Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:14 am

He would blast through the portal to the realm of hollows. His feet softely landed on the sand with a slight crunching sound under neith him. He looked around and sighed. This would be his life from now on. He would live here untill his running meant nothing anymore. He would be wearing a black hooded cloak much like the one that forms from his bankai. He reached up and pulled the hood up and began to walk in one direction, his zanpaktou at his side. Hinin would close his eyes as he came to a tree and decided rest was needed. He sat down against the tree, dead with no leaves, and let himself fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:47 am

Hinin would open his eyes and sigh. It had been almost a day and no one had begun looking for him. Then again they probily wouldn't have noticed he was gone yet. When they finnaly did come looking for him, they would instantly know his face. His hair would be a dead give away. He needed to leave this area just in case they had already started looking. He then took off towards Las Noches or what was left of it. He still had his hood up as he ran...
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 am

He would burts from the wall of the once great fortress. He lifted his zanpaktou then sheathed it quietly. His feet seemed to make no sound at all as he ran. This place seemed decelet to him. There was no sound of violence or happyness whatsoever. No wind, no breeze. Everything was completely still. He ran more as he passed a few trees. He didn't know where he was going, just that he was going. He didn't care about any specific destination. It didn't matter to him. As long as he got used to this. Running. Running from everything. Never letting anyone get too close. His eyes scanned the sand with cold silence.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 am

A war left the world with many undesirable things; one such thing was traitors, those who threw away their life for no reason. Normally a foolish warrior wasn’t worth the effort, but this one had walked away with power beyond his imagination. As a result, a hunter had left his home on the world of the living and crossed through the borders of the realms in a search for his foe.

The Vizard, had cloaked his appearance, with a cloak that cover his face with a hood that swayed as if a wind constantly blew through the barren landscape. Only small dark hairs could be seen from the mans face, along with the hidden features, the vizard had forced all of his reiatsu to remain with in his body, only allowing a small hollow like amount to flow. At best he would be seen as an arrancar, at worse as a hollow.

The endless Dessert slowly became a place of slow though for the mysterious man, who wandered endlessly for what seemed like days. When the sand finally became a pleasant sight, a new being was spotted, for the first time in a timeless world the Vizard saw another being. A new approach was taken to greeting the other Vizard, his target. Instead of moving in and attacking, the man began to walk beside the other creature.

“The desert seems endless, does it not?” The hunter asked as he walked beside the trairtor, his guise remained intact, the man was well hidden. Though his target had made some drastic changes, his aura radiated the way it had all those years ago when the transformation had began, and it had still not stopped. The hunter remained suspended in the waste land, but with a new interest.

(sort)
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:31 am

Shin, after walking hundreds of miles into the hueco mundo desert, had yet again accidentally reopened his wounds, he dropped to a knee, grunted and got up, a tiny puddly of blood under him, since his hollowfication he accidentally kept reopening wounds. they hurt terribly, and the desert seemed to have no end. he would have to be careful, because there were hollows. in the distance, he could feel a presence, not strong, not faint, but neutral. he slowly limped his way there, hoping it would be a human being. a dark voice arose from him,"I thought i told you not to die! heh heh heh.....you are so weak," it said before shin interupted," if i was weak, then why would i be wandering around a desert for a couple days and only reopened a couple wounds once?" he said. the voice silenced then. and his wounds suddenly healed. he was nearly there, but he was letting all his spirituak pressure out. a bad mistake if these guys were hostile.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:38 am

He would come to a minimal jog and slowed to a walk. He turned his head to face the one who had just walked up. He only senced that of an arrancar but looks could be deseaving. At this time, he wondered what an arrancar would need with hiding his appearence. When he heard the being speak, he recognized the voice but he didn't know from where. Yes, it does. But it is the only place I will call home for now on. He would try to hide his raitsu but if it was one of the vaizards trying to kill him, they would have already recognized the scent. It would be usueless. Excuse me for asking but....what is your business here?
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:16 am

Another creature, emerge from the endless shadow his body dripping with blood that seemed all but human. The man’s injuries did not end at his physical form, the shingami was speaking to himself as if another creature remained with in his body. A quick move, was what the cloaked figure decided on. With a quick motion he forced two of his figures towards the hollow like creature’s temple, if the hit struck him he would be knocked unconscious. If the hit missed, the Shinigami would still be trapped in a dome of reiatsu left by the mysterious man who was seemingly an arrancar. The dyeing creature was left alone until he enter and won an internal fight or until he gave up.

“Poor thing-The man walked back to Hinin’s side-He’ll be in a better place soon” The sand seemed to shift ever so slightly as the man spoke, his voice being slight muffled by the tattered hood that cover it completely, save for s few dark hairs. “My business is none, but to wander.” Unseen the mans lips shifted to a light smile of interest, he was controlling himself completely . “Is that not yours? Wandering through the endless night, searching for…purpose?” The words slipped out in a fluid yet repressed manner. “Or do you already have purpose?” By now the hunter had stop completely his tatter clothes cover his body as he place himself infornt of the vizard. A watchful eye remained on the Shinigami who would soon become a hollow like creature.

(short)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 am

Hinin sighed at this. His eyes went cold as he tried to find a purpose or an excuse for his being here. He was just as useless as he was back at the vaizard Hq. He let out a sigh again then said Purpose? Sorry but I have none anymore. You seem strong so I am trusting your better judgment has already found that I am a vaizard. Once again, he knew he had heard the voice some where but he didn't know where. This man's fighting style was similar to someones as well. The suffering man seemed make Hinin in a bad state of mind. He looked down. Excues me sir, have we met?
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Shin was still crawling on the floor, not much energy in him, but jusy enough to leap and jump. when two objects appeared, the sped tpwards his temples. He tried to leap, they missed thankfully, but sadly it wasnt over. a dome of reiatsu formed around him. great, i am trapped physically and mentally......, he thought to himself. he was either going to die, or this . he had his suspicions, but he did not really care. he slowly and painfully stood up, the dark voice came again,"Did i not tell you not to die, you fool, you actually think you can win this game. how pitiful are you?" "Shutup!" Shin yelled and punched his stomach thinkin thas wear his inner realm was. he dropped to a knee as the wind was knocked out of him. he approached the edge of the dome, and laid a hand on it. it merely felt like energy.

Shin was confused somewhat, he wondered if these guys were fighting or allies. he didn't care, he decided. ad sat down in the dome only to await what woul happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:11 am

The man’s cloak rustled as he shrugged as both questions were asked. The question were easy to ignore or give less then true answers, after a quick moment of thinking, the hunter had decided upon a method of answering both. “A vizard?-The man’s voice was now much more warped than last time, - My memory, has recalled meeting one such creature before.“ The man paused for a moment, another piece of hair gently slipped out from beneath his dark leather hood, in a quick movement the hair was back under the hood that didn’t allow any light in.

“An interesting creature, not in the light but not in the dark.” The hunter pause for a moment as if in recollection of the past. “They know no peace, an inner demon slowly eats them away, until they are nothing or until they have over come it.” A pale hand emerged from his cloak as he point in the general direction of the creature that was slowly being eat away within his dome. “Poor, creature, his live may soon belong to a hollow….”

In a quick turn the hunter began to walk once again, his back towards the dome, “If we have met before, would I recognize such a creature with no purpose?” The question was insulting and somewhat truthful, it solved his problem for the moment, but the Hunter remained wary of the shinigami in the dome, who could snap at any minute and enter the inner battle with his hollow.

(short)

(Posting order: Kenta, Hinin, Shin,)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:35 am

He nodded and sighed. He knew if he had met this male before, the man wouldn't have recognized him because of the change in appearence. Finnaly after a while of walking in silence he parted his lips and spoke I had a purpose once....but that purpose faded away with every hope or dream I had for anything. He paused. You see...before I left the vaizards, I was a vaizard elite. I thought I was happy as a high ranking member of that organization. I thought I had purpose but then one day...I realized that everything is meaningless. I asked myself, what am I looking for? What am I working towards? I couldn't answer that question so I decided I wasn't meant to be there. He stopped at this. He hoped that maybe this person would understand if only a little bit.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 am

Shin continued to sit in his dome, damnit, am i supposed to live? or am i supposed to stay here till this hollow is gonna at me? oh well, might as well do something......., he thought to himself, he just got into a push up position and began doing push ups, it was easy at first, but after awhile his arms cried out in pain. he let himself drop to the ground, with a thud, he was lying face down in the sand. no, i am not supposed to die, i have to destroy someone, and that someone is from my old division......, he thought to himself. then the dark voice arose again, "If i must say this, i am going to scare you until you are so weak you wont be able to look into my eyes, then i am going to devour you, and then, you will dissappear.". Shin shivered a little, "No, wrong, i am going to master you one day.....and that may shut you up.". shin said. his brown hair was gleaming with sweat, he yelled inside of the dome, "Hey! if anyone can hear me! Don't think I'll die just yet! Not this way!!!!!"

((Am i meant to die here?))
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 am

The cloaked man appeared to be listening intently as the vizard spoke of his past life, though it was rather hard to tell what one is truly thinking, when their features are hidden by a large leathery mass. The man, once again stopped and sighed, the vizard seemed to be dwelling in the past, perhaps now would be the right moment to end all the madness…it would take only one strike.

“So, if your past life had no purpose…-the pause was brief but could perhaps make an impact, as the man allowed a large amount of black hair to fall into view.-why do you think this next will hold anything more?” The man had now pushed his hair back into the hood. The man reach down to his lower waist area, and pulled out a cylindrical object, it was narrow and slim, strongly resubliming a sheathed sword. “Well, I have made my resolve, per pare your self”

After the phrase of speech the man pulled out a blade for the cylindrical object, that was just what it appeared to be. Without letting his hood, drop the man flew towards Hinin in a quick assault, the Vizard’s fate was now in his own hands. The blade, was swung in a cross like motion, in an attempt to impale Hinin in the lower abdomen area. After the attempted attack, the hunter had landed close to the dome. Allowing one golden eye to be seen the Hunter spoke into the dome “Care to join us.” A reiatsu filled the dome, a reiatsu that would provoke the shinigami’s inner hollow. The man now turned back towards his target, all of his features once again cover, “Fine a purpose, or face the end.” The phrase was the man’s final provocation, the battle had started and it would last until on person became victorious.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:57 am

A wide spread grin crept onto Hinin's face as he slashed upward, knocking away the blade and blocking the attack. He already knew it would come. He could even guess who it was now. The only one who faught like that and would be comming after him now, was Kenta. His old leader. He sighed and shunpo'd backwards away from them both. He had promised himself that no matter what happens, he wouldn't fight them. He would merely run. With a quick step of his ankle, he was headed in the other direction away from them at shunpo speeds. The sand flew up around him as he ran. He swished his zan around then promptly sheathed as quickly as he could in order to inhance his running speed. His hood flew down and his hair shown perfectly. He kept running as fast as he could. He knew he had done wrong against the vaizards but they were still his only family, his only hope to forgiveness. Finnaly, he stopped and turned around. He was less than half of a mile away when he looked directly into the man's eyes. He could see it now. There was no doubt in his mind that it was in fact kenta who had decided to capture or kill him. He smiled again and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 am

When the man neared Shin's dome, he thought it was the end of him, but then when he asked him to join, he just said,"S-Sure". and Unsheathed his zanpokto. the blade gleamed in the shining moonlight. a dark voice came again, "Ha! You actually gonna fight? in this condition?"." it said. "If it shuts you up..." shin replied, and he loosened himself to his hollow.

he ended up in his inner realm, basically a forest surrounding him but an open field in the middle. Keta appeared from behind a tree carrieing his zanpokto, only white now. Shin unshethed his own zanpokto and aimed it at him, "I grow tired of this crap, are you ready to be defeated?" he said to his hollow. the hollow said,"Your body is mine!" keta yelled and lunged at Shinikabi, he quickly flash stepped behind him and swung his sword at him, keta merely blocked and flash stepped beside him and slashed at him with his sword. Shin blocked and ws nearly forced to withdrawl, but at the last second he shoved keta off him and attacked with a combo. upwards slash down wards slash, jab, jab, slash, slash to feet, upwards slash. he did this very quickly, keta was hit with a cut, only two shallow ones though. and keta attacked again, fiercely, and shin struggled to keep him abroad.

In the real world shin had claws growing on his hands and teeth growing out of his mouth, and was black and white.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 am

The man had parried the quick cross strike and ran, what a move, this man had shown that he was nothing more than a target that deserved nothing more than to be struck down. The hunter sighed as he gently propel him self off his left heel, and faded away into the sand. After a very brief second the man reappeared, a faint swooshing noise could be heard as the man’s image reformed as he landed beside his target. “Now, running won’t help you find purpose. You have two choice’s fight or die.” The hunter allowed his voice to echo coldly through out the area..

He sighed; his blade was parallel to his chest, as a gloved hand reached for the man’s hood. A brief pause occurred as if in contemplation and then as if in a split discussion, the hunter allowed his hood to drop revealing his face to his victim. The hood fell back to show a pale face, surrounded by blond hair that fell down about a quarter down his neck. The blond hair helped to illuminate his already blond, calculating eyes. The gentle smile, that the face held expected to see a sign of confusion as the man revealed his face, as the hunter by no means appeared like or gave an aura of the vizard leader.

In a quick movement the blond hair being moved in towards, the target his blade moved in a stabbing motion, towards his shoulder the man’s speed was increased by a great volume since his last move. The man had in truth allowed another being into his body for this purpose, but this was impossible to tell, as the donor himself had very little control at the moment, though he did not need. “Please….this is becoming dul. Oh look that horrid hollow has escaped the barrier.” As they had spoke the hunter had slowly allowed, the barrier to slip until it was no more, the real fight for purpose was beginning.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:11 am

He looked down, lifting his zanpaktou and detouring the blade from the stab. He slowly looked up to look at the man's face and sighed. I guess your not who I thought you were. Anyway, whats your business attacking me like that? hm? He shunpo'd backwards pulling down his mask and releasing his zanpaktou into it's shikai state after saying those faithfull words of his. Prevail Kelfoon. His blade morphed into a tri-blade with a red dragon on each blade. There was now a ribbon being held on to the hilt. A large mass of shadows formed behind him like a giant shadow creature being controlled by Hinin's thoughts and impulses.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 am

Inner Realm:

"Damnit, are you this weak? apparently your body may not be worth the effort, but its good enough for me! i am having fun!" Keta yelled laughing madly at shin. Shin was about thirty meters away, back facing a tree. Shin looked up at the hollow, his shoulders rising and falling heavilly as the hollow laughed at him. With a flash step Shin appeared behind Keta, and slashed downwards onto the hollow, Keta tried to dodge but the blade caught the right sie of his back, he roared loudly, "Damn You!" and threw a slash at shins left shoulder, Shin blocked and struggled slightly to hold him off. But then, Shin shunpo'd back, as did Keta, They both released Shins zanpokto, the blades of th demon wind shuriken unfolded demonically. Shin Quickly threw a shuriken at Keta, "Time to step it up a notch!" Shin yelled. and he flash stepped to keta's side and slashed, keta blocked, but the zanpokto was knocked out of his hand, Keta slapped Shins zanpokto out of his hand and tackled Shin, throwinf slashes with claws and everthing he had. Shin rose an open palm and smothered it into Keta's face, and clawed at its eyes. And after a while shin was able to kick keta off. Blood slowly dripped down Shin's arm, but that didn't bother shin. he shunpo'd and got his zanpokoto, and while keta was in mid air, he flew towards him and stabbed him in the gut, Keta laughed, and took the blade out of him, and shoved shin away while Keta reobtained his zanpokoto.

IRL:

The hollow, that was now in slight control of Shins body, sped towards the vizard that had shunpo'd away, and it threw an arcing slash at him. Laughing evilly. Keta wanted blood, and it was as if blood was the water and a drought had came when he was sealed inside Shin's body. It then sped towards the other vizard and slashed, Laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 am

The hunter body, stiffened as he flew up and away from the oversized beast that slashed down towards him, the move was rather clumsy, it seemed as if the hollow was currently be resisted with a force of decent power, but if the boy wanted to win, he would need so much more. As the vizard landed, a small cloud of sand slowly filled the air, grain by grain clouding one’s general view of the area, an attack was quickly turned around as the vizard slashed down on the hollified creature’s neck, and began to walk away towards, Hinin.

As the blond man reached hinin, he pulled up his leathery hood, redeeming his aura of a traveler, his blond bangs, dropped low as a smile slipped across the man’s pale face, he had been enjoying the manual fight and using his style, the sand had seemed to be an improvement as well as a new factor to the already trivial battle of the other Vizard’s fate. Moving his lean body, the hunter quickly used his bodily force and the current produced by his brown raggedy robe to create a wall of sand. As the sand blew around, the hunter slipped by quietly and most likely un notice, when behind the target and his shikai, the blond haired man, slid his blade into the area which would be Hinin’s lower abdomen, the blade would hit right in the middle of the intestinal tract, where only muscle lied, that was if the blade hit.

(short, sorry)
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 pm

Inner Realm:

Shinikabi was being pawned by his hollow, which made him mad, he lunged forward and slashed at the hollow, the hollow flash stepped behind him and slashed across his back, Shin yelled in pain and slashed at Keta, Keta was caught off guard and was slashed across his chest, they both fell to a knee, breathing heavilly, "I will not lose, to someone like you....", shin said to his hollow. the hollow looked up, smiling madly, shin quickly got up, flash stewpped to the side of the hollow and let a shuriken go flying towards the hollows back, the hollow was slashed and roared loudly, and pointed his finger at him, "Will not lose to someone like you either!" and he lunged on top of shin, and began to claw at him, shin couldn't think, he just pointed his finger at keta and yelled,"Hado Four! Byakurai!" a large bolt of lightning went through keta's chest. Keta screamed with pain, but was not finished yet, he slashed shin's arm. shin kicked keta off, and monkey crawled to get his zanpokto, but by the time he stood up, he saw a shuriken flying at him. he quickly ducked, and attacked keta again

IRC:

The hollw was now struggling slightly to keep control over the body, he quickly ducked under the slash that the man made, and flashed stepped behind the other guy, he stabbed at him, although not knowing where it would go because of the sand.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:47 am

There were only a few words that came to mind at this time. Oh shit was one line of them. He, in a complete instant of the moment, slid completely out of the way to the right, His back and body crouching down into some what of a fetal position. He shifted into a kneeling position and pulled down his mask. The large shadow being fromed into a cape of pure darkness and shadow. He lept into the air and swung downward at them, clearly just as clumsy as can be, then shunpo'd over them a few meters out. He stayed in the air for a bit then began running away. He couldn't afford to fight in his condition, he was saving his strength and body for when the real fight began. He didn't stand a chance against a hollowfied vaizard and a arrancar with that much power. He was headed back towards Las Noches. He knew that he had been offered a position there and if he was to survive the initiation, he couldn't fight this fight right now. His zanpaktou returned to it's sealed form and his mask broke into peices. He ran with slightly above shunpo speeds on the air.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 am

The hollow, by the look of it had not gained full control over his hosts body, as in a poor atempt to avoid the incoming attack, ducked. A good useful method, that is when the attack is not coming down from above as then it is nothing more than a mockery of good fighting. Thaw slivery object came thrusting to it’s targets neck as the blond haired man, pushed with a decent amount of force. The slash that attack, left was of considerable size, but was not an aliment that would drive the victim to instant death, after a fair deal of time, the blood loss would kill the hulking giant. The wolf like creature’s, thick blue fur brushed up against the agile man as his body, flew out of the enemies range. More than likely the wolf would be incapacitated for the remainder of the battle, hopefully when the shinigami reverted back to his normal form the gash would heal, or else trouble would lie ahead.

The hunter’s focus returned to this target, who once again was attempting to run away, perhaps she wasn’t worth a real effort. Perhaps he truly had no purpose, a simple and quick death seemed to be what would suit him the most. The man’s blue eyes watch every desperate step that Hinin propelled himself forward with, each movement of the vizard was like a death wish waiting to be granted. The minute, an opening appeared, was the minute that the run away appeared to be out of range, unfortunate fro him, the hunter was a rather fast being. The Hunter, blurred into a shunpo his body moving a speed thought impossible by normal humans, a good thing he wasn’t one. As soon as the vizard, was in range, 4 flashes of silver flailed in the air, each one aimed for a corner of the body, not the most accurate, but the attack would prevent him from running again, it was a rather sorry story when a great man cloud not fight for himself.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:35 am

He now let out a loud sigh scooted forward towards the attacker, flinging a kick into his stomach. He didn't want a fight that he knew he didn't have time to win. He flung himself into the air, landing behind the man that was attacking for the appeared no reason. He opened his lips and said Look. any other time, I would be more than happy to fight you but right now I am busy. So please. Excuse me while I take my leave and don't be troublesom. His personality seemed to have changed from a angered almost agitated one to that of a calm annoyed voice. He was now in between the vaizard and the so called arrancar. I have business in Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:26 am

Inner Realm:

Shin was standing not to far away from keta, he was stumbling around as if he was drunk, only because he was hit by his own personal kido, Keta was cursing Shin, "damn you, damn.......you.........DAMN YOU!" , he mumbled, Shin walked up to keta, and said, "Had enough?". Keta began to breath very heavilly as his temperature rose to over a hundred degrees, Keta fell to the goround, sweating, "I............heh, you cant live without me, i am your source of life......." he mumbled as loud as he could, which was merely a whisper, "I had gotten that far before we were mixed together, what makes you think that?", Shin asked. "I have had enough, until we meet again, weakling.............don die just yet, i will be in troublle if you do......"

IRC:
Shins hand reached up to the mask on his face, and ripped it off, the hollow screaming.
Then the realm faded yet again like an illusion. Shins wounds seemed to magically heal. a dark voice whispered, "Don't die yet". and faded away. Shin stood where he was examining the fight in front of him, resting a bit, he knew he would need all his strength if he were dragged into it.
His hollow body shedded off like snakes skin. as a matter of fact, he looked like a snake holloiw form.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 am

.The target never gave up, he had managed to block all the hits, as if by magic . Afterwards, a kick went straight towards, the hunter’s chest. Without resistance, the vizard allowed the leg to sweep directly into his chest, grabbing the foot as soon it collided. With the foot in his hands, the blond warrior had an easy task ahead, he pulled the leg even farther forward, pushing his palm towards Hinin’s chest. After the hit landed, the viazard propelled over his opponents back, and push his blade into the back of his head, hoping to knock him out.

After the attack, the Hunter turn, his blue eye’s focusing on the newly freed shinigami. A glow arose over his hands before a large blast flew out towards him. The cero, was relatively fast, but not to strong. The threat would hopefully be enough to force the unstable vizard to control his mask, giving him the power needed to join the ranks.
(uber short, not much to say at all.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard   Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Hinin Twilian -Ex Vaizard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next