Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Mr. Ripper. This was his new name. His alias if you would will it. He did not want anyone to know who he was and where he came from. He just simply wanted to do his job and kill all races aside from the race he was a part of because he himself had a primevil need to survive. So Mr. Ripper A.K.A Rykira had stood around in the white sand desert to meet his assistant till death of his assistant or until he found someone better to serve under him. The Espada were allowed one and only one and Rykira did not want to go against this most sacred of Espada rulings. That would be almost sacrelige to the Arrancar race. So only one Fraccion at a time would be allowed unlike the fools who wanted tens.

Mr. Ripper appeared from a garganta into the sand desert. He had the head of a human in one hand and behind him emerged about 12 hollows. Mr. Ripper however instead of sending them back had other plans. Though it was against his race to have more than 1 fraccion it was not against his race to kill the hollows he had personally collected for the purpose of his fraccion training and showing exactly how strong this...Ayame Hikari would be in combat and exactly how she would fight and how much raw power vs skill she had. It would indeed be an interesting test of skill and strength for this female arrancar.

Rykira and Mr. Ripper... one in the same. However know only Rykira would be uttered by his closest friends in fear of him and his awesome power. Mr. Ripper would be his public name when people trembled before him. Ripper the Jack...No Jack the Ripper. One who would cut the throats of whores and slice their uteris out of their body along with a kidney. He would eat the kindey and then store the Uteris in ethyl oil. He was truly a man of sickening nature and one deserving the name Mr. Rykira Ripper would now take on.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 am

Ayame Hikari walked in the White sand dessert, she has been assigned to meet an espada who called himself Mr.Ripper, she suddenly felt a strong spiritual presence, she smiled her ruby red eyes flashed in excitement, she continued walking towards the spiritual energy's path until she found a man whose clothes where stained with blood, she stood 5 feet away from him,she bowed in respect,"Greetings"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:00 am

Mr. Ripper saw the figure of the female arrancar walking towards him before she probably saw him. He had fairly good eyesight however that didn't matter. She walked towards him looking a little excited herself so Mr. Ripper waited for her to get closer before actually beginning the process of examination. Soon she got near enough for him to size up and he did physically first. She was of a decent height a decent hair color and of a managable spiritual pressure. So far so good.

When she approached she respectfully bowed and said greetings being brief yet getting the point across. Mr. Ripper squinted his eyes at the girl wondering exactly if she understood his power and then pointed his hand back towards the 12 hollows standing behind him. He then with his other hand used two fingers and drug them across his neck in the common manuever for telling someone they are going to die or they are going to kill. Mr. Ripper then made a big deal out of a gesture to show that she had free reign over the hollows behind him.

Mr. Ripper leaned in closer now and spoke to the girl. "If you tell them what is going to happen to them they will get all excited and run to the forest. For now its best to just lie to them and tell them that they should be standing there for a higher purpose. Which is what I have done." Mr. Ripper then took a few steps forward kicking up a little sand on purpose to make the hollows jump back in freight. He then turned around and put his arms behind his back to begin the testing of his fraccion.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:17 am

She noticed the group of hollows behind him, she smirked at them, glanced back at the powerful Espada,"do i have to kill the hollows?" she asked the Espada carefully, for she was aware of that he was powerful judging by the overwhelming era of his spiritual pressure, she glanced back at the hollows, the idea of killing them brought little flames of amusement in her ruby red eyes, the amusement quickly vanished as she faced him waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:25 am

Mr. Ripper watched and saw the flicker of excitment cross her face. She liked killing which was all he needed to know. He nodded his head once to her and put a finger up to his lips and made a shushing noise then put his finger on her lips to make sure she knew not to scare them by saying they were going to die. She was one who wanted his approval before making a move so he would give it to her. He wanted her to embrace that nature of the arrancar that all had. The nature and will to kill all who opposed them and all who were weaker would become nothing but fodder to them.

Mr. Ripper just accepted this and spoke once more to the girl. "Hey listen, there is a trick to killing them Ayame Hikari. If you get most of them at once you don't have to go running around after them like chasing down a bunch of ants after you get the middle of them. Only a few survivors get out and those are easily chased down." He whispered this and immediatly a cooky yet sadistic and evil smile played across his face. It was gone so fast that it could have been mistaken for nothing being there at all just something of a trick of the eyes.

Mr. Ripper took a few more steps back turning his back on the girl. He would turn around again once he felt not more hollow spiritual pressures within the area and through the whole time his eyes would be close. He would be feeling for the pressure of the girl to see how much energy she would use and could use on hollows this weak and this new to the world of the Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 am

Ayame flashed a wicked grin, her hand blew up into flames, she hurled a fire ball straight at the hollows, she laughed as she saw them begin to panic at the explosion, her body erupted into flames forming a phoenix, she made a wall of fire around them, leaving no escape, she smiled as the circle closed in on the hollows, she snickered as some of the hollows caught on fire but the circle continued to close on them, she intensified the heat of the flames, she wondered if the hollows could escape in such a state.

(am i gm? if so i'll fix it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:48 am

[no no they are NPC hollows the weakest of the weak you can kill em easy so don't worry about it.]

Mr. Ripper smiled when he felt the heat of the flames touch his back. She was using her innate ability as she well should be. If it is an offensive technique it's a great starting point. It reveals nothing of your power to the other people but it keeps yourself in a good position to pull your ressureccion and attack the enemy. ALong with arrancar Hierro it is a great combination for an innate flame of destruction followed immediatly by a steady kick to the jaw from a well placed and well trained foot.

Mr. Ripper decided she was good enough to train into a perfect weapon to be his assitant and his fraccion. That was quite a feat since no usual hollow or arrancar became a fraccion let alone one to an Espada as high ranking as the Quinta who had plans on becoming the Primera at some point as well. However he would discuss those plans later in this test and when his cue de tat began he would use this girl as his right or perhaps left hand girl to kill others. But she needed guidance first.

[going from the hollow perspective now]

A semi small sized hollow had come through a garganta following a giant of power bloody and strong who had made him like this. His mask on his face was stuck and he didn't dare touch it for fear the man would remove it from him. A girl soon appeared and this small hollow who was named Kaou in the real world continued to hide back into his shell. He was in terrible fear because she was also powerful though not as powerful as the man in feeling. She soon walked over after the man made some gestures. Kaou watched the girl walk over and a flame erupt obliterating the big thing in front of him that was like him. Kaou shrieked mentally in fear and began to run to the right as fast as he could. He watched other hollows like him being burned by the inclosing flame walls and he picked up in speed getting out of the flames and rolling in the sand to put himself out. He was one of a couple hollows to escape the blaze. He then scrambled to his feet and attempted to run away from the all powerful destroyed girl while yelling. "NOOO NOOO DON'T BURN ME TO DEATH PLEASE WONDERFUL RULER OF MY SOUL. I DON'T WANT TO DIE PLEASE NO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WILL DO ANTHING FOR YOU ANYTHING AT ALL JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALIVE." It was all Kaou could say to the girl before she got the final judgement on him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:37 am

Ayame incinerated every hollow there, leaving no survivors except some hollows who managed to escaped, she raised an eyebrow as the puny hollow begged for mercy,she rolled her eyes at it,"pathetic," she faced Ripper,"do you wish me to kill the survivors?" she made a wall around the surviving hollows, this time it didnt close in on them, it acted like a cage for the pathetic creatures, she shook her head at the hollows,'weaklings like these dont deserve to live' she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:49 am

Mr. Ripper turned to face the carnage. The burned bodies of the hollows were turning back into the Reiatsu they were made from and that was a good enough site to know that she could kill even of her own race. She had the guts to go out and kill 11 and probably soon to be 12 dead hollows that would have nothing left of them by the end of this endeavor unless she was also merciful. To answer the girl in her request to kill the thing Ripper just shrugged and voiced aloud. "Do what you want. He hasn't been recorded as new hollows for the forest or to become an arrancar any time soon so go ahead and do what you will with the thing."

Ripper refused to acknowledgs something as weak as that with a gender. Calling the hollows its even the Menos Grandes the Gillians and other large forms of hollows he called it's because they simply were not stronge enough and had not lived through enough to be called he or she's yet. However the two arrancar standing there. Himself and his new assistant Ayame Hikari were good enough and strong enough to be called by a gender know and therefore have relevance to the hollows and arrancar race. This should be a fun day after all. Ripper thought to himself. He was glad he wouldn't have to kill off anothe would be assistant.

[hollow point of view now.]

Kaou realized he would not be able to escape so like a puppy being called back to its master he crawled back dragging along the ground with a sad face behind its devilishly spooky mask. It was very small and about 1/3 the size of Ayame and about 1/4 or even 1/5 the size of the large and powerful Mr. Ripper standing in the background. It kneeled down going even lower to about 1/4 of Ayame's size and looked up at her and in a quievering voice spoke. P--pa---ppp---please miss-misstress. I-I pr-prom--promise tha--t-that I wa--wa-will-sa-sa-ser-serve ya-ya you." Kaou burst out in an outbreak and grabbe a hold of her arrancar robes from his tiny position near her feet about as high as her knee cap. "PLEASE PLEASE LET ME SERVE YOU ETERNALLY AND NOT DIE HERE WITH THOSE. I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE." Kaou bowed his head to the arrancar girl who held as much power over it as Ripper held over Ayame. Kaou rocked back in forth barely waiting for his verdict.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 am

Ayame's eyes narrowed at the small hollow,"you should be ashamed of yourself, coming up to me and begging for your life, please!" she snarled in slow anger, she smirked at the pathetic hollow, her eyes flashing, the fire wall's heat intensified in her anger the fire wall turned blue , she turned her back at the puny hollow, and closed her fist, the wall of fire closed in on the remaining hollows leaving no survivors this time, after all, the only thing that she ever gave mercy to was a worthy opponent, not some stupid hollow. she looked at Ripper,"have i done well Master Ripper?" she asked saying his name with respect, not being a suck up like the now deceased hollow.she snapped her fingers and the flames around her vanished as did the wall of fire that killed the remaining hollows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 am

Ripper clapped his hands once...then twice...then a third and final time. Pausing for 2 beats between each clap. Merciless check, Killer check, Arrancar check, Raw power check, skill unclear. That was what needed to be tested next. Exaclty how much skill she could put into what she did. She had the power she had the merciless raw will to kill as well as the correct race instead of being placed into the 11th division of the shinigami courts. Ripper smiled about this. She had killed the poor arrancar with a flaming destructive blast.

Ashes of the arrancar compiled on the ground a few feet away from both of them and Ripper raised an eyebrow the ashes for a few moments then went back to focusing on Ayame. "You have done fine Ayame Hikari however now it is time for another type of test for you. You have the ability to kill the will to do so and the raw power to go into battle and fight a hard battle. You only need one last thing about you to be tested." Ripper stated before dissapearing by use of Sonido.

Ripper reappeared behind Ayame and with his hand in a solid pose his muscles in his hand tightened in a tight grip of extended fingers did a form of Karate chop thing down at Ayame's head while at the same time Ripper took his right leg and did a twisting kicking motion aimed towards her rib cage. Neither hit was at his full power or anywhere close to it however it would test her ability to get away or block attacks. This would indeed be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 am

Ayame noticed that he was behind her , she lets small flames erupt from her palms, she sidestepped the attack to her head, and grabbed his leg as she kicked her moving her back a few inches, she quickly steps up on his knee catapolting herself into the air effortlessly,
and does a flip landing behind him then aims a swift kick to the back of his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:40 am

[welcome to battle training 101 from Jack The Ripper. Your first lesson is that when you get a good attack going especially at the back or from a decent range away you take advantage of it and keep driving it in until you are near the gm point. Good start through]

Mr. Ripper laughing maniacly decided that he would do the simplest dodge ever. She seemed to not be fast enough to use Sonido so Mr. Ripper would be virtually impossible to be defeated. Ripper jumped into the air and put a hand on his head. He then after her legs had gone underneath him landed with his hands on the ground and his legs in the air. Ripper was doing a handstand.

Ripper switched all of his weight into his right hand and was standing on his one hand and winked at the girl after which he finished charging up a Cero in his hand which fired out in blast of red destruction power which would easily destroy the common hollow along with more hollows in a single blast. Ripper simply laughed as the blast was flying at the girl and he pushed off with his amazing muscle power in his right arm and put himself about 5 feet into the air and landed back on both his legs. Ripper then turned his back on the girl feeling his Hierro all around him. The Hierro that made him basically inpenatrable unless a great power collided with it. Ripper laughed again maniacly and waited for the girls next move.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Ayame saw the cero coming at her damn it she thought to her self, she knew that this would drain her energy but it was worth a shot, she made a wall of fire around herself making a barrier, forming a shield, acting as a defense, then she made it expand until it exploded, making a blast at Ripper, it would either wound him or blast him backwards buying her some time, it blasted her back, she flipped backwards twice, then landed on her feet,then she stumbled to one knee but quickly got back up, she took a fighting stance waiting for him to attack. after all,being killed during training was not acceptable to her at all. her muscles flexed,she smiled a bit, with a little bit of confidence, but she wasn't cocky, she just didn't want to fail after all, failure is unacceptable. She didn't come so far to lose in a training session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:22 am

Ripper watched her flaming wall explode his cero in mid attack and Ripper himself simply smiled. The wall kept coming at him which probably drained her somewhat. Ripper had the way out already in his head though so he dissapeared and reappeared using his Sonido after side stepping the fire with the speed of his Sonido. A second blast of speed in the Sonido form took Ripper behind the girl while the whole while Ripper had been charging another Cero.

Ripper appeared about 5 ft. behind the girl with a wide grin on his face so large his eyes were closed. Ripper then released the cero in a massive blast of Reiatsu and red energy at the girl in front of him. Ripper then turned around and took another few steps back. For the most part he was not needed to take out his blade or release his ressureccion. Most captains and even some other Espada would not be able to force him to even touch his blade or use a technique.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:35 am

Ayame realizes that he was right behind her, she knew that if she wanted to remain on her own two feet that she would have to release her blade, she wanted to save this for another moment,she surrounded herself with a shield of flame and then made a wall in front of that, the cero broke through the wall and shattered the shield, she jumped 25 feet backwards, at least it didn't drain her energy this time, she then burst into flame, surrounding her body with flame, her eyes seemed to carry they're own personal flames, she then she made a 50 foot hurricane of flame around him, she intensified the heat making the wall blaze white, if he tried to escape this, the consequence would be severe injuries in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 am

Ripper smiled at her efforts. However they were in vain. Ripper grabbed his arm with his hand and a shield of Reiatsu formed in front of him using his Reiatsu which was significantly stronger than the girl's Reiatsu. His shield therefore had no problem blocking the flames but before the tornado could fully come in on him Ripper took a few steps forward his shield blocking the flames from touching him and finally Ripper stood on the other side. However that was not the simple way of what he was doing. Ripper fired a bala from his mouth at the ground in front of him creating a giant sand explosion keeping Ripper out of view.

Ripper then preformed Sonido which was too fast for Ayame to see because of his low level of Reiatsu and her seeming inability to preform the move herself. This time Ripper appeared behind her much closer in a sitting position on the sand fully masking his Reiatsu so she could not sense him. he was not breathing or anything that would make noise. He was thereby hidden behind her while she probably strained her eyes to see where he was in the explosion of sand and fire and Reiatsu pressure he had inadvertantly created over where he was a few moments before.

Ripper however in reality just sat there staring at the girls ass wondering if his penis could work its way through and how far. He then dismissed the rape thought and began to examine his sheath to make sure no burn marks had gotten on it. Along with his Espada robes to make sure the only stains on it were of blood of the innocent and not that of fire burn marks of those who were not innocent whose blood was not to taint anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 am

Ayame didn't realize that he escaped before it was too late, she heard an explosion.."damn it," she muttered, she then slowly turned around, she noticed him standing there behind her, his expression seemed lost in thought, then it went away,'what could he possibly be thinking?' she thought to herself,her face seemed a bit confused as he stared at her, then he started to check himself for any burns. her expression cleared, but her eyes still held confusion. she waited for him to respond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:00 am

Ripper smiled at her when she turned around. She was confused about something which was probably why she was looking that way. Most people would be if they saw something in a giant explosion that took everything around it out into nothing and the one they saw in it the same second they saw sitting examining himself for burns in a casual manner like he had walked through a spider web or something. However the ashes from Kaou were still there next to Ayame's feet. Ripper noticed them and laughed and pointed at them.

Ripper waited for her to either attack him or make a move or something. They had been fighting just a second before and she had pulled her ressureccion which in the arrancar race was a move of pure power and raw and sheer fighitng motive. No other motive could bring the blade out of an arrancar's sheath. She was a strange one indeed if she had the kill motive and yet didn't use it at all.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 am

Ayame then looked around and noticed the ashes and the craters that came from the explosion, she shrugged, she's seen many explosions, but what she really, was confused of was why he was starring at her ass, she decided that it was time to release her sword, she grabbed the hilt, waiting for Ripper to make the first move, she smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:38 am

Ripper rolled his eyes mentally and made a big deal out of standing up. He pushed off his knee and stood up slowly. He popped his back and closed his eyes for a second. He opened his left eye first in a squint then opened that eye and glared at the girl before opening the other eye and standing back to his normal 6'6 height towering over most people.

Ripper soon dissapeared in a flare of speed and pressure focusing it on the girl and probably bringing her to the ground with his pressure and how much more raw power he had than the girl. Ripper appeared above her before she had the time to move and came down trying to hold her still with his Reiatsu pressure and extended his elbow in a body slam kind of motion right for the center of her back. Not at the spine if he hit that it would snap and she would die. Ripper aimed for the area about 4 inches above the kindey were it would cause a shit load of pain yet nothing fatal if he connected.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:48 am

Ayame saw him get up as if he was weak, but she knew better,'what is he planing?' she wondered, then he came forward swiftly, his spiritual energy making her freeze slightly,then panic entered her eyes as he tried to slam her with his elbow, without thinking she grabbed his arm swiftly in reflex and swiftly pulled herself up making a hand stand on one arm, then she flipped over his arm, then landed on the small of his back,she pushed off with both feet, using her slender,yet petite body to push him forward,she made a summer salt and landed on both feet, then she turned around to face him, smiling in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 am

[Lesson 2. At all times in the battle there is a hunter and a hunted along with a defender and attacker. The defender and the hunted are the one who is being forced back and defending for their life only able to do counters and attacks that take little time to prepare for. The attacker and Hunter character however can come at the enemy with everything they have and move along without much worry for being taken over. This is usually taken at the beginning of the battle and usually doesn't change throughout the battle.]

Ripper turned around when she pushed off his back. He ignored the small amount of pressure physically she put on his back. She was just agile and she was running. Ripper preformed Sonido again appearing behind her firing a bala at her from his mouth afterwards Ripper slid around on the sand to her right beginning to charge up a cero and fired another bala from his mouth at her. Ripper preformed a jump into the air by pushing off from the sand with his powerful legs and landed on the other side of her. However while he was still in the air he put his hand between his legs with a full charged Cero and fired it at her.

Ripper focused his pressure on her right when he fired the Cero and attempted once again to hold her still this time using about 2x as much pressure as before which would probably feel to her as if she was chained down by steel chains to some chamber under the sand. Maybe even as if the sand itself was holding her down. Ripper however didn't really care what analogy she would use to describe her being held down however he did care that she would escape the attack.

Ripper himself was still going easy on her so he sat down in the sand again and attempted to bury himself in the sand before the attack had finished so that she would once again have trouble finding him and he could perhaps jump out and give her a "boo" moment and scare the crap out of her and get the "death" blow by getting her in a position where she would die if he moved again. However his full strength would have done so by now.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 am

Ayame felt herself unwilling to move without some difficulty,but she knew that she could still summon fire without her arms,but it will cause some difficulty, she still had to try...then she noticed that she was being attacked from different directions, she closed her eyes for a moment, then she suddenly opened them again, her eyes seemed to have their own flames again, a barrier surrounded her again forming a shield, but this time as the attacks came down on her shield, her shield exploded blasting her 30 feet backwards, then she rolled to her side, she winced a bit, her ribs must have been bruised, she got back up on her feet, she walked over to where Ripper was,then she surrounded him with a shield, intensifying the heat until the flames became white, it was like the wall of fire except it covered the top as well. she wondered what he would do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:15 am

Sub lesson- two destructive forces can destroy eachother in a destructive blast damaging the one closer and giving the advantage to the one who detonated them.

Ripper came out of the sand he didn't want to be turned into glass at the moment. However once again the girl underestimated his raw power that he could focus. Ripper ducked as the fire came in at him and fired a bala directly up into the air creating a hole where his bala detonated. Ripper afterwards preformed Sonido and used his shield to the side of him and left at a diagnol angle having his shield cut an even bigger hole in the dome of fire. After he had escaped Ripper turned to face to withering fire dome.

The girl was still close to it so Ripper charged a Cero in his hand while the dome was starting to turn the sand below into glass which would be used later in the battle and very soon. Ripper fired his Cero into the fire causing a large explosion engufling where Ayame was and beyond if she didn't move out of the way or block it off. The glass below cracked and shattered into pieces with the kinetic energy and flew into the air. Ripper took advantage of this and using Sonido took his sheathed blade and swung at the back of them sending a field of glass shards at Ayame invisibly through the very bright explosion. Probably 200 of them each about an inch long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]   Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of a subordinate [Mr. Ripper and Ayame]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next