Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

中空ブレード Hollow Blade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arseus

Arseus

中空ブレード Hollow Blade Empty
PostSubject: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:45 am

This is for Vaizard and Espada. Espada could use this more though. Vaizard Ranks 1-3 can manipulate hollow reishi into a weaker version of their zanpaktou or into a different blade. This would last as long as their mask can and the mask cannot be used once this is used until the cool down is up.

For Espada, only ranks 1-4 can use this for 3 turns and it has a 2 turn cool down. Theirs are stronger than a vaizards. The sword is the color of their reiatsu.

Vaizard:

Rank 1: 6 times a topic.

Rank 2: 4 times a topic.

Rank 3: 4 times a topic with the fourth one only lasting 2 turns.

Espada:

Rank 1: Unlimited amount of times it can be used.

Rank 2: See rank 1.

Rank 3: 10 times a topic.

Rank 4: 8 times every two topics.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:01 am

I dont get exactly what your saying. I understand it, but i dont get it. Or is that the other way around.hmm...lol...

mind elaborating?
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:28 am

He basically means forming an extra sword out of reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 am

Well what a way to sum it all up lol.

Hmm...it seems like a decent idea. I would go for it, seeing as it has its limitations and its no biggie.

Though i dont go for it just because we have no need for an extra sword.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 am

It does seem rather useless, tbch
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 am

Indeed, i agree.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 am

Hollow blades is actually a back up weapon. Say your facing someone with dual weapons or they are skilled. They allow for a better chance to strike. Because if your clashing with one blade, you can strike with the other.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:37 am

Vaizard could just use a kido and Arrancar could just use a Bala. Honestly, I see no reason why a Vizard would want to give up use of their mask just to make an extra blade.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 am

I mean, it is just a neat ability. I jsut wanted to pitch a idea. Well it could be good for espada. They can make a Hollow blade in Ress. But nvm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 中空ブレード Hollow Blade   中空ブレード Hollow Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

中空ブレード Hollow Blade
Page 1 of 1