Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Finn O'Connell

................... Empty
PostSubject: ...................   ................... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 am

Last edited by Finn O'Connell on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei

PostSubject: Re: ...................   ................... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:30 am

((ignore who it seems like im talking to...this was a reply on theother fourm and stuff...but it explains exactly what i was going to do with the abilities of this and so forth))

i understand what you mean and everything Becca, and im in the midst of editing it right now, but they would not be written in battle. What i meant was, that only 1 random 'poison' would be able to be used. What i would do is, in chatzy (And ill provide the link and everything showing the proof) i will use their random picking option they have in their chat box, to pick a random 'poison' that will be used when I use shikai. This would be done before each match, and i would make a mental note of it in the match to myself about it. This way its not like two or three at once, it is only one, and i am not able to choose, it would be a random choice. But i understand about the in depth description lol it escaped me last night because it was late lol but im on it now, dont worry ^^
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: ...................   ................... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:33 am

well now that makes it better to understand so its at Random got it Approved.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: ...................   ................... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 pm

I'd honestly prefer if you had a staff member do the, Just to be safe. I'm not saying you will cheat, However if anyone accuses you i want it to be there so that a staff member can say "He's not cheating, we randomed the poison for him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...................   ................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Templates :: Zan Registration-
Jump to: