Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shirou's "Bow"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirou

Shirou

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:09 am

Name: Gewehrtanz (Gun Dance)

Bow Manifestation: Shirou's "Bow" MagSec_4_by_Robotlouisstevenson

UPDATE: These are now bigger and more powerful. About 20 inches from barrels to trigger, and have Seele Schneider mods attached to them. These are always attached to the guns, and disappear when they do as well.

Description:It has several modes and shapes that it can take. Its main form, is that of two large magnums. They have excellent range and are lethal fighting weapons. It fires like any normal magnum, but with much greater force and it has unlimited ammo made of reiatsu, also, the trigger is easy so that Shirou can rapid fire them at about 10 shots each per post. This can bust through shields and armor. Also, for an unknown reason, the reiatsu of this weapon is poisonous and if absorbed, can make one deathly ill until they soon begin puking profusely after 6 posts of absorbing. If one is hit with a bullet, the poison takes 12 posts to go into full effect. It actually warps reiatsu into a poisoned state causeing it to feel like the poison is running through the entire bloodstream. No type of auto healing reiatsu can cure this, only an outside healing force.

UPDATE: The Seele Schneider Mods: These increase the fire rate by an extreme amount. Each gun, when charged from the Seele Schneiders, can now fire a grand total of 100 shots per post. These shots are at half their usual power, but they are still just as venomous.

The use of the "Bow":
Gunkata
Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, Shirou has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically-predictable element. The Gun Kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents, while keeping the defender clear of the statistically-traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120 percent.

Allow me to translate:

"Treats the gun as a total weapon." Shirou can shoot people with his gun and pistol whip them with it.
"Maximum kill zone/damage/number of opponents." Shirou shoots a lot of people at once.
"Rote mastery of this art." It works entirely on the principle of cool poses.

Techniques:

Name: Trigger Happy
Effect: Shirou uses a sonic speed and catches the enemy off guard, getting his twin pistols in past the enemie's defences and then he unloads ammo at close range, strong enough to bust through large hunks of steel.
Duration/Cooldown: 4 Post cooldown

Name: Trigger Spin
Effect: Shirou spins around rapidly while sending out about 30 shots from his Twin Magnums in several directions.
Duration/Cooldown: 3 Post cooldown

Name: Bullet Expand Shield
Effect: Shirou fires a single bullet that flettens out and expands massively and then becomes dense to serve as a barrier. It can take the form of a wall or a dome around Shirou, depending on how the bullet is shot. The shield is only able to be broken by the equivilent of a level 80 kidou.
Duration/Cooldown: Lasts for 3 posts, Cooldown is 5 posts

Last edited by Shirou on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AquaSone

AquaSone

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:18 am

Only choose one form for your bow in the description. I shall take another look at your description once such is done.

Describe how many people you are able to harm with your bow at a time. Also, "being hard to hit" has nothing to do with your bow, thus, remove that.

For the barrier, tell how strong it is, also, explain it's size as well.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:18 am

Okay I'll agree to the 1 form only thing and the description of the shield thingie... but you are NOT, by ANY MEANS getting me to remove that epic bit of how the guns are used.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 am

Alright, if you remove the hard to hit thing because of the fact that it has nothing to do with the bow your approved
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Shirou

Shirou

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:25 am

Deal
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Ahh... but I forgot, you all like your glove names and stuff, but my character uses a cross and has his powers plenty amplified without a glove he has a cross.

Quincy Cross Shape:
Shirou's "Bow" Hot_cross_by_D_U_C_K_Y
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:10 am

(Update Final Form- WIP)

Name: Gewehrtanz: Bruch (Gundance: Shatter)

Appearance: The two pistols shatter into spiritual energy, erupting around his arms. It continues to solidify over time, reforming into cannons over Shirou's arms after about 5 posts after activation.

Description: When activated it functions normally, like a version of Shirou's bow, only with enhanced speed. However, after it completely takes form all of the bow's abilities are massively enhanced, with a massively high firing rate and huge shots. The venomous effects are rediculously hard to cure by any means but killing Shirou while he is in final form, and no other time. (not even after the form is over) The venom becomes fatal about 4 posts after the form is over.

Duration of Final Form: 12 posts

Techniques:

Name: Ballista
Effect: Fires a huge and extremely powerful shot comparable to 4 seele schnieders at near maximum capacity put together. It is a very powerful shot.

Name: Riesiger Seele Schneider(s)
Effect: By focusing energy out through the barrels of the arm cannons, Shirou replicates extremely huge Seele Schneiders, at an extremely high power. It revolves at about 500,000,000 RPS.

Name: Reinigen Sie (Purify)
Effect: A mass wave of Shirou's superpowered bullets are sent at the enemy and fuse into a huge tidal wave of reiatsu, almost sucking the reishi in the air dry, while irradicating any evil being in its path.

Name: Schmelzverfahrens-Schuß (Fusion Shot)
Effect: Shirou puts his cannons together and they form into one giant cannon for a short time. A beam of reishi falls to Shirou and he fires a huge laser of energy at the enemy.

Name: Diffusions-Schuß (Diffusion Shot)
Effect: Shirou seperates the fused cannon and the energy released from the cannon forms a giant sphere of reishi. He then fires a bullet at the sphere and it bursts into bullets that scatter everywhere.

Name: Reishi Sap
Effect: Shirou absorbs every ounce of reishi from the area and he uses it to increase all of his shots powers by 7 fold for the rest of the Final Form. However, it makes it harder to make shots for everyone. After final form is over, the energy residue releases back out and is ready for use by anyone again.

Rules in making Techs:
You only get 4 (6 for elites) techs for this form, and they are only able to be used once.

Rules:
-Final Form will cause a loss of your Quincy Powers,

To regain your powers you must:
- post 45 times and be in a least 1 topic
- then train with a leader to regain your powers, in a IC topic.
- After all this make an evolved bow.

Last edited by Shirou on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Alrightys then. few things.

About your gun kata..That is irrelavant, And would in no way help you. The Gun Kata, As Said so aptly in your description, is for gun battles. In a sword battle it would not help you so much. Just saying.

Your poison cannot be incurable. Just saying. Ridiculously hard to cure, Sure. But there might be someone whose zanpakuto is about curing poisons.

Besides that, I have no objections, However i leave this free for anyone else to post in.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 am

Actually in close combat, it allows for greater use of the seele schnieder as a sword substitude, as it is merely a way of predicting a "return fire" which could be anything from a counter attacking bullet to a pair of nunchaku battler, to a sword being slashed. It is merely predictions and allows for greater shooting power at any range with any weapon.

I fixed the poison thing though.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Right... you have two pistols that can shoot through metal quite easily, and has the side effect of poison and not to mention it has a very high rate of fire. Anyways, the poison thing is off if you want to have the metal penetration and high rate of fire. It's either the glass is half full or half empty, not both. For now, my verdict on this is PENDING.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:12 am

Can I say... Null stfu, I had my normal bow approved. And because you are not here, I require Jones's approval so he has some challenge during the battle. Considering this is the only real time for me requiring his help. (This is the only quincy bow that can possibly defeat Dr. Reaper Jones)

And if this isn't approved by anyone before he starts his attack, I'll have to auto approve this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shirou's "Bow" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirou's "Bow"   Shirou's "Bow" Empty

Back to top Go down

Shirou's "Bow"
Page 1 of 1