Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The change in appearence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

The change in appearence Empty
PostSubject: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 am

He would walk upto a wall of Las Noches as he raised his zanpaktou from it's sheath, swinging downward, breaking a hole in the wall. He quickly walked through, not paying much attention to his suroundings. He would kneal down and pull out some hair die, dieing his hair white. He then pulled up his zanpaktou, slicing off a good portion of his hair, making it short. He pulled out a pair of blue contacts and placed them in his eyes. He sighed as he knew this would be almost complete but he would still be recognized. He grabbed the blade of his zanpaktou, placing the tip to his cheek. He pulled downward, spilling blood on the floor and making a cut down his cheekbone. He then bandaged it up with a cloth from his pouch. He hid his Identity of his raitsu fairly well then started to walk down on of the halls that he was in now...
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 am

Sora clicked her tongue, turning from around the corner as he proceeded to enter the domain that she, with many others, ruled over. Her zanpakuto clicked against the stone floor, as she walked forward with it in her hands. Using it like a walking stick, she moved slowly forward toward him. Just this simple movement made her seem weaker than she was, her eyes were blank and her face stony. She kept her reiatsu suppressed to a surprisingly low level, making her seem no stronger than the average court guard squad member.

The unusual form of her sealed zanpakuto was an oriental spear, with a ribbon at the end holding a tassel meant to soak up the blood that would move down the shaft of her weapon. The shaft was a mahogany wood, wrapped in silk around two places to provide comfortable hold for her. The nasty head of the spear seemed to glisten even in the dark.

Sora herself was wearing an oriental garment, with her hair tucked into a neat ponytail and her brown eyes scanning over the man. He had done a rough job about disguising himself, but it would probably fool an uninformed shinigami. Smirking, she pointed at his general area with her spear.
"Why on earth would you destroy my beautiful wall?" She asked, her voice thick with mock hurt and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 am

Um..Sorry. I didn't mean to..I'm sorry. I can do the repairs if you like. He looked down, wondering if the female had noticed his horrible transformation. He then looked down and saw the white hair on the ground and sighed. He knelt down once again then motioned to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:42 am

"Who are you running from, kid?" She asked sternly as he bent over to pick up his hair. Glaring down at him, she snapped as hollows moved forward. The bestial creatures moved in, grabbing massive chunks of quartz. They threw the quartz back into its place, some beast on the other side using an ability to melt the wall back in place. The hallway become pitch dark, being illuminated as red orbs of light fired from her hand and struck torches along the walls. The hall was filled with a red light that gave Sora the aura of a demon.

Her reiatsu suddenly spiked to full power for only a split second in an attempt to get him to at least jump. Her spear was poised to strike as soon as the lights allowed for eyesight. Her body had sunk low, her feet spread wide and her face morphed completely. Her face was strong, determined, and full of blood lust. This was mainly in her glowing brown eyes. "Answer, and while your at it tell my why your in my palace." She barked at him fiercely.

[[short]]
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 am

He looked down, letting his newly shortened bangs fall down into his face. He stayed quiet at first but then said, I...I am in hidding from the vaizards. I didn't see my existence made a difference there anymore so I left. Of course that means I am a runnaway and I will leave your palace if you like. It is just very large and there are many hallways for me to hide in if needed. He tried not to offend her by his words so he kept each word sounding weak. He tried to hide every ounce of raitsu he had now.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 pm

((Crashing the party.))

Aristotle moves through the halls with speed, Meeting noone. He arrives to the place where the two spiritual beings are shortly. The visored is a man, Apparently one of the stronger members of the race too, Judging by his reiatsu. And then there is the woman...She must be Akamatsu Sora. Her reiatsu is great, Although currently compressed...He reminds himself to get a dossier on her. Looking at the Visored again, He runs through the face of the elite visored. Being an information gatherer he prides himself on knowing the main shakers and movers in the spiritual world.

Looking at the face it hits him..The hair is shorter, Whiter, Eyes are different...But yes...This is Hinin Twilian, The Oni Budou. Or apparently, Former Oni Budou .How interesting, To see one such as him in Las Noches. Asking for Sanctuary, Nonetheless. He adresses the pair, Breaking the silence, The sword still over his shoulder.

Hello, Hinin Twilian. Sad to see one of the greats fall this far.He then turns his head slightly, To face the woman.And you are Akamatsu Sora, I presume? I should introduce myself. I am Aristotle. I have buisness to attend to with you, In the name of this sword's man.

The way he makes this statement is interesting. Saying the man belonged to the sword, and not the other way around. Perhaps it is him implying that power truely rules a person, That when they attain power such as a Ressurecion, Or even a simple sword, It rules them. Or perhaps that's just overanalyzing the situation. Either way, He slings the sword of off his shoulder lightly, Arcing it through the air before bringing it infront of him, Holding it only by the pommel, Point down. He then presses it into the ground, Leaning lightly on it.

This buisness is private. So finish up with Hinin here, And then we shall talk.
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:02 am

Sora sighed as the man said her name. He spoke to her as a fellow Ryoushi, but more than that. He spoke to her like an equal, which meant something in this environment. Nodding without turning to him, she swept harm arm in a regal motion toward Hinnin. Suddenly, all of the red lights went out, leaving them in the dark.

The fuzzy outline of Sora could be seen turning from Hinnin, her ponytail trailing behind her as she moved to near the newcomer and motion for them to leave. As she turned around a corner, completely at home in the dark corridors, she called back to Hinnin. "If you aren't joining us you might want to find sanctuary in the lowest of the levels, security isn't as tight there." She knew this was a lie, security was moderate anywhere you went, but it would be easier to trap a spy if you gave them a false lead.

[[Short....]]
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:34 am

She sighed. Not usually a good sign in a woman, But aristotle knows not to jump to assumptions. She waves her arms, And the lights go out. Now lack of light is no problem to aristotle..Thanks to his avian heritage he's always been able to see more in the dark then other people. If anyone could actually see his eyes right now they'd notice them to be like that of a hawk, Yellow with thin black slits as pupils.

He follows Sora, Walking slowly, Slinging the sword back over his shoulder.

We should go somewhere private. Your chambers perhaps.

(I suggest new topic.))
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:10 am

Joining you say ma'am?, is that an option in this situation? He didn't want to joing another group so soon but having someone to watchi his back or even a place to stay would be a good improvement. He didn't know if it was an option for him now though. Since this was the old hide out of the arrancars and the espada.
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:14 am

"Yeah, just talk to another general about getting yourself a bunk. Obviously you'll need to work for a rank in our 'army'." She said, pronouncing army like it was a loose term that one would not use to describe the situation in a professional conversation. Her voice echoed through the hall as she turned to Aristotle and smiled. Rolling her eyes playfully, and she knew he could see her do it, she disappeared in a flash as she headed toward her chambers.

[[Short as fuck...Exit]]
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:50 am

Hinin would sigh at this. He didn't like the idea of another army or another dream for power. He noticed the imphasis on the word but it was still the fact of becoming a part of that army. He had ran from one army and it would most likely end in his own death but he didn't have a choice in this matter. He nodded as he walked off, hoping to find a general around somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Aristotle follows her.

--->Exit

(NOOB POST!!! FOR THE WIN!!))
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 pm

He would sigh and continue to walk. He once again hoped he was going to run into a genral but he still didn't know where he was giong. He decided to make a turn at the first turn he came to. It was a right. He sighed again at another long hallway. This was getting him nowhere. He decided to take off running down the hall, looking at everything as he passed it.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:03 am

He would sigh and decide that his being here is only turning into a hassle. There didn't seem to be much reason to continue on this path. He turned to walk out but the hallway seemed ominus. He sighed again then ran at full speed. With every step he took, another thought popped into his head. How would his leader take this. How would the one who taught him and trained him take the news of his dissapearence. These questions ran through his mind like daggers to a fleshy neck, soft as can be. He eventually came to the wall in which he had origanally came then unsheathed his zanpaktou. He came to it and made a strike downward, making a large cut down it. He then kicked the wall down and began running again in the endless desert.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The change in appearence   The change in appearence Empty

Back to top Go down

The change in appearence
Page 1 of 1