Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

Serious Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 am

New Suggestion!

How about making a RP limit? As in making a limit as the amount of words a user must have in their RP. Ive seen alot of short posters, and this is weird to me. It doesnt feel like Role-Playing. Things could be described more than im seeing, and i know you cal do it Very Happy

I think (in my opinion) there should be a 200 Word Limit at LEAST.

Just a suggestion. Anyone with me?

Last edited by Sangre Amo on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 am

Okay, I understand how hard it can be with the lack of help...If I remember correctly Dr.Reaper had continuous computer problems causing to drop out of the chat. What exactly are you having trouble with, as we have straight forward rules and follow the general Bleach, or perhaps this is your first Bleach site, in that case I love to hear what you feel is missing. we have sub forums and categories, perhaps you could specify some.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:14 am

I know you have SOME, however there's alot that can be merged with other topics.

no, im a part of Bleach Gotei and Bleach Haven - this isnt my first time here.

And no, Dr. Reaper wasnt being logged off the chat last night, he would barely answer my questions, although he kept answering that Val chicks...he'd talk to her and when i asked a question he'd say "lol".

I dont like the service here, and i dont like how cluttered things are. Possibly merge some things together so its not as...large?
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:16 am

Please specify, as there are thing which must be their own topics, and we have placed all the rules in one simple topic.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:51 am

As ive told you on the chatbox, ive specified there, and you've read ^^
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 am

Check original post for new suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:37 am

I'm with you. I can't post much bigger than my opponent, and it does get very frustrating. However, if we do something like that we would also need to incorporate an academy system, to teach those who can't roleplay well how to meet our expectations.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:53 am

Indeed - for instance a Sticky post. something like, "How to post 101" or "Arrancar Dynasty's Guide to RolePlaying" something catchy, and something people will know they need to read.
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 am

I'll get working on it, or get someone else to do it =P
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:53 am

By all means, if you require assistance im here to help XD
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 am

Before this is done, I think this should be done in a simple guideline, format explaining the dos and don'ts of basic rp and expectations of this site. Not a style guide, as I see many people who write rp guides, write guides that limit to a very stylized type, that severely limits people.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 am

Which is why I planned to discuss it with you in Gee-I'm-A-Tree. See how math class works? =3
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Suggestions.   Serious Suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Non-RPG Area :: Suggestions and Stuff-
Jump to: