Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its Raiga Bitches.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Letony

Its Raiga Bitches. Empty
PostSubject: Its Raiga Bitches.   Its Raiga Bitches. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Name: Letony, Raiga

Nick name/alias: Mr. Letony

Visual age: 25

Ex-Division: Kido Corps. Grand Kido Chief.

Picture: (Something to represent your character's appearance.) [OPTIONAL]

Physical Appearance: Standing 6”2 Raiga is a tall slender man with more upper body than leg length. His eyes are a luminous, rich dark brown color and tends to change between that and a luminous rich light brown. Raiga’s skin is a vivid, rich shade of caramel, and his teeth are perfect having worn braises during most of his years in high school, and his nose can be described as average, having an average size, an average amount of acicularity to the tip, and having an overall basic shape. His face is pleasing to the eye, mainly the female eye, and he has a basic rectangular head shape. His hair is jet black, and he usually has it cut without any fancy designs and such. He has a scar located just above his right eyebrow which he earned through his vicious life as a shinigami. Hidden under his usual exterior Raiga has many scars from his previous life as a Mafia leader, and has one profound scar located just above his right eye brow.

Clothing: Raiga can be commonly seen wearing a shirt of almost any color but, pink, and purple along with any kind of Levi’s jeans, including straight legs. For shoes depending on the type of weather, Raiga will usually wear some large Polo boots or some other basic Nike-like shoe, usually of a black or white color. His zanpakuto sheath is tied to the right side of his body where his sword hand is.

Traits: Has many of these.

Personality: Openness to Experience: Raiga is not the type to conform to things already created in the known world. He is imaginative and likes to think outside the box. He is crafty and willing to accept new discoveries in any form or shape as long as it has logical backing. Rarely does Raiga find himself being dependent upon others, usually he will try to do everything himself, unless certain, usually unfavorable situations arise mostly in combat, but other than that he is pretty self-sufficient. Raiga lives a fairly capricious life-style and does not easily fall into routine; in fact, he commonly states that routine can lead to ones downfall or short coming, and to never let the enemy catch you in routine.

Conscientiousness: Raiga is not what you would call a neat person; he is usually a lazy, slouching bum. He never keeps things organized except for when it is at its most importance, usually something dealing with his duties as a captain. Another thing Raiga is known for is being a very impulsive, disruptive type of person, who usually shoots first and asks questions later.

Extraversion: Despite many of Raiga’s lazy, impulsive character traits he is really a very sociable person, which is one of the things that got him to where he is in his current life. He has never been the type to sit shyly in a corner during a party or any other public events. He is mainly the center of attention at most outward functions.

Agreeableness: Although having a most crazy personality Raiga is a go to guy when it comes to pressing situations, he will be there with a hanky and a zanpakuto ready to help in any way he can. Don’t let this soft side fool you, against his enemies Raiga is as ruthless as the best of them, he will show you no mercy, and kill you in the bloodiest, goriest way possible.

Absolute Craziness: Raiga is a crazy raucous person. He generally claims to be the best in everything including intelligence which he lacks in severely. The main reason that makes him crazy is the fact that he denies that he is crazy, and it’s quite apparent by his overall personality.

Background/History:

This story begins as the famed underground crime boss dubbed Mr. Letony rambles along a bustling, subtly paved street in the center of New York City. Evidently Mr. Letony was on a private business trip to meet up with another famed crime boss. In the obscurity of the night, lurking within the shadows of the desolate alleyways, the narrow paths which lead to nowhere, Mr. Letony’s personal body guards were anchored erect to the space at which they were assigned. To them it was an honor to remain perched in their erect stances, in their black shades and long jet black business blazers, with their gleaming pistols firmly mounted in a safety belt and bullet proof vests concealed underneath it all. They spoke no words nor did they show any signs of emotion, they were heartless thugs hired for one reason, to protect their boss, Mr. Letony. Now this man Mr. Letony was not your run-of-the-mill mafia boss, his empire spanned across half of the United States, he has had dealings with the Yakuza, the Russian Mafia, the Triad, and the Black Mafia Family. He was a big time guy with big time plans, and a millionaire in his own right. He was an immense businessman, a ruthless killer, an extortionist, and would stop at nothing to continue filling his pockets with cash.

Letony turns down an alleyway and catching his eye were two massively build men dressed similarly to his own body guards, wearing pistols in their belts openly. With a wave of his hand Letony commanded the men to step aside and let him down a set of stairs which would lead him into a meeting area. Following Letony as he went was his own personal entourage composed of, several grunt workers, along with a few high ranking members, and body guards, now holding fully automatic AK47s. It was serious business from here on out. Down in the dark, dimly lit, gloomy room sat several serious-looking businessmen each wearing custom made suits, which probably cost thousands of dollars. Letony takes his seat at the far end of the table, where a King would sit if he were having dinner. He commands one of his high ranking members to stand by his side and so one man steps from within the throng of his cohorts, and with the twitch of Letony’s finger the man bends down to where Letony could whisper in his ear, ‘Tell him that I want him to surrender his entire fortune to me, or I’ll kill his entire organization,’ whispering boldly into the ear of the ranked man Letony was sure of his decision.

The man having heard the words Letony spoke rambles casually over to the man farthest to the other side of the table and subtly whispers in his ear. ‘What?... Letony… What is the meaning of this?’ Saying the man was frantic would be an understatement, in his mind he had just died and had nothing more to live for. So what was the man to do at this very moment, should he try to escape an inescapable man, or try to go out with a bang so to speak? In the coming seconds his decision would be revealed, but something else began to sink into the depths of the air.

Letony standing to his feet, retorts after the man's outburst, 'It's just business, my friend.'

'This is just business also,' remarked one of Letony's body guards as he removes a pistol from his undershirt, and aimed it subtly at Letony's temple.

'Now wait just one minute, what the hell is going on here!?!' raising his hands Letony signaled that he was no threat.

'Things have changed, over 25 different mafia families want you dead, and they each will be paying a hefty sum for your head, more than you pay us now,' aggressively the man smacks Letony in the temple, signaling him to move into the corner of the dark, dark room. 'And Mister Letony guess what? We get to torture you before we kill you, does that sound fun?'

Letony shed no response to the rhetorical question placed before him, and lazily slumped into the corner after his brains had been rattled by the barrel of a steel pistol. From that moment forward all Raiga Letony could feel for the next few days was the searing of his flesh against an unknown heat source, the distinct smell of bitter water constantly filling the lungs, the feeling of a wet, nylon whip virtually ripping his flesh away with each lash, and last but not least the subtle coldness of a barrel of a gun against his forehead followed by a profound bang, and splatter of brains being spilled out through the back of the head against a white wall, now red.

The Passing Over.

The lifeless spirit of Raiga Letony meanders capriciously about the earth as a spirit once a mogul in a past life. Having so abruptly been taken from the world of the living Raiga didn’t know exactly what was going on, he felt as though he had some unfinished business, and thus the reason for the chain attached to the left side of his chest, and further down to his heart. Yes this chain binded him to the alleyway at which he was killed, and so he found himself constantly tampering with it, to try and release himself from this constraint, which would ultimately lead him down a road he was not ready for. So.. standing there he tugs endlessly at the chain, while the chemicals in his body have a party with his emotions... desperation.. hopelessness.. depression.. Sadness. All these emotions shot out at once and with an immense burst of reiatsu the chain begins to uproot from the depths of his chest, heart.... A pallid substance begins to form seeping outside the space at which the chain was attached to his body. The men Letony is nearly asphyxiate as the pallid substance begins to aggressively consume his face. So he lets go, and instantly the substance recedes back into the hole from which it came, but it left an evaporated residue that solidifies into something of a hard shell around his upper shoulder and chest area. The frightened man, Letony was no longer his former self. He was Raiga Letony, this was his real self and it took a traumatic experience such as torture to bring it out of him. Sure there were some residual side effects of various meager personality disorders common in persons who have experienced traumatic events, but he was happy to finally be himself. He had an epiphany that would cause him to be released from his binding chains and freed into the world of the Soul Society, Rukongai.

It’s Me Bitches.

‘It’s me Bitches,’ Raiga steps into a room void of almost any furnishing except for a desk that seated the Captain Commander.

‘Ahem … Letony, Raiga … I have examined your Spiritual Arts Academy scores and records, and have came to the conclusion that based on your personality and skill in the fine art of Kido that you are deemed a fit candidate for the Grand Kido Chief position. You will officially be inducted once a vote amongst the current captains and former Grand Kido Chief has been cast.’

‘Oooooo ... REALLY!! It’s Raiga Bitches! ….. I accept this elegant proposal with honor Captain Commander Sir, Sir.’
Jovially Raiga walks outside of the building and disappears in a cloud of ninja smoke.

Hollowfication Experiment #1

That night has been etched in Raiga's dreams, memory every since he joined soul society. He could hear voices in his head, bad voices, telling him farfetched things, like 'your soul will be mine, or 'I shall be kind'. It was all a mystery to Raiga why this was occurring to him, was it because he was going crazy, or did it have a deeper meaning? So this mystery drove the young man to search for knowledge, sacred knowledge.

Rambling amiably along the grounds of Seireitei, Raiga happens upon the 12th division barracks. Knowing virtually nothing of the place, the naive Raiga walks up to the entrance in broad daylight jovially smiling for no apparent reason, it was to be assumed something profoundly great happened to him. Whilst trying to enter the barracks Raiga was stopped in his tracks by a cloaked member of Onmitsukidō of the 2nd division. ‘Teh hell are you playing at? Wanna have a go do you? It’s Raiga Bitch!’

‘I’m sorry to say Grand Kido Chief Letony, Raiga-sama, but even you are forbidden to enter these barracks unsupervised. Now I will have to ask you to leave Sir.’

‘I fully understand, and shall abide by any rules put forth by whoever is in charge of this place, good day Onmitsukidō member,’ Raiga calmly walks away behind the corner of the building. ‘Bakudo #21: Sekienton,’ the area begins to fill with a thick fog of ninja smoke, and so ceasing the opportunity he created Raiga appears behind the man in a shunpo, briskly grabbing his face, covering his mouth and nose. He man falls incapacitated. ‘Now, back to what I was doing, bitch.’ Raiga walks into the barracks and before him he sees a large computer screen with many unique buttons attached to it. ‘Hey you, come here,’ Raiga signals a squishy little being wearing a scientists robes to come his way. ‘Show me how to work this or I’ll chain you to the earth for the rest of your life,’ Raiga commands the squishy being.

‘Yes sir.’

The being shows Raiga exactly how the machine functions along with how to search within the depths of the most sacred files. ‘Good job, my friend, you shall be my new Kido Corps. Lieutenant, although after I’m done fooling with this I’ll probably be exiled.’

‘It will be an honor sir.’

Raiga searched deep into the depths of the files, spotting something he had heard of in fantasy stories, the Hogyoku. Researching further, Raiga discovers that the Hogyoku was no fairytale, it was real, it was an object created by Urahara Kisuke, to bridge the natural boundaries of Shinigami, and Hollow. To create what we all know today as the arrancar and vizard. ‘Lieutenant. I wonder... would it have been possible from that night when I was chained to have accidentally bridged the gap between shinigami and hollow?'

'From my understanding it's quite possible, sir.'

'Yes, yes.. now lets get outta here, and find a quiet place.'

'Ok, sir'

The two shinigami walk outside the 12th division barracks and disappear in a cloud of smoke.

Standing in a barren field and holding his hand toward the left corner of his face, Raiga forcefully summons his mask in a brief, yet subtle burst of light cream colored reiatsu. After soon defeating his inner hollow in a quick battle consisting of many bright flashes of the kido, that Letony is known for using, his inner hollow had succumbed to the many shots of lighting, and fire being shot at him, eventually, he would be made the vassal and Raiga the king.

RP sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Its Raiga Bitches. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Raiga Bitches.   Its Raiga Bitches. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:24 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Its Raiga Bitches.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site :: Old Character Registration-
Jump to: