Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete

Go down 
+3
Takimoto
Ayame Hikari
Salliavae Gran Vidos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Salliavae Gran Vidos

Salliavae Gran Vidos

Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete Empty
PostSubject: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:14 am

Name: Kimino

Nick name/ alias: Kimi

Race: Quincy / reincarnation of shinigami soul

Physical Age:19

Actual Age: Around 5000 yrs old

Height: 5,5

Weight: 108

Picture:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Humanoid form: Kimino has silver hair and beautiful yet mysterious golden eyes. Kimino has soft pale skin,with light pink lips and a heart shaped face, and has very delicate features that no human could possibly have. Kimiko's beauty is equal to Queen Kusabana.

Angelic Form: Kimino gains pure white wings that enable her to fly, upping her movement speed and evasion levels for combat. Kimino's hair color changes into a golden-orange color. Kimino's eyes have changed into a rainbow form, they change with every type of light refraction.

Normal Clothing: Kimino wears a fantastic robe that is white with gray and is intrectly designed. Kimino has a magical halo that detects hollows, shinigami, superhuman, etc. Kimino has a special hour-glass that if she shakes it, she creates a time shield. Kimino also has her wepon drawn which is a soul staff that shoots out rays of reiryoku that are practicly the arrows that come from the bows.

Gaurdian Clothing: Kimino gains war-plate and a Seele Schneider like blade can be found in her blade hilt. Kimino also wears a red ribbon around her waist.

Angel Clothing: Kimino wears a simple white female roman robe. Kimino has a visable tatoo around her hand that is of a cloud illumination holy energy.

Personality: Extremely protective of her loved ones, those who threaten her loved ones perish.

Traits: Kimino seems very arcane for she is kinda odd and no one can understand what she is thinking. Kimino is very shielding and protective of her loved ones and those who hold compassion in her heart.

Innate ability:

Southing Touch:

Background/History:
The Ascension (Copied from my Ascended ability for my strongest came out in the near beginning)
Before Kimino found out about her aboriginal power over 5,000 years ago, Kimino was a shy girl that had the beauty and grace of Aphrodite. However, she was sad at the time, for she was an orphan, her parents died in battle and she was an only child. She lived alone, and trained herself to fight like a gladiatrix (rare female gladiator). Her life was peaceful, until one fateful day when an enemy village attacked the city. The attack put her village into a stage of panic, unlike most of the women at her village, she fought with the village arms, and her village was winning. Many enemy warriors retreated and she was caught off guard, Kimino watched the enemy retreat at a near by cliff. Unfortunately, one of the enemy warriors attacked from behind her, their blades connected. Sparks flying everywhere from the contact, yet the man was stronger. The warrior had cut her side open open, the man kicked her in the eviscerated side, and she lost her balance. Kimino fell off the cliff; she closed her eyes and knew it was the end. Her back felt cold, and then extremely hot, then suddenly large white beautiful wings sprang from her back, she opened her eyes and was amazed. She was no longer falling, she laughed in delight and quickly stopped, for she heard something different in her laughter, it sounded gloriously musical. Kimino asked, "What is happening to me?" she said to herself. It did not matter, she had unfinished business to accomplish. She glided up to the edge of the cliff and the enemy warrior gasped in awe. He was awestruck at her beautiful wings, her body to her disgust, and then her face, he fell to his knees and started to give pitiful cries for mercy. She rolled her eyes until the moment he called her beautiful demon of war. She stiffened, she became angry, "don't you dare compare me to a demon!" she snarled to the enemy. Her anger melted to confusion when she noticed that her skin was glowing brilliantly and brightly. Soon then the light faded, she looked up to were the man should have been. She gasped in unadulterated horror when she saw that he had been fried to a crisp. She looked at herself in disgust for she was not normal anymore. She landed on the ground her feet touching the ground ever so lightly. She walked to her village forgetting about her wings. When she got back, the people were back to their normal selves or fixing the minor damages, until she came into view. The people gasped in awe just as the enemy warrior had. She was confused everyone started murmuring to himself or herself that she must be the Daughter of Heaven. Kimino shook her head in frustration, and then she flew off to the river to take a drink. However, when she did she noticed her reflection, and she gasped. Her long, light brown hair turned silver, her sky blue eyes, turned gold, and her pink lips where a bit fuller. She stood up, and noticed that her body looked and felt stronger, more graceful; her skin seemed to give off a light pink glow. She noticed that her cheek was bleeding, she touched it, gave a tear for she had punished a person with godly powers. She touched her cheek again and realized that it was no longer bleeding, she checked her reflection, and there was not a scratch. It was the twilight hour when she returned home to the village. The people who saw her in the morning knelt in respect. She told them that it was not required. They got back up and begged her to stay. To protect them from harms way, and the warring villages who are fighting over land and resources. She finally agreed and the people were happy, many years passed and she realized that she was not ageing, or dying, this thought troubled her, but her thought was interrupted by screaming. She summoned up her warrior form. Her silver hair turned into a light-ish blonde. Her eyes change into a multitude of different colors whenever she blinks. Her clothes turn into plate armor and her white wings spring from her back and becomes tipped with thorium, giving a light glow to them. She flew to the heart of the village to find an enemy witch killing kimino's people. She glared angrily at the witch her eyes red with rage. She summoned her staff and flew down right in front of the witch. The witch gave her a look of hate, then the witch said, “You killed my only son I saw it through a vision. You will pay the ultimate price." the witch raised her hand and before Kimino had a chance to speak, the witch cast a curse on her. The witch held up a crystal amulet and said, "Until someone with pure intentions breaks this amulet, I banish you into this amulet for eternity!" Kimino felt a pulling sensation she noticed that she was becoming smaller. She screamed in surprise, as she was absorbed into the amulet. Many more years have past she waited. She suddenly felt her spirit being released. She looked around and saw that she was in a temple. She heard a gasp, she looked up and saw a beautiful woman. Kimino knelt, she knew that this woman was a queen. The Queen asked her why she was kneeling. Kimino raised her head and said, “Dearest lady, you have freed me from a curse that has been bestowed on me by a powerful witch. For that I thank you by offering my eternal service." though the queen was confused, she told her to rise. That she was now her protector, Kimino rose and stretched out her wings, she now knew what she had to do, what her powers were for, she smiled at the queen and promised her service forever. Knowing that for eternity, she would protect the queen as long as she lived. The queen said her name was Bara Kusabana the only female Quincy alive. When they walked outside, unexpected Kimino raised her hand toward the sky and then pure light crowned her head. Soon following Kimino’s body turned pure white then silver. The light then drained and created a flying circlet above her head.

The Researchers
A long while after Bara found the cursed necklace and freed its captor a bunch of shinigami found out about this angel girl. The shinigami of the research division stalked Kimino for she was abnormal for a special human. Bara new that the shinigami hated the Quincys so she hid that part about her away from the researchers. The researchers studied Kimino for years. The researchers foud out that she was the reincarnation of Kisuhe Rishiou, the dead, but best, healer compared to those in every era and time period (same thing).

The researchers booked their data on Kimino and said to her that in some time period they might visit her again to see how she is doing. The researchers left Kimino immediatly after they gave her the message.

Last edited by Kimino Ishaki on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos

Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:11 am

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:50 am

omigawd....kimino i hate u cause this superhuman app is BEAST!!! too beast! if i could i'd approve this shit! i'm impressed little cousin xD
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
11th Division Captain
Takimoto

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Say, isn't that RP Sample from Warcraft? ._.
Back to top Go down
Quintus

Quintus

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh diss, i knew she doesnt post like dat
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
11th Division Captain
Takimoto

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 pm

It could be a fanfiction from her. If it is, it is well written. But post how you usually RP, not a fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos

Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:52 am

Hey world this character is different,

Two people run this acct.

The way I write is practicly the way i RP.

I like to make things story like and it actually works on other sites i am.

I wrote this up a while ago, it has had grandeur edits.

It would be unfair to make this RP sample unavailable.

And yes this is written with a warcraft style.

Also this is a guy who you are speaking too....

I was the one who came up with the idea for Kimino and Bara.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
11th Division Captain
Takimoto

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:19 am

Alright, I want to see the same length and quality in every single one of your posts as you did with that sample.
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos

Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:03 am

The quality will be the same, but the length will not be this long but it will still have length okies!

Dont expect all this from Miku whenever shes on-line ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

Location : word of advice..if you wanna live.........dont turn around

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 am

..ha ha very funny.....-_-
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:17 pm

I hope this character beomes good.

Sounds cool
-Angel
-Looks like shes wanted
-And amazing RP sample
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:17 am

pfft......by the time someone finishes reading this......the person will be a 100 years old
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:11 am

but it'll be worth it! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete   Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel of the healer- Fixing history - RP sample is complete
Page 1 of 1