Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) Empty
PostSubject: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 am

They were complete; the three parts to the puzzle were put in place. The building blacks were placed down. The objective now clear with all three of them in commission. It was time to meet and time to discuss their course of action. They needed to meet and greet, and discuss what they will do about getting rid of the Shinigami and reclaiming the Soul Society in their iron grip. Would they have any allies; if so, who? Is there anybody or anything that needs to be anninhiliated beforehand? If so, WHO? They all needed to discuss these things first hand.

Sangre sat in the Throne Room in their new castle, with three thrones in the middle of it. One on the right, one on the middle, and one on the left. Sangre had taken the liberty of choosing his throne in the middle, as he was always fond of being in the middle. He sat there and released a vast amount of his seemingly endless reiatsu to catch the other leaders attention. The time was drawing close, where they would assemble their armies and begin an attack on the Soul Society. Though they needed Espada first. Those pawns in the game of chess, nothing more but tools to them.

Allies: Vizards...Mercenaries whatever they could get their hands on! They knew they would need allies, as they have suffered defeat from the Shinigami only recently! Their forces wouldnt be enough alone - they would need some help! It pains to admit it - though it's how it is! The Arrancar, with their new forces may be strong enough now - though one rule of battle is to never underestimate your opponents wits and strength. They couldny take chances - they couldnt suffer another defeat! They were the Arrancar - they were the beings MADE to swallow the Shinigami SCUM! MADE to wreak havoc upon villages , to eat humans, to grow stronger in power until they're unstoppable! And they had to devise the 'unstoppable plan' to start the chain of events that would lead to the shinigami's death.

What better way to do it then to call upon a meeting
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 am

Clack, the door went the door. A small creaking could clear be heard ... yet ... the door didn't move? The buzz of sonido was mixed in with those sounds, however. And Ajaket manifested himself inside the room, having moving at the near-sound-level speed towards this room, and not bothering to halt before the door. Rather, he opened it, stepped in and shut it all while maneuvering at the beyond ridiculous speed for gestures like that.

He was only a step inside, just a few feet away from the door. Pausing for a moment, as though he were checking that his course of action would not cost him to purchase a new door, he chuckled and waved at Sangre.

"Yo" the reclusive arrancar said aloud ... although he hadn't been good friends with Sangre, he did have a large amount of trust in the First of the three kings. The buzz came once more, and his image faded ... and probably Sangre would note a blur in his peripheral vision, but as far as Ajaket knew, this guy was never caught off-guard. Aja then halted his sonido, while already taking a seat. He choose the left throne(The left being from the perspective of one entering that room), and not because he was a conservative Republican, but due to habit ... he was left-handed afterall.

The arrancar took his seat, yawning aloud for all the world to know that he was tired, not even bothering to stifle the noise. His appearance was disheveled as ever, messy clothes, messy hair. But, his crimson eyes had a good look in them, one that betrayed his nonchalant behavior ... he was interested in this meeting. But alas, who knew how long it would take until Hiruma, the Second of the three kings, would arrive here? Aja sniggered for a moment(imagining Hiruma getting lost in Las Albas), a bit unusual perhaps considering the fact that while he smiled, he usually never allowed such sounds to escape from his mouth.

Whether or not Sangre responded to Aja's ... ... ... well ... laugh ... the Third 'king' gave a seemingly automatic reply, "Ah ... sorry, sorry Amo-san. I rolled off my bed this morning, I think the blow must've affected me worse than I thought" His statement was with a somewhat monotonous voice, but still the look his eye betrayed whatever stoic front he was trying to erect.

"Damn you, Hiruma. Get over here as quickly as possible." his fleeting thought was, as he shifted slightly in the throne to be a bit more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Outside of the great hall which was commonly abused to have a mere meal together by the big number of Arrancar to which they had mated, it had gotten rather quiet. Although a few strengthened minds still were talking at this point of the banquet. Now what was rather clear to be heard were steps. Someone was approaching. Someone with a rather small portion of his spiritual power leaking. Most would think that such a weak person would not ever pose a threat to them. Oh how they would one day be proven differently. In the few seconds those steps could be heard by the scared abomination, maybe some thoughts were racing through there minds. Potentially some of the most simple fools would be thinking along the lines of “A mere Hollow ? HERE?!”, whereas others with a more broadened horizon might actually be fighting with waves of thoughts which would focus on something like “Ah. May one of the more powerful fraccions be joining us today?”. In the end only one person in that room would know for sure who was approached – Ajaket Diashi. Hiruma would seem weak because of his master control over his Reishi. He only leaked a small portion of it.

The door knot was pushed downwards in a delightfully quiet manner, just like a mother would open the door to the child’s playroom if she would be expecting the child to be sleeping. That action was followed by a similarly fashioned approach of pushing the door open. It obviously would be a two-winged door as geometrically and liking-wise a big room would be entered through a terribly oversized door. Well, surely the person that stood in the right wing of the door would be much different from what one could have expected from the gentle footsteps. The youngling was a male with a long grown untamed mane of black hair. His torso was exposed to the public that had so genuinely assembled in the great hall – Oh what rebellious behaviour. Furthermore, contradicting that exhibitionistic way of dress-code the young was wearing the basic white pair of pants, with the black belt to keep them up where they belong… At the hips. Along with the pants comes a pair of shoes, black and really nothing out of the ordinary. Now what was a rather unique thing for this slightly aged ‘teenager’, not only because of his actual age, but also because of his visual age, was the oversized iron bracelet which was hanging loosely around the man’s waist. That piece of metal was only staying in it’s place because of the holes of the pants where the belt is meant to go through. Really, the chain itself was nothing special, just what it beheld was of proper importance to any Arrancar. It was the Zanpakuto of this Arrancar which was being covered partially by the man’s rear. I see you both are here. Well then, let's get to business, my fellow leaders. He spoke as he sat in the free seat.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 am

Sangre looked over as he saw the newest leader, Ajaket approach. He approached professionally, and Sangre had nothing to complain about him. He was an intelligent-looking person, and quite respectable that was. Now the other leader, he seemed rude and childish. He was obviously a younger Arrancar. Younger than Sangre by far. And Sangre couldnt help himself - he'd have to point out his attitude and how it wont be tolerated.

Sangre pointed at the remaining throne Take a seat, Arrancar. And next time you enter this place - act like you at least give a care. Your attitude is one of which i shall not tolerate. You're an obviously younger Arrancar, and thus i find it my duty to teach you the manners you apparently dont have! Sangre said as the Arrancar walked in and spoke. As for you, Ajaket, welcome to Los Albas as the newest member of the Los Tres Reyes Sangre said, giving a obviously fake smile. These thrones were rather comfortable, and Sangre wouldnt mind if he could sleep here instead of in his quarters.

Down to business- comrads. Now - as you both obviously know - our Espada numbers are dwindleing. Obviously this means we need more Arrancar among our ranks. What are we going to do about it? We're not going to do jackshit, except sit here and wait.Sangre said with a stern voice, as he gazed upon both of the Arrancar. This was time to be serious, and Sangre would not act as if these matters were not important. they shall be treated as they should be - of ut-most importance and nothing less!

Also, you may or may not know of our enemies - the Shinigami. The ones that kill our brothers? The ones that can easily send us back to where we started? The hated beasts that think they're noble and just - as they swing their blade about - destroying us and taking all of our work away from us! We conquered them - we overrun their little Soul Society - and they made an undoubtedly good comeback. There shall be no argument there. I was not here to whitness it, as i have seen away for Two-Thousand years, though the stories i hear suggest that the Shinigami are more powerful then they were when i was once an Espada...long long ago. Of course this means when it comes to them, we must NOT mess around! Converse if needed, though let your blade do the talking!

Now as for the rogues. Rogue shinigami, rogue arrancar rogue whatever you wish to call them. They're rogue to their own faction and they do not deserve to live. The shinigami that betray their precious Soul Society are not worth keeping alive - unless they prove to be worthy on our side. Kill them and if they show admiriable resistance, capture them and return them here - as they may become great allies. As for the Rogue Arrancar - kill them. No questions ask. they dare betray us and we shall show them the true extend of our godly powers! They shall perish for being the fools that they are! Rogue Arrancar are not permitted! Associate with them and i shall not hesitate to take you BOTH out! No questions asked!

Now as for allies. Apparently we were bested by the Shinigami in their powerful comeback to take Soul Society back. This obviously means that the Arrancar were not as good as the Shinigami. It's simple. If we were better at the time, we would not of lost. Now im not saying we're weaker NOW, however thats a chance we can not take. We will not loose to them. They will perish, though not only under our feet. Maybe we can get the Ex-Shinigami, or in other words, the Shinigami that are most like us - the vizards on our side. Yes, as you know, they have a inner hollow. they have access to hollow powers and were banished from the Soul Society and are hunted by the Shinigami for their betrayl. What better way than to take their bitterness towards the Soul Society and use it against them? The sweet irony of it all - the Ex-Shinigami slaying the current shinigami. Slaying old friends...old masters! It's simply marvelous! Sangre said with a maniac's laugh. The laughing eventually stopped, and Sangre observed his comrads.

Anything you wish to add, comment or debate about, my comrads? Sangre inquired.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 pm

"Thank you, Amo-san.", his response was an automatic response, much like the smile that followed Sangre's welcome. Nonetheless, he was a bit glad that he was referred to by name ... rather than by some number or some title. He hated titles ... much preferring for people to call by his first name, that human name which he still clung to ... why did he cling to it?

Those thoughts were hastily dispersed as Sangre continued speaking.

Ajaket's tongue dropped out at the mention of shinigami. He had winced slightly at the name, not from fear, but of disgust. He was the same of body and mind in the general opinion of those 'death gods'.

Beyond that, he didn't react much to the points and the exposition of Sangre. Just sat there patiently and calmly listened, taking in the words of his elder and superior ... most of which was common knowledge in his own humble opinion, but sadly not many arrancar these days knew their own race's history.

His stoic appearance shattered once more near the end of Sangre's explanation for their supposed next course of action ... the idea of recruiting Vaizards to fight against the shinigami, such a plan would have massive benefits ... his mouth curved into another simple smile, one that remained shut so as not to reveal the hideous leer underneath.

"For the problem of our dwindling ranks ... we'll need to jumpstart a growth of Hollows, and cultivate them so that they'll devour each other. With luck, that'll give rise to a new colony of Menos. This castle should be large enough to contain them, if we are succesful." he smothered his emotions and began to speak aloud, clearly for the other two to hear ... though, not with much conviction. However, this placid method of speaking continued.

"History tells us that past generations of Espada arose from such measures taken to forcefully develop new Menos level Hollows, later turned into arrancars. And still, history shows us that Espada from the past have taken this course of action before. After all, striking a major city of the human world shall not be difficult, and forcing all those human souls to Hollowify will be a simple task. The question is ... can we do it quickly enough to give rise to new arrancar?

Another method is to also go Menos hunting, and see if we can draw the attention of whatever evolved Hollows are still out there in the realms ... surely a Vasto Lorde would take note of a powerful reiatsu exceeding their own wandering about? After all, what kind of Hollow can exist without that drive to obtain power? The only issue I may have with this course of action is the low number of developed Menos wandering about and the difficulty of having to reason with one to join our side for the sake of it gaining power.
he winced momentarily, halting in his speech as his past haunted him. Really, he was being a hypocrite, wasn't he? Hadn't HE been a Vasto Lorde, who willingly followed an Espada to be turned into an arrancar? Then again, that was after he got his own ass handed to him. He picked up after his pause, wishing to offer his own meagre opinion on the points mentioned by Sangre.

"Anyhow ... concerning the situation with our loss of the Soul Society ... really, a crying shame on the Arrancar army's fault. Oh so powerful were the Espada, at least the name brand recognition was. I mean no insult to you Amo-san, or you Youichi-san ... but, let's be honest to ourselves. The Espada that were in command at the time of the shinigami counter-attack were, as a group, incompetant. I mean not in terms of power, but as leaders. If the majority of them had gotten their act straight, they could have managed to maintain arrancar control over the Soul Society! But ... the past is the past.

Such humilation can not stand, I agree wholeheartedly that we must retaliate ... but ... to do that, we'll need more power.

Which brings us to rogues, doesn't it? And mercenaries. Those bought by a side in a war ... those convinced to fight on the opposing side of their enemies. How does that silly human saying go? 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'? I'm sure we could make ... wonderful use of rogues and mercenaries. Rogue shinigami? They rebelled against the Gotei 13! No doubt that they would want to fight against them. Mercenaries? They'll do anything for pay, so we'll need to figure out what they demand in exchange for their services ... and get them on our side, hopefully without having to intimidate them.

But ... Vaizards?
Ajaket faltered in his voice at the mention of them. His voice cracked a little, his composure slightly crumbled ... needless to say, in recent years, he didn't have much to like about these beings.

" 'Wannabe Arrancars' was what the first God of the arrancars said ... ages ago." he nervously licked his lips at the word 'God' ... his crimson eyes looked back from Sangre to Hiruma ... as he didn't want to provoke either of their wrath upon him. But, heaven forbid that any arrancar deny the importance of the ultimate rogue to their race. It would be impossible to ignore the existence of the late ... Sosuke Aizen. But, despite going rogue, he was still a shinigami. Ajaket wasn't sure about how his comrades felt about this man ... but he hopefully assumed that they wouldn't be attempting to maul him for mentioning Aizen.

"No doubt that they hold ill will towards the Gotei 13 and Central 46 ... they were forced out of the Soul Society for being what they were, after all. But, the question is, even if they HATE the shinigami, can we trust them? Can we ensure that, if we go to war again, that they'll fight with us until the very end? That they won't become our enemies like their predeccesors were to the first generation of Espada? Ordinary rogues turn against Seiretei due to the unjust nature of the accusations placed upon them ... unjustified blames thrown on them. Vaizards are forced out due to discrimination and of fear on the part of the shinigami.

With such standpoints, it's easier to accept that a rogue will take the chance to stab back at the unjust shinigami ... but would a vaizard do the same? This is a new age we live in, my friends, what used to be definable boundries of the past have now become murky for today ... and for beyond. The moment the vaizards reach a mutual acceptance of the fact that they are discriminated by the shinigami due to their inner nature, it breaks apart the norm that they are outcasts of a cruel society for no apparent reason. That being what has urged them into war against shinigami in the past.

But ... ultimately, I conclude in agreement with you, Amo-san. The shinigami must be crushed ... by any and all means necessary. Their corpses must be pressed against the ground, flattened by the annihilation that will come and destroy their existence.
His eyes shined brightly at this moment, his lazy self being thrown aside as well as his simple manner of speaking. He was slightly more animated, gesticulating a bit more often while a fanged smile was now apparent upon his face ... but as he concluded, he was beginning to slip back into a nonchalant state. However, before the light left his crimson orbs, he gave a curious glance towards Hiruma.

"Youichi-san ... why don't you give us your opinion on the matter? I should've let you speak first, I'm sorry. he spoke aloud, seemingly apologetically, but yet again it was more of an automatic gesture to his superior in rank. Then again, he did try to strike up a conversation with Hiruma outside of these meetings every now and then ... he was an interesting person to talk to, after all.
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Hiruma, one of the leaders of the Arrancar took a seat in the throne that was free. It was quite comfortable. He frowned at the manner Sangre spat at him. My, my You are the one without manners, Sangre-kun. I belive I never did anything to provoke you. And if you were to speak to me in that manner again you would be in what I call a 'sticky' situation. I think Ajaket-kun agrees with me. Now let's move further. The raven haired Espada listened to Sangre at first, with mild interest. He couldn't rbing himself to concentrate on the man's words as he didn't like him. Hiruma agreed on what Sangre said, but he had to give his own opinion later on. Once Sangre stopped his 'meaningless' blabber, he turned his lazy gaze towards Ajaket. Allowing him to express his own thoughts first. Hiruma wasn't the planning type. Once Ajaket opened his mouth to speak, he got Hiruma's attention completely. He shut everything out besides the speech of Ajaket Diashi. His favourite among all the Arrancar. He and Ajaket had gotten along pretty well. He growled slightly as Ajaket mentioned their ancestor, Sousuke Aizen. He nodded when Ajaket finally lacked talking. It was his turn now.

