Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Septima of Speed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimbus
Septima
Septima

The Septima of Speed. Empty
PostSubject: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Nimbus had been training in a secret room he made under his Quarters. No fraccion, nobody to train with. The training involved many obstacles to Sonido past. Many things like Gillian, a few Adjuchas, and death traps like a pendulum, spikes, flamethrows, bomb shooters, etc. "Hmph.....Been through this hundreds of times....." he said, Sonidoing past the obstacles already, as the Menos burst out with gashes, falling to the ground. "Good."Nimbus said. Then, having his Daisho unsheathed while sonidoing, he sheathed them. His Zanpaktou consisted of a pair of blades- a Wakizashi that is 13 inches and a katana that is 38 inches. A pair consisting of these types of blades are called Daisho. The wweight, fluency, all of the attributes matched the Sonido skill. Every sonido performed was quick and quiet. But the reiatsu leaked badly when he did sonido. Not too bad, but it is enough to sense.Nimbus went through the course several more times, then doing sit-ups and push-ups after.

This is his daily routine. After, he practices his form, fluently swinging his blades in a mixture of defence and offense. A ability allows him to fight DURING sonido perfectly, which is called his CQC Sonido. It means Close-quarters-combat Sonido. For a while Nimbus is alone, nobody to talk with. But a small Numeros comes by. "Hello?" he said. She replied with, "Hello. Fool ", then she fired a cero. He swiftly sonido'd right past her, as the arm she used for her cero bursted into gashes, then fell off. At no hesitation, the Septima Espada quickly apologized while executing her, due to the assassination attempt. Nimbus did not like to do this but it is what he must. H emust protect himself to serve his Superiors. Then, after sheathin his Wakizashi-which was used to execute the arrancar- he went to bed, laying there awaiting for company. Nobody was in his section though, so it wasn't a surprise.For hours he waited, then he dozed off, falling to sleep. Having a nightmare of the two unforgettable events that changed his life, he woke up suddenly and screamed. "Loud of me....But it isn't my fault. Stupid dream...."

Then, he took a walkoutside of his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Hotaru and Hana was walking around the grounds bored Hana seems to be dazing off a lot looking off into the far ends of the Horizon. All of a sudden Hotaru just stood still looking straight out into nothingness. Hana stop and turned around really slow throwing her hair in the same direction as her head moved making it swing around her. She look at Hotaru then pounced on him. " So Hotaru. How about we do it right here right now, While I am on top of you." Hana said in a very seductive voice. Hotaru look at Hana ina very pissed off look. " How about you get the fuck off of me before I kick you off of me." Hotaru said as Hana slapped Hotaru then jumped up an walked away from him. Hotaru then got up and brushed the dust off his body and after that he walked behind her lost in thoughts.

Hotaru, like everyone else, has many distinguishing features. The first of these features is that, while he dresses like a gentleman, Hotaru has a powerful build. He is on the taller side, with a squared jaw and strong features on his face. His lips are soft and thin, often either in a straight line or pulled into a half-grin. Hotaru wears a mask over the right half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Hotaru wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Hotaru often wears a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. These suits are generally in achromatic, or neutral, colors, grays and whites mostly. Hotaru's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Hotaru's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He often wears white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Hotaru is often found with his hands in his suit coat pockets, possibly fiddling with something or just resting there. Hotaru finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone.

Hana then seen a man standing in the distance she then smiled and look at him closely. " A Hotaru he is cute man, I think I might go and try to ..." " Hana, don't you dare." Hotaru said interrupting Hana as she thought out loud. " Aw, Hotaru your like a fun sucker you take the fun out of everything. Fine then You are going to carry me for now on since I can't have any fun. " Hana said as she jumped up in the air and clanged onto Hotaru back. She then kissed him on the cheek and smiled as they approached the man who seem to be walking alone threw the ruins of the dark cold lonely night. " I swear, and you call me lazy." He said as Hana poked her tongue out at him.

Hana is a very pretty girl. Having red eyes with matching red colored hair, she's a woman to be followed by men around for her beautiful body. She loves to wears roses around her body. And matching them with gloves, her dress is quite sexy and daring. Bracelets also hang around her wrists for ornaments. Her long curly red colored hair hang behind her back. She also wears a collar around her neck, with a rose in the middle for added look. She wears a leggings, another sexy and daring clothes, showing a bit off her personality. Although her body is really sexy, curvy just what men wants. Her fairly white skin tone matches with the color red, giving a vampire look for her. She is fairly tall also, and just the right weight of body.

As Hitaro approach the man he began to move his lips again. " Hana stay on your guard? " Hotaru said in a calm, dark, intimidating voice. " Yeah yeah I know how you get when it comes to other people." Hana said in a very cute voice that almost made Hotaru laugh because it was a voice he never heard in a long time. As they began to walk on the side of the man Hana jumped off Hotaru back and then walk on the side of Hotaru. " Hello cutie, Why are you walking alone at night time." Hana said in a flirtatious voice. " Hana.. Nada, do that you want." He said not caring anymore what she did from this point on because she hardly lessens to him anyways. Hana then leaned up against Hotaru. " You doing it again, like i said, ruining my fun." Hotaru then look at her in a way that meant shut the fuck up and then awaited on the man that they walk with to speak.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Septima
Septima

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 am

(delete it, I will repost it)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nimbus looked at them, mysteriously, unaffected by the comments. He remembered that fatal night...His lover was killed by a hollow. His friends were killed by a hollow...And his parents were killed by a hollow. Secretly, Nimbus resented hollows period. "Hello. I am Cloud, Nimbus Cloud. Call me Cloud." he said short and sweet-like. After, he had smirked a bit then resumed his blank face. "How is your day?" he said, talking little. But he still tried to be polite and speak just a little bit. Even though he feels the anger within him towards hollows, he felt comfortable around these two. Nimbus did not really let his guard down, even though his Daisho is shetahed and his hands are in his pockets. He was fast enough to jump back and unsheath within one sonido. Maybe even attack with that sonido but only if attacked. "I get quite lonely without fraccion. I am the Septima Espada, Nimbus Cloud."

Nimbus would say what he thinks of his Title and Nickname if these two were not hollows. He had stopped walking, sensing something, and dissappeared. He expected the two to follow due to just meeting him. It took two quiet sonidos to get to the Forest of Menos. In the first, he unsheathed his Daisho. In the second, he charged right through several menos. THe menos fell down, cut into 5 pieces each. "May you be victorious, even in death." Nimbus said, praying for them. Even though he did not like hollow, he still knew that it was not their fault, it was just isntict controlling them. Maybe most used to be good people who were not saved by shinigami. Who knows? He can't just be brutal with them, but he can slay them so they can't do harm. His reaosns for killing hollow are unknown. The grim face of his emitted sorrow and grief. Killing hollow was wrong, just like killing his loved ones. He knew this.

Then, as he sheathed his Daisho, a Adjuchas shot a cero at him. Within one sonido, the adjuchas fell, the cero shattered into millions of pieces, and several other menos flew back because of the reiatsu. "I may not be tired, but I look like it....I am sorry for the slaying. May you be victorious, even in death."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 am

Hotaru look at the man still little, confused, not trusting anything he was doing nothing he said made Hotaru flinch. Hana on the other side had admired the man, but the question was, was it her admiring him or just flirting with him so that she can have her way, and then kill him in the process. Hotaru then heard the man began to speak moving his lips apart as a noise began to ring threw the small tube located in his neck. "Hello. I am Cloud, Nimbus Cloud. Call me Cloud." Hotaru said nothing at first he just thought about a few things. Hotaru delicate lips began to move but another voice was heard. " Hello, Mr. Cloud, I am Hana." The way Hana said that made Hotaru, laugh, because she was being her normal flirtatious self, throwing her body around with her seductive voice, it brought pour laughter to his mind.

Hotaru then turned and look at Hana in a acrimonious way. "Hana you better be careful, you might come off as a... How do you call it A SLUT!" Hotaru said in a sarcastic tone not meaning anything he said, but Hana began to grow pissed and she then turned and placed her beautiful, pale, hands onto Hotaru face very gently but what comes next Hotaru himself knew it wasn't going to be nice. Hana then with half her strength pushed Hotaru face down straight into the ground and then continued to slam his head repeatedly onto the ground. Hotaru head soon created a crater in the ground. Hotaru then faked like he died, by lower his reiatsu dramatically. Slowly by slowly Hana stop pounding Hotaru hard head into the ground. When she released his lifeless body just stayed as still as a rock. " Hotaru, Hotaru, HOTaru, HOTARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hana cried out to her brothers, lifeless body. Soon she laid down on top of his body crying. " Hotaru I sorry I didn't mean to kill you." " You didn't kill me you idiot now like I always say, get the fuck off of me." Hotaru said as his Reiatsu turned back to normal and he smiled looking at Hana. Hana then slowly but fast got off of Hotaru.

Hotaru stood up and Hana was happy. " Hotaru you scared me I thought I killed you. You don't understand what I would have done if I did kill you." As she said that she punched Hotaru in the stomach with full force and internal hatred. " Don't play with my emotions again you bastard." She said as Hotaru feel down on one knee, and began to cough up his lungs and liver, and all that good stuff. " You didn't have to punch me that hard damn it." Hotaru said as he stood back up rubbing his head and smiling a the fact that he laid a good joke on Hana just now. Threw the mist of it all, They began to notice that The other arrancar was fighting Hollows he seem to have killed a couple then released his reiatsu blowing away the others but till not as strong as he thought he would be. Hotaru then heard him praying for an hollow, this made everything wrong. Praying for the people he killed what kind of Arrancar was this child.

Hana then look at Hotaru confused trying to figure out is what she just heard was real and not an illusion. Hotaru then look at her and shook his head in a motion that means this is real, and you heard the same I heard, in other words it was a yes. Hotaru then began to think. " Hana you see why I don't trust Arrancar. He prayers for people he kills, Like a Shinigami, keep your eyes, open and don't let your guard down." He said in his head looking at Hana directly into her pool of blood(Her Crimson red eyes). Hana nodded knowing exactly what the had said in his head. Even due they were two different people there souls was still one. Hotaru then rested his dominate hand on the white hilt of his sword, and Hana just turned and look at The Arrancar with pure hatred now, but her face didn't show any hatred at all, only her mind. Hotaru and Hana said nothing.

A group of adjuchas surrounded them both, and then in a blink of an eye, an river of blood, flowed down everyone of the adjuchas body starting from the head and ending on the ground around Hana and Hotaru. They moved so fast it almost seemed as if they stood completely still and just blink and the cuts was upon the hollows. Soon the river that was coming out irrupted and then the adjuchas bodies split in half, and then hit the floor. Killing them completely turning there lifeless body into nothing but ashes, that surrounded Hana and Hotaru then just faded away with the gust of wind that came by next. Hana and Hotaru then look at Cloud. " My name is Hotaru, my title or her title is not of important so don't ask." He said in a dark, clouded, and destructive voice. Hana and Hotaru reiasu stayed low making them look week, but they always kept it at the level it is at now, unless there life is it state, which right about now it is far from that point.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Septima
Septima

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 am

Nimbus noticed the look of hatred and sighed. Even though she was trying to charm him, it didn't work. "If your wondering why I prayed for them, is because I am not ruthless. I kill them for balance. We arrancar are civilized, no? Well teh hollow are wild and live on instinct." he said, which was a rant. Usually Nimbus just talks shortly. But not even he knows why he ranted. Maybe he just didn't control his mind. After a bit, seeming like Nimbus did not move, Adjuchas fell out of hidden spots. After, Nimbus had turned and asked, "If you want to know me, follow me. If you resent me, don't." He then walked slowly. A tear ran down his eye without them seeing. His lover was nice to him. When she heard of what happened to his mother, she hated him and avoided him. But Nimbus had her soften up. It is not like that anymore, since he does no care about hollows. The memory just came up. He saw a hollow and just shot a bala clean through the mask, seeming to shoot a blue one. Maybe the colors were based off his mood. Nimbus would look at the girl and ask, "Your comments do not charm me if you are trying. I am not sure, but we all were human once, well most of us. I was and I knew how my- never mind.".

He then quickly walked away in sorrow, keeping on remembering the fatal days that pierced him. Not even asking to follow this time, he Sonido'd away. This sonido was untraceable and unmatchable as he knows. No other espada could follow it. He arrived aty his quarters, and sat on his bed. The tears ran like rivers. But quickly he recovered and went back to the couple. " Hotaru, I know you don't know me. But don't make the same mistake I did, keep her well protected. Nice meeting you." he said, expectying a positive comment. Nimbus had twirled his daisho as his eyes were red like he cried very much. But he kept it well hidden. Although, it would still stick out. He looked at the two in a way like he has experienced love. He might have had a different type of love, but still. Brotherly and ssiterly love needs to be treated with protecton too.

(sorry it was only two paragraphs)
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:03 am

Sangre's Garganta ripped through the fabric of where the two Espada stood. He had a reason to be here, and a damned good reason. These two Espada would be accompanying him on a diplomatic mission. He stepped through, his coat flowing in the wind created as the Garganta quickly shut. He glanced over and looked at the two, and smiled, as he unsheathed his Zanpakutou. He didnt not wish to scare the two, though he just felt like making a rather...odd appearence of himself.

Hello. I am Sangre amo, your master. To you two, it is Lord Sangre, or Lord Amo. You choose. Though i do not wish to interupt whatever you two are doing, though i need both of you. We need to venture to the World of the Living and seek and audience with the Vizards. I do not wish to go alone, as i wish to have the Septima of Speed and the other one accompany me. You have an option, go and be happy, or stay and face my later-wrath. Please choose quickly, for i have business to attend to. Sangre said coldly and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 am

Hotaro said nothing at all for he had nothing to do with this Espada, He was born in the word for reason he doesn't know of for the fact he had a soul split. Hana just look at the man shock that he even said such a thing like what he said. Hana being a female knew something was wrong with this Espada but didn't bother to ask him. Hana then walked towards Hotaru she then jumped on his back again. " What makes you think I was trying to hit on you Mr. Cloud, I was only showing gratitude." Hana said in a sarcastic voice as she smiled and then they began to walk towards the arrancar once close he used Sonido and with that Hotaru followed. When they stopped He notice they were back at the Espada's home. This was confusing to be back here then he seen the arrancar go back into the his room.

Hotaru and Hana stood outside for a bit before they followed when they got inside they notice he was crying, this was shocking an Espada crying that was shocking, but then is hit Hana hard and she smiled at Hotaru kicking him in the side. Hotaru look at her pissed off and all she did was smile at him. " Hotaru I know why he is sad, he still holds his memories from when he died like when we died." Hotaru then thought about what Hana said and looked. " You might be right Hana but, espada aren't females they shouldn't cry like punks." He said in a joking manner but since he used the word girl and all, Hana held her legs around his hips and then fliped Hotaru making him hit the floor full forced head first. Hotaru got up and snapped his neck and rubbed his head. " Hana you going to need to stop that." Hana then smiled and jumped back on his back kissing him on the cheek. " I'll stop when you stop insulting the female body, that includes Females." Hotaru then said nothing and mumbled under his breath a bit mad that she would even say something like that, but she was speaking the truth after all so Hotaru soon shut his mouth and said nothing at all. Which made Hana smile greater.

Hotaru and Hana watched the sad arrancar walk towards them, When he was in speaking distance he began to speak. "Hotaru, I know you don't know me. But don't make the same mistake I did, keep her well protected. Nice meeting you." Hotaru look him in the eye and said nothing at first. He said nothing for two minutes trying to find the right words when he did the half dead man's lips parted. " Protect her, Hum Why would I do such a thing like that, Hana knows better and was trained to protect herself, i don't need to worry about her she a grown woman. " Hana then head butted Hotaru in the back of the head and he grown mad even do he spoke sarcastically. " Hana you hit me again...." "What you going to do Rape me?" Hotaru then said nothing and just relaxed before he got the nerves to throw Hana across the room and hoping she slam threw five or six of the walls.

Soon a Garganta was opened up between him and the other arrancar. Hotaru stepped back a bit then awaited for the reiatsu that was surging out of it to step once. The reiatsu giving off was not intimidating at all but he still didn't trust his espada members so he really was ready to fight anything that came out if this object or person tried to attack him, and or Hana. When the reiatsu stepped threw it was a man. He was smiling as soon as the Garganta closed and soon enough he drew his sword. The man then began to speak. "Hello. I am Sangre amo, your master. To you two, it is Lord Sangre, or Lord Amo. You choose." Hotaru not liking to call any man lord, master , or anything in that level of power spoke out, interrupting his words. "I shall call you Sangre, then as you say it is my choice, so I choose Sangre." Hotaru said as he smiled with a cocky look not caring really who this guy was or his powers. Hana then smiled and began to part her beautiful pink lips. " I am Hana, This is Hotaru, he a bit cranky." She began to giggle knowing she would make Hotaru mad. " Nice to meet you Lord Sangre. " She said in a flirtatious voice. Hotaru swore this girl flirted with any and all male but he out of all people knew her true plans so he didn't care.

Hotaru and Hana then stayed silent and listen to the rest of the words this man had to say. So he continued to speak. " Though i do not wish to interrupt whatever you two are doing, though i need both of you. We need to venture to the World of the Living and seek and audience with the Vizards. I do not wish to go alone, as i wish to have the Septima of Speed and the other one accompany me. You have an option, go and be happy, or stay and face my later-wrath. Please choose quickly, for I have business to attend to. " Hotaru and Hana then began to speak in closure from the group, He spoke in his head once more. " Hana what do you think we should do." " I say we go I want to see what the living looks like." Hotaru then nodded and began to speak towards the man. " We shall go with you, It's about time I get out of this hell hole and venture towards the world of the living." Hotaru said calmly. He then smiled and laughed. " By the way Sangre. As leader and all, You should out of us all know better then to draw your sword. If you know you are stronger then your foe then don't draw your sword, by doing so means you have a fear and believe That your foe is stronger then you." Hotaru said as he then stood silence once more carrying Hana on his back. Hotaru and Hana then stood there silently, listening to the sand blowing threw the dead desert and awaited for some one to speak.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Septima
Septima

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 am

There was a bit of anger in Nimbus, as rain started to fall. Puddles soon formed. Maybe it was sorrow? "I will go.....But. Lord Sangre, I wish to visit a place while we are there, is that ok?" he said sorrowfully. The sadness had filled him, covering the anger towards Hotaru. Hotaru was foolish to say what he said. He had not known Nimbus' past. Sighing, he had followed his leader. Speed was essential, as well as strength, defense, and willpower. WIth all these combined, the Espada are unstoppable. But to be one as fast as Nimbus is pressuring. Nimbus had followed with somewhat regret. " Lord Sangre, I may seem weak, becuase of my effection. But I will not dissapoint you in battle. I just remember what feeling I will never feel again....Love." sayignt hat, a tear ran down his cheek.

He hid it by pretending something got into his eye. A hollow had snuck behind them, but Nimbus sensed it. Untracebly, which probably Sangre could trace since he is a Los Treys Reyes, Nimbus blurred, dissappeared, and reappeared right next to where he was, as the hollow fell in 4. Speed was deadly. It was for escaping strong attacks and striking with accuracy. As they ventured through the garguantua, the sorrow dissappeared since this was probably going into battle. The daisho were kept sheathed and the reiatsu was extremely lowered, but it was hard to keep it low.

[[Maybe...Exit? O.O....Are we exitting?]]
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 am

Sangre looked over at the seemingly split Arrancar. Had he seriously just insulted and questioned Sangre's Authority? Is that honestly what he had done? Now, it was time to truly frighten him. He let out the remainder of his Spiritual Pressure, as he'd been holding back at least 80% of what it orginally was. He let the remaining 80% of his energy flow out from his body, making his power flow to its nautral 100%. He just glared at the Arrancar, and spoke It's. Lord. Sangre. To. You. Sangre said, as he suddenly appeared behind him. He went so quick, beinh behind of the Arrancar, he still saw his very own body standing where it once was, slowly fading away into the air.

[color]red]Get it right. This is your warning![/color] Sangre yelled at him. The other Arrancar had the right idea, addressing him properly. It seems the Septima had something special to do, which Sangre didn't mind. He had no doubt in his mind that the Septima was a worthy Espada. So Sonidoing over to the Septima of Speed, he placed his hand on his shoulder emotionally. But of course, my dearest Septima. Though after our mission is complete, if thats okay? You're accompanying me, i have no need to be a jerk. It is as you desire, Espada. Visit first, or after the mission? Sangre asked, being as understanding as he could.

Sangre may not of remembered his time as a human, though he did know his own emotions. Sorrow. Love...Anger, even. It was torture to have those emotions, as you long for them to be gone. And at the same time you love to have them. It was apparent that the Septima had something he once treasured in the World of the Living, and that is why Sangre was being as understanding as he was. He would try and be as nice of a leader as he could, though he could only do that if his followers complied. He didnt want to be the jackass he's use to being, though sometimes it was his only option. Just as is the case of the whole Lord Sangre ordeal.

OOC:Not topic exit yet ^^ soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:52 am

Hotaru smiled and then placed his head on Hana breast resting his head since she seemed to wanted to rest on his back. Then when he felt reiatsu rise, Hotaru placed his hand in his pocket and smiled. When the Arrancar spoke he laughed a bit at his insecurity to even display that kind of power when there was no use at all. For Hotaru statement stood, if you know your stronger then the person who stands before you then it's no use of flashing your powers around, for to Hotaru it showed you was childish, and weak, and by flashing your reiatsu like the man did before him at this moment proved that he was a childish weak man.

Hotaru then watched as the man moved behind him feeling his reiatsu switch spots. So Hotaru knew right away where the man stood. Hotaru then walked forward listen to the man words. " I told you one I call no man lord, your not my lord, I don't give a damn what rank you are. As for you showing your reiatsu off, that just shows that you're just as I said, weak." Hotaru then started to laugh. " You see, a strong person, leader, would never push the name lord on people, and if someone mouth off to them, they would never draw there sword or even show all hundred percent of there power." Hotaru then laughed again and he walked towards where the man was originally standing then turned around and look at the man.

" I'll repeat to you, Sangre, I shall not call you lord." Hana then jumped off Hotaru back and then walked towards the side of him. " Hotaru you are a mean guy, you know." " Whatever, As you say So, but I’m doing Nada at all, just speaking the truth." Hana then laughed in a sweet tone, and then walked towards, Sangre. She kissed him on the cheek, then walked over toward Nimbus, She gave him a kiss as well, sowing them both nothing at all just teasing them. She then walked towards Hotaru side and rested her head on his chest, as he held her. " Well see you all later when it's time to go and meet up with the Vizards, until then we'll be in the domain of the Arrancar society. " Hana said in a calmer tone, not seeming to be flirting with the to anymore.

Hotaru and Hana then opened up a black hole behind them. They both walk in it at the same time, going into the darkness of the world, all that was seem was the two walking threw it nice and peacefully. The garganta closed right behind him. leaving no trace of Hotaru or Hana. While inside the Garganta, Hotaru and Hana knew this move would create a problem between the man known as Sangre Amo, but they really didn't care. For the two of them was scare of no man.

((Short and Lame))

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Septima
Septima

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:19 am

Nimbus was filled with rage, noticing the girl teasing him. He went to draw his Wakizashi, but stopped halfway. The Hate between them soared, but this was not caused by personality, it was caused by the past. nibmus did not want his emotions fiddled with. "How dare you try to kiss me when you know why i am sad...". He said, as the rain stopped. Then, he stood in the walk way through the Gargantua. "Are you Ready Lord Sangre? Do not worry, I am loyal." Nimbus said, bowing.

(You know, I am not good at endings when you run out of options. x.x...Exitted, I came with you Sangre)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Septima of Speed.   The Septima of Speed. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Septima of Speed.
Page 1 of 1