Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn the mind.

Go down 
+2
Reikon Hanpa
Dr. Reaper Jones
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 am

-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name: akuma no bachi (demonic Punishment)

-Family: Flame

-Type: Melee

-Sealed Description: click made from the hardest metals and sharpen to a almost impossible edge making it one of the most formidable in the soul society, Over the years Reaper had trained his self to use yoru no kōtei to the highest degree. As Reaper became Captain Commander he was able to reach the limit of what can be done with a zanpakuto. In a good way Reapers human abilities seemed to have aided in the forming of his blade making it a one of a kind weapon.

-Camouflage: Akuma takes the form of the dead Quincy leaders Skull with is hung from the hip of Reapers over coat.

-Manifestation-
-Appearance:
Burn the mind. Th_Assasin

-Personality: Akin to a true assassin, akuma no bachi speaks very little and when he does its very cryptic riddles to express his thoughts and moods. He thinks very little of any one other then Reaper and cares for him greatly but keeps it from plain view instead attacks Reaper as a cover to his feelings.

-Inner World:
Burn the mind. Th_cavern

-Connection: akuma no bachi as close ties to Reaper, but more so Akuma is the living embodiment of Reapers skill and dark past keeping close to Reaper and evolving when Reaper does. Akuma is the human abiltes of Reaper in living form.

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase: kokoro no kumo,

-Shikai Appearance: Reapers blade does not charge at all, it keeps a normal look.

-Shikai Ability: Black flames explode ten feet around Reaper, it acts as his reatsu its just like his normal reiryoku but its skin blistering flames which is seemingly controlled by thought or hand motions. He can use this as a sheild or as a added impact in his strikes, this gives him the ability to use Nenshou Kaze: This is a burning attack fired from the blade when swung at full strength, when the blade is swung the metal becomes super heated and pushes out super heated air busts, in the direction in which it is swung. The air bursts are incredibly hot and can set fire to a entire building, It is a highly dangerous attack, which serves to even cause bodily harm to Reaper with every attack. The violent vibrations affect the bones within Reapers hands, and it is due to this weakness that the attack can only be fired 2 to 3 times in succession before a resting period 2 posts. After which, he can resume an all out assault once more with this attack. To date, it is known to others that his limit is five shots a day. As a side note the black flames are not effected by wind or other forces out side of Reaper, also This flame is about 900 degrees and can not harm him only heal and being that its his reatsu it can be used underwater and in the vacuum of space while also heating the air.

-Techniques:

Solar Flare: the shikai tec and the killing blow at shikai level. he use his Nenshou Kaze to make a twelve foot wave that burns at almost 2,000 degrees and is slow moving allowing most to out run it with only small burns. And leaves the air at 300 degrees for four post then it cools to normal temp after that. Its has a two post cool down.

Wall of Flames: This is really not a tec but more of a defencive way to keep pursuers from following him while he is escaping, although Reaper can use it as a attack he tends not to as it only lasts two posts. The wall follows any movement that is not Reapers allowing it to reach heights and leagths that may seem impossible it burns at 400 degrees due to Reapers high level of power.

-Bankai-
[[Reserved for Captain class shinigami, unless it is trained for.]]

-Zanpakuto's full name: karera no tame ni kongan suru akuma no bachi. (make them beg for demonic Punishment)

-Bankai Appearance: click

-Bankai Ability:Reapers Bankai is just like his Shikai just ten times more powerful, the black flames now can reach as fair as his reatsu can is just as massive as that is. Reaper produces a massive inferno which spans about one and a half miles wide with flames that reach twenty feet high. He can control the heat with in the inferno and the flames to keep others out, the weapon that he carries can produce its own black flame which can be shot forth in a wave like form which can leave forth degree burns on anything that it comes in contact with. This Bankai is for keeping his pray unable to run and keep others from attacking or joining the fight.

-Techniques:

Last edited by Dr. Reaper Jones on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:21 am

Your zanpakuto seems to have an awful lot of abilities .-.

I would like to know any and all limitations to your illusions. What can break them, how you can avoid them, if they are instantly under the illusion once you release your zanpakuto, is there a range in which you can use the illusion or does it stick with the person until your zanpakuto is sealed, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:32 am

Right i forgot that i will state it like this the Illusions can only be broken once i seal my Zan i hope its not unfair i was testing the waters as me being the C.C, There is no way to break the illusions but using the flaws in them is the key to beating them. The limitations are that in Shikai sound and smell are the can not be controls so if some one takes the time to hear my coat or something that does makes noise could be able to detect when i am about to attack while in bankai if they find out which ones i am controlling will allow them to counter my clones but the flaws can be if i am wounded they might be able to see that the clones are stuff like that. Also i tried to tie the powers i had as the human leader into this Zan which are more of a side effect then a abilities i hope thats ok, The range is anyone that comes with in 20 feet of feeling my Rei of which they become trap.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:08 am

Alright, one last question. How weak do they have to be to fall into your tech for your bankai? Like, do you have to have beaten them pretty much completely?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:35 am

Yes they have to be near death or just about to be knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 am

Mmkay. I suppose I'll give it an approval, but I'll be watching you carefully. Illusions are easy to godmod with.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Anywhom...

Denied.

1. Make your words more clear and please use word check through Microsoft Word, s'il vous plait.

2. Your Shikai ability is way too powerful to be Shikai. If you really want to keep your Shikai ability then put a time frame or even state how long it takes for a person to start feeling everything to become backwards. Like, getting hit by the Zanpaktou one time leads to duller senses and so forth.

3. For any technique use this little template:
Spoiler:

4. For a Bankai technique, even if its the strongest ability to have, control over three senses at once is just God Mod. Basically, you could control the three senses half way, two senses 70% and one sense all the way.

5. Adding onto number 4, you never had the ability to clone yourself. So how would you be able to do that?

6. Illusions is hard to work with, how ever, there are two different kinds. One that can affect tnhe person internally in their mind or the other one where they bring the thoughts out and make it seem like their worst nightmare has come alive. Please select one of these two different types of Illusions.

7. Define exactly how you use these illusions. Is there a special gas your Zanpaktou gives off to haywire the sensory in the brain? Or do you inject them with a poison after cutting them? Define it.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:37 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:08 pm

After a quick check in the records, This is disapproved, because it has been copy pasted from Dage Shibo.

Dage Shibo's Zan
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Dage Shibo IS Reaper, or at least that's what the IP address records say. He's allowed to steal his own zan.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Ah. Alright, i didn't know that. Nevermind then, i have no problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn the mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the mind.   Burn the mind. Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn the mind.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Templates :: Zan Registration-
Jump to: