and slashed it in half. It's organs spilled out and Tyson turned away. "This is pathetic." he said.

He walked away as the hollow howled in agony. He had not went for purifying, he had went to kill the spirit itself. It was a little thing he picked up when watching the quincy researchers make the people. Tyson knew that it was about time to find a person who would know. So he used his tracking skills and felt a spirit pressure to his west. He turned that way and walked towards that location. "Where are you wimp?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Suei Tantuo

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:17 am

Oh of course,…how it could it be forgotten? The power crazed idiot, what prefect timing the human like creature had, just in time for the main event. The overseer of all this was a silvered haired, who held the appearance of seventeen year old as he gazed overall in the small entrance of the once great palace, Las noches. A once great hall, now reduced to rubble as the arrancar have moved on to bigger and better things, a hall that now belonged to the young arrancar, Haru and his companions, the Ryoushi. The mercenaries had played a major role in things past and would also in what was to come.

All, these plans revolved around moments of chance, and perhaps Haru had found a moment. As he watch the being, form a hall directly behind what seemed to be a vizard, judging from his mix of reiatsu. The silver haired arrancar had a natural talent for controlling his reiatsu, so watching from afar undetected had truly been a challenge, more of a trivial matter.
He witnessed the death of low level hollow, way to save him the trouble. The hollow had a month earlier demanding a portion of the groups power for the use of his evolution, seizing the moment Haru convinced the hollow to show him some of the more powerful beings in exchange for meeting his demands. Now that the hollow had held up his half, the Ryoushi had no choice but to finish the hollow.

Now that the grim business was over, Haru let out a deep sigh of what seemed to be total and complete boredom. “Right here, where I have been the whole time, cousin.” The arrancar’s voice held it’s normal tone, utterly emotionless and sarcastic at the same time. “You feel, strong letting your reiatsu flood everywhere like that. Right?” Haru paused for a brief moment letting the words sink in. “But yet, I let none of mine be sensed, and if I had choose so, you’d be lying here dead at this moment.” Haru, slowly moved his pale hand, to a long sword that was hilted upon his left hip, the blade was simply a normal reiatsu infuse sword, but it was all he would need, as he felt a kill would not be taking place during this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Tyson looked over at another presence that he had just now felt. He started giving him some, he's more powerful than Tyson speech. Tyson yawned at this kind of ego. "Was I releasing my energy? I had no idea of such a thing," he said with an egotistical tone. A smile arched across his face. "You seem like a person I should be worried about," he said evilly, "You seem a little bit too much like me." He sighed boredly.

"However, you don't seem to want to fight... so you can live for now..." he popped his neck a bit. He looked around now, where'd that hollow go? Tyson didn't really care, maybe he just evaporated like the rest would after a while. "You're an ex-numeros right?" he asked bluntly. He pretty much figured it out from past experiences and battles. "Yet I sense no will to kill me from you... why?" he added.

He examined this man... not much older than he himself looked. But there was a fragment on him. His hair was silver. It was pretty much what it would be. He turned around and sighed he looked up at the ever-black sky. It floated up there, like the night in this hell would never end. He looked over at the crumbled towers and pillars. So sad that such a place be reserved for the rogues and hollows. Small hollows caught his eye, but they weren't worth fighting. They were like tiny animals. With a yawn he turned back around, "So... why do you come?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:22 am

[This character bores me... so I will get rid of him now.]

As Tyson cockily turned away, a sharp pain went through him. A spike was driven through him. A giant hollow had managed to sneak up on him. As he began to black out... he was lifted and the giant hollow ate him. His power belonged to the Hollow now. And he was dead.

[Tyson is dead]
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:40 am

The hollows that ate tyson stands there contented, Until something bad happens to it as well. It seems to be consumed from the inside out, And soon it's entire body is consumed by fire, Leaving mere ashes behind. In it's place is a portal, Round, Almost as if a hole had been burned in the barriers between the dimensions, As if god had put out his cigarette on the barrier between hueco mundo and some other place.

The person that steps out of this portal is a seemingly harmless human. His spiritual pressure is seemingly the same as any other humans, Maybe a little higher. He stands at six foot tall, A Unionist hat slightly cocked on his blond head of hair. From this distance his clothes can't be well made out, But the Black Trench coat is quite clearly seen, Perhaps a white lining on the inside cover.

Then something happens that quite clearly distinguishes him as an above average human. With great speed he appears infront of Haru Rorack, The only things left between him and the portal are flame pillars, Six foot tall, That blaze out of existance in milliseconds, Haru would only see them if he was paying attention. The portal would also close itself.

Aristotle is now close enough for him to see the entirety of his appearance. He is indeed wearing a black trench coat, With various pockets over the chest, Probably three on each side, And two on his hips. It is currently unzipped, White fur lining the edges, To keep it insulated while it is zipped up, As so much heat escapes through a zipper. Under that he is wearing a black button up shirt, However it is impossible to tell if it is long sleeved or not, As the trench coat hides that little tidbit. The top two buttons are undone, And an orange t-shirt is seen under that.

His face can also be seen, And despite being a young one it is somehow a strong one. Quite obviously aristotle has seen some shit he'd like to forget. A light peach fuzz graces his chin, A gleaming marker of his youth. His eyes are the most unusual feature of his face, A steel blue with emerald streaks in them, Such an unusual combination of colors.

His face breaks into a small, Polite smile, The kind you wear when introducing yourself. As it would happen, That is what happens next.

Hello. I am Aristotle. You are Haru Rorack, Correct?
Back to top Go down
Suei Tantuo

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:04 am

A slight relaxed smile appear upon the silver haired mercenaries face, as he apraised the man rather thoroughly. Haru’s golden eye’s slowly covered each inch of the new comers appearance, the man seemed to be rather normal, by human standards at least. The more interesting aspect of the whole show was the spewing flames, even more interesting than that was the humans bluntness when addressing an Arrancar.

For a brief second, Haru’s golden eye’s focused on the remains of the hollow who had quickly defeat, the vizard, a man Haru had hope in. But as fate would have it he was nothing more than a lost being, whose death was not worth grieving. After giving the Vizard, a brief second of incoherent thought, Haru returned his full focus to the man who seemed rather interested in him.

Haru took a small step, closer to the man, the movement was meant to be slightly imposing, though Haru doubted that it would cause much of a reaction for the seemingly bold man. The slight smile on Haru’s face broke, into what seemed to be a form of sarcastic sincerity. “A name can travel a long way can’t it?” The voice was a cold, tone that tried so hard to have the slightest bit of emotion, but for that Haru would have to become truly interested.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Aristotle smiles, An antynom to the smile on Haru's face. Not a sarcastic one, But one that is honestly sincere. This whole thing causes Aristotle amusement. The way that Haru tries to scare him, Tries to look imposing. Haru's own Sincerity, Matter not how sarcastic it is, is amusing as well. His tone, A laugh in itself. Cold and hard, deprived of emotion by the speaker's own will.

What a guy.

Aristotle is of course here for one reason, and he should probably tell haru that reason. Certainly much easier than playing a game of charades, or possibly twenty questions.

Why, It certainly does when your leading a faction of mercenaries. Anywho, I heard you needed someone smart, Someone who can give you some weapons of mass destruction, And all sorts of other sciencey things. I'd like to join your team. I could use the fun of being a mercenary.

This human is certainly more than the he seems. The tone of speech which he uses to speak to Haru lacks any sort of respect at all. At the same time it is not disrespectful, But merely ...familiar. Perhaps Aristotle speaks to all people like this, as if they're his equal, or a friend. Or perhaps he's just putting on a fake act to try and instill trust.

((Sorry it's so short.))
Back to top Go down
Suei Tantuo

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 am

A slight sigh of not boredom but pure interest erupted from Haru’s diaphragm, an feeling was slowly taking over the arrancars body, perhaps the world had not grown cold and hopeless. This was a rather shocking feeling that slowly began to elope Haru, the strangest part of the whole spectacle, was the fact that a mere human, an odd one at that had brought this revelation upon a century old creature.

Golden, irises slow dimmed and from a bright wondering glow faded back to a face of a bored and cold, arrancar. The silver haired being, seemed to had been in a rather slight shock, a shock that told things of what were to come. Regaining his composer Haru, looked to a more pressing matter, the human but more importantly the catalyst of things to come. “In fact we, the ryoushi search day in and day out for a being worthy of handling all of our joint knowledge” Haru’s voice was totally lacking in emotion, whether he willed it or not.

“If, you have so much intelligences, how do know that you will not simply manipulate my organization?” With in these words, was an underlying question, how can I manipulate you, but such a question was nearly impossible to intercept as Haru, though in this way by habit. “answer me that>” As he finished the phrase, Haru’s left had began to float back towards his rather plain undercoated sword handle, but not in an act of aggression.

(sort, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:59 am

Aristotle watches this man as he sighs, And moves. He's a slow moving person, One who thinks before he acts. Aristotle is quite glad, He wouldn't want to work for a hot head.

His eyes seem to glow brighter and dimmer. What an odd trait. Almost unusual to aristotle, However he has seen far stranger things. Almost as if to match this man's strange eyes with his own, His eyes turn Avian, A sickly yellow with dark slits for pupils, Between two blinks.

He listens to Haru speak. A mass of information sounds quite interesting. Quite interesting indeed.

Manipulate? Why would i? There's no real fun in that. Though i suppose you don't really know, And your only choices here are to trust me with it, And accept me into your organization, Or admit the fact that you don't trust me, And send me on my merry way.
Back to top Go down
Suei Tantuo

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:05 am

Haru, began to allow a smile of amusement to creep upon his rather cold and unemotional face, as the human spoke of his plans and how he simply wished to join the ryoushi. A interesting proposal, though perhaps it was simply all the time Haru had spent around all the power hungry Arrancars that used to stalk the halls of the great hall that the two men now stood in.

Stretching his arm out, Haru slammed his blade into the ground with a rather tremendous force, still smiling the whole time as the spectacle took place. A pale had went to push a stray silver peace of hair out of the way of his golden eyes. “Perhaps it is time..” The arrancars voice faded into a oblivion for a very brief moment, “Time for a change”. With those words, the arrancar took a long deep gaze at the blade that now stood in the center of the large entrance to huge marble hall that stood around them, it was his move…

(sort, again)
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 am

Aristotle is still smiling as the man starts to smile, His lips curving until the just about match the small curve in Aristotle's own. The man seems to think of something, Until he stretches his arm out, Sword in hand.

Boom.

The sound reverberates slightly, As the sword is slammed into the ground with enough force to cause the blade to cut through the rock, Leaving it standing there as the arrancar pushes hair out of his face. He begins to talk about change, How it might be time for one. He stares at his blade, Trailing off in his speech.

Change usually happens whether we want it to or not. Causing change can be a dangerous thing, As it might just get away from you. That's really all i have to say on the subject. If the ryoushi wish to cause change, Then i'll help.
Back to top Go down
Suei Tantuo

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 am

Bringing his hand down to his waist lightly Haru, sighed and remained focused on the blade that lay in the middle o f the large entrance hall. “Dangerous or not, change is coming, the next generation if you will” The arrancars golden eye’s did not focus on the man’s face, as the mind behind it all only knew and wanted one thing, and that was to be become strong to his limits. In order for Haru to do that, he would have to be free once again, but only for a short while this time. “Do what you must as a Ryoushi” Haru’s silver hair began to fall on his face, as the young looking arrancar looked down towards the stone marble floor

Time was shifting fast, and at this moment Haru needed to grasp the grains of it, before the in coming change wiped him out. “I have a favor, for you” Haru, had to bite his lip half way through as a true favor without an ounce of manipulation was a difficult thing for the arrancar to ask. “I would like you take this-He notioned towards the sword that remained in the middle of the hall-“ to a women by the name of Sora, she lies in the inner rooms.”

The arrancar, began to walk towards the door his, hair shining from the brief specks of light that broke through the narrow entrance,. The arrancar took a another series of steps towards his exit before the silver haird boy turned around, his eye’s speckling with a joy as if a child with a new toy. “Feel free to exaggerate my demise, as much as you would like.” Haru’s sarcastic voice, remained as an echo for a few brief seconds before following the rest of his body into the endless void of the desert. Time would pass, as the man grew stronger but he would remain and endure, a few years of train would make all the difference, no matter the change world that Haru would return to, a mark would be left by him.

(Haru is now inactive. sorry for short exit)
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 pm

((It's fine. I wouldn't expect a long post for inactivity.))

Aristotle chuckles lightly. Apparently he has been accepted into the Ryoushi. Then Haru talks again. A favor? He asks for a favor, Seeming hesitant. Aristotle chuckles lightly, Before nodding slightly.A favor i will do for you. He grins, before stepping forward and pulling the sword out of the ground with a suprising amount of strength, Picking it up and balancing it over his shoulder before turning back around to haru. The man is apparently leaving..Aristotle gets a peek at his eyes, Now joyous instead of somber. What a nice thought, Someone finding joy.

I will tell them you died, fighting off three vasto lordes. Have fun with whatever your doing, Haru.

He then focuses on the palace itself, Las noches. Four reiatsu signature are there...Two shinigami, A visored, and an arrancar by the feel of the. One of the shinigami is with the arrancar, One with the visored. The shinigami with the visored feels like the strongest of them all, And so aristotle decides to go visit her, Perhaps this shinigigami is this sora person.

--->Exit to that topic with Sora and Hinin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord High King of Rogues   Lord High King of Rogues Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord High King of Rogues
Page 1 of 1