Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suppressed winds.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rono

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 am

Rono walked through a clear area filled with sand and the wind instable and he was without zanpaktou. If one was to attack he would have no other means to defend besides his fists. Him being trained in the art of hand to hand it wouldn't be a problem most likely. He looked at the sky and sighed slightly thinking about everything and nothing at the same moment. The setting was calm and it seemed to be nothing more than a normal walk. Suddenly a vast amount of energy peirced through the air rattling the ground slightly.It seemed to be another shinigami though so it was probably no need for alarm. But the power that was given off was too tempting to pass up so he began to walk towards the energy calming with his hands sitting in his pockets sternly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:55 am

Ichisake was walking in the desert. when she felt a strong presence. she smiled and sprinted twords the presence.
Back to top Go down
Rono

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am

Rono stood there as he stopped and felt the energy approach further. He stood there and looked blankly when he saw a girl. His eyes narrowed surprised that such a power could be given off by such a small stature. "State your name as well as division...." He said soundly with his hands in his pockets looking at the girl with a calm expression.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Ichisake saw a young man not to far from her. he asked for her name....she said."my name is Ichisake Hideyoshi and may i ask whats your name?" she asked him for he sensed great power in him and wanted to see what he's got. she smiled at the thought.
she put her hand on her sword just incase....
Back to top Go down
Rono

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 am

"I am Sukuya Rono Taicho of division 2...." He looked at her slightly with his hands still cased in his pockets. "What....are you doing here...." He said as the wind shifted once more waving his captains jacket. His eyes were calm and narrow and it seemed to be calm for a few seconds until she responded to he question. He remained there in his up right posture she didn't answer his question about her division she was from. He energy matted through out the air and carried by the wind. His ears whistled slightly as the prolonged response was yet to be announced. He stood there looking at her as the wind blew past him more. "Well....?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 am

"i came here to look for people who are experianced fighters so i can be ready when its time for me to kill enimies without dying myself." Ichisake explained with a smile. then she added."and when i felt your presence i thought you'd be willing to teach me a couple of things.since i think your a captain and all." her hand was still placed on her sword.
Back to top Go down
Rono

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 am

Rono smiled as he remained still not shifting a muscle. His eyes focused on the girl calmly and he stepped closer. He took out a hand and pointed it towards her and focused a great deal of spiritual pressure inside of it and shot the constant dose of energy at her. The power was a a minimum but it should have been enough for her to be a challenge. Even if slightly. He then placed his hand calmly back into his pockets and watched as the blast progressed towards her. The blast wasn't of high magnitude such as a hadou or anything like that but it was just enough.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Ichisake closed her eyes and waited fo Rono to attack, she heard something being shot twords her, she opened her eyes, then she took out her sword and quickly said."espada de la tormenta! lightning step!" she moved twice as fast as usual, she sprinted out of the attacks way, and as another captain once taught her, that with two hands on the sword, it adds more power to the swing. she held on to her sword with both hands and swung at Rono's chest,his arms,legs,and his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suppressed winds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed winds.   Suppressed winds. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suppressed winds.
Page 1 of 1