I have a few things to say. First, I believe that we shouldn't kill off the other races as we could make them useful. I personally have the interest in the Vaizard and Bountou. And why 'kill' the Shinigami we come upon. We could use out terrific powers to make use of them. Yes, my friends. I am talking about hollowfication. It's a great thing really. We could make our enemy our ally. Meaning if we hollowficate the shinigami or any other race, we could create ourselves a massive army of loyal Arrancar warriors. Ajaket, I agree with you totally. I believe we should use the 'wild' hollows out there aswell. Considering there might be some Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde-class hollows lurking around. I have ideas how we should use these ideas. Sangre, you and the Tercera should take care of the hollows. Me and Ajaket will go and convince the other races to join. Well... if they don't then we will just have to force them. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:52 am

Sangre glared at the Arrancar he had previously yelled at. He rested his hand on his Zanpakutou, and stood up as he unsheathed it. He wasnt going to take his immature crap much longer. Be took the blade out slowly, though showing he know what he was doing. And in a flash, it had went from his side, to barely an inch away from Hiruma's throat. First i must say, that if you ever threaten me again i shall spill your blood all over this throne room. Respect your elders, you punk! Second of all, you do NOT give me orders! This is planning! Do you not understand what that means! You do not tell me to go with Thereca! You do not order me around - as we do not order each other around! Watch it Arrancar, your getting on my last nerve. Do not provoke me, as i shall end you! sangre said. His veins were showing out of frustration to the immature and inexperiened Arrancar.

Have you no experience as a leader? If you had any wits about in that empty thing you consider your head - then you would know being a leader takes skill and careful planning! Do not even think for a second we can go and get the Bounto Division on our side - as they are allied with the Shinigami, if you had forgotten. They were brought back as a race because of the shinigami, and i see no reason as to why they would betray them. What have we to offer them in return for alliance? There's nothing we can offer that the Soul Society couldnt match. As you know good damn well that we would not share our glorious power with such insignificent HUMANS as themselves! Sangre said, slowly moving his blade back into his sheathe. This Arrancar was obviously the younger of them. It seemed he had no planning experience whatsoever.

And have you listened to nothing i've said, Arrancar? Of course we can make the Shinigami our ally! The Rogues would prove most useful indeed! though what use would they prove to be if they can not impress us? Im not saying kill all the shinigami, what i said was to test their abilities and capture them if they are worthy. Now as for the Rogue Arrancar, do not mingle with them! They are traitors to US and there's no way i will allow them in this castle ever again! I will spill your blood along with theirs if you bring a Rogue Arrancar here! Ever! sangre said, as his rage built up.

And of course the vizards will prove use to us, though the diplomatic mission to the World of the Living in search of the Vizards shall require all three of us. We are NOT taking any risks! We can not leave and even take the CHANCE of not coming back. A vizard as you know has access to Shikai, Bankai, a mask, and if they're powerful enough, a Hollow FORM! As you know, most of our Resurreccions are Shikai equal, and our Segunda Etapa is about Bankai level. We may be more powerful, until they take the mask or hollow form out. Thats practically asuicide mission if one of us goes, as they could easily swarm us! Have you put no thought into what you speak of, Hiruma?! You, i do like the idea of the vizards, but the rest is pure nonesense! I would like you to speak ONLY when you have something valuable to say! State something that hasnt already been stated, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, FOR GOD SAKE! Do not speak until then! Sangre said, as his rage lowered, and he rested back in his seat.

He could already tell that hiruma was obviously inexperienced and had no tactical knowledge compared to his own. This frustrated Sangre, as this was a meeting and they NEEDED tactics!
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Ajaket stepped up as well, in the motion that Sangre had ... which appeared to be threatening Hiruma. He had, without any obvious buzzing of a sonido, maneuvered himself between the two Reyes ... and despite knowing that he would draw the ire of Sangre as well, he managed to grab ahold of his blade and pulled it so that its point was oriented away from Hiruma.

Ajaket didn't even wince from the blade grabbing moment, even with the fact that it had cleanly sliced into his palm, as he chose not to allow his reiatsu clash with Sangre's. His crimson eyes gazed fiercely at Sangre's, as though demanding to know the meaning of this violent gesture.

Wasn't this supposed to be a conversational planning session? All input was necessary to get them on the same page, no matter who the person was that was speaking ...

He spoke, while trying his best to maintain his reverent tone.

"Amo-san ... really, this is a little bit too much, even for you. There's no need for the drawing of Zanpakuto here, nor the need to be threatening each other ... , whether or not Sangre would take this gesture well ... it didn't matter. Aja knew he would have to step in here to curb his wrath before this meeting would degenerate into a free-for-all-brawl that would undoubtedly destroy much of the throne room ... besides, he liked his comfy throne too, and didn't want it to be wrecked. But, Sangre seemed to not have noticed Aja stepping in ... or he decided to choose to rant for a little while before calming down a bit.

"Now ... now ... Amo-san. Ajaket paused in the midst of whatever he was saying, to take his seat once more. He also took a moment to lap at the wound that he had just received, savoring the near-forgotten taste of his blood. His mind and eyes went hazy for a moment as he lapped away, but he quickly regained his focus when he remembered where he was.

Isn't this supposed to be a mutual discussion? The need for violence and wrath is unnecessary in one. But anyhow, Youichi-san ... I am slightly surprised how quickly you've forgotten that the Bountou will be incapable of assisting us this time around. True, historically we've allied with them, but this time ... eh, the probability of that happening is close to nil.

And as for ... other races? While we could hollowify them, I sincerely doubt that we'd be the popular fellows in town. Just about every race hates our guts, except ... possibly the Quincy. Kidnapping and hollowifying various spiritually strong individuals may be great in the short run, but that'd further enflame the grudges between their races and ours. No, diplomatic issues and OTHER under-the-table-methods are the best bet here. As much as I'd love to turn every single one of those pitieous asinine ... ... -ahem- ... the end result is of no benefit to us. Besides which, there have been incidents in the past where betrayal of the arrancar occurred from such plans. While we shouldn't always go with precedent, I really don't think that ... that would be the best course of action.

After all, there is no guarantee of loyalty from forced-evolved Arrancar. The only way to have such is to either brain-wash them or to coerce them.

Any ... how. About this being a plan discussion? I think we'd better make an alliance with the Vaizards and fast ... seeing as how that may be our best course of action. But, we should probably keep tabs on them, even after allying with them ... never hurts to be cautious.

And as for after that, I recommend that once the diplomatic issues are finished, we'd take on individual tasks of our own liking ... and recruit as many allies as possible. Minus rogue arrancars, of course ... the only thing the deserve is a sword right through their skull.
he muttered bitterly in the last passage, for he too had an immense amount of dislike for traitorous arrancar ... god, his time as an Exequias really did brand him.

He was a little nervous to be in this situation ... where the first and second king were already on bad terms. If a conflict was going to erupt between the two, he would LOVE to just take a neutral side ... but his trust and respect for both of them would tear him to trying to stop them.

Gods ... please don't let them start a fight here and now" he silently begged, an uncharacteristic act on his part ... honestly, these days, after he became one of the Reyes, he got less and less time to be lazy and uncaring.
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Once Hiruma was finished with his little speech, he was attacked and threatened by Sangre Amo. In a blink of an eye, Hiruma had travelled through his own shadow and reappeard from behind Sangre. He noticed Ajaket deflect the sword also. He smirked slightly. My, my you shouldn't be so reckless. You do know that I'm capable of killing you without you even knowing it? I wouldn't want to remove your head from your shoulders. Hiruma turned his gaze to Ajaket and gave him a genuine smile. I'm glad you stood up for me. It makes my heart skip a beat. He patted his heart with his right hand. There was cockyness in his tone. He started walking away from the room. Ajaket, lets go. We have business to attend to. And I do not feel like staying in this fucking Dangai Realm any longer. Sangre, we all are equal. Do not act like you have the most power. He glared back at Sangre and walked out of the large hall.

[Omfg, sorry for the shitty post. But I am in a lot of pain so I wanted to get through with this as soon as possible.]
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 am

Sangre smiled as he lifed his two fingers while looking at Hiruma. Kill Sangre without him knowing it? What a laughed indeed! How DARE He challenge Sangre! He would rip his toungue out JUST so he couldnt talk anymore! He rested his other hand on his Zanoakutou, with the other hand pointing at Hiruma. He decided it'd be best to hide ALL of his spirit pressure, especially when he was going to attack! Energy began to flow through Sangre's hands.

From his shoulder, to the tip of his pointer finger, a black liquid began to flow. Slowly it moved from his shoulder, and slowly did it built up on the tip. How marvelous! A black cero? It was so lovely indeed! That bastard wouldnt get away with threatening Sangre, and he wouldnt leave with a cocky attitude, either! Slowly the Cero began to charge, from the size of a pin head it started. Slowly as more of the liquid substance flowed, the charge grew. It got to the size of a marble, and still wouldnt stop growing. Soon, it exceeded a golf ball, and next a soft ball. He wasnt going to stop just yet. Smiling, he forced more energy into the Cero, and it was growing rapidly.

It finally stopped at about the size of a basket ball, and Sangre smiled as he closed his eyes. Though he quickly realised this wasnt such a good idea. He quickly negated the Cero, and spoke Keep talking and you'll find yourself DEAD Sangre said as he ripped open a Garganta and disappeared from Los Albas.

[topic exit]
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 pm

OOC: Bull-shitty post. Sorry, kind of sick >.>;;

IC:

Ajaket wasn’t too much of a cosmopolite … but, then again, he did entertain himself through intellectual means when sleep and nourishment failed.

”Mein gott … “ he muttered in the limited German he had learned over these centuries at the impudence of Hiruma. Honestly, though they, the Reyes, were mostly equivalent in power, there was still a system here … and disregard for that system would ultimately bring ruin. Though, his unfinished prayer to some god was incomplete as he noted Sangre’s lack of presence.

It was odd, for a moment, to realize that all traces of his spiritual energy had vanished … for a moment, while Ajaket had his head turned to watch Hiruma walking off, he thought that Sangre had left … Until the peripheral vision of his eyes caught sight of the black Cero. By then, Ajaket calmly introduced his palm to his face at these two and their antics. They were going to be the death of him, at this rate … why the hell was he so concerned about their well-being in the first place? The third muttered calmly to himself, before heading forth towards Hiruma.

No sound, no flicker, no clack of sandals. Not even the small whish of displaced air could be heard. His reiatsu was masked, as it had been since the very start of this meeting, and he was indiscernible from the rest of the lingering spiritual energy that reeked in this palace.

And with a calm boot to the head, he would maneuver Hiruma out of what SHOULD have been the blast trajectory of Sangre’s Cero. Then, again, he wasn’t entirely sure if his gentle kick would send the Second Rey moving, but nonetheless, it seemed to be that way as Ajaket never recalled instances where his silent attacks were ever detected by his friend.

”I need to get out of this room … it MUST be driving me insane!” was the only fleeting thought that passed his mind. So, like an acrobat, while he was soaring in mid-air(after booting Hiruma), Ajaket made a small wave … a gesture of farewell to the departing Sangre who had reconsidered attacking. He didn’t look back to confirm this, however, and proceeded forward, as though it was a daily routine to sneak up and bequeath Hiruma a boot to the head.

”Sorry, man. Can’t deal with these issues today. Need to go fetch my Zanpakuto, it should be done being fixed at this point.” he called out absentmindedly in a quarter apologetic tone (for not being able to join Hiruma, not for kicking him).

He took off at top speed right after his apology, leaving not a moment to spare to get the HELL out of that room of nightmares … and Heaven forbid he would have to set foot in that place that would eventually be the cause of his end.

OOC:

--- > EXEUNT OMNES? XD Departure: Complete, Destination: Unknown.
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Hiruma noticed the cero aswell and managed to manouver away from him. He let Ajaket's kick hit him on purpose. He frowned and rubbed the spot where Ajaket hit him. He shrugged and left the throne room.

[Exit, sorry short.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)   Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Pieces to the Puzzle (Los Tres Reyes only)
Page 1 of 1