Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Villia del Devorar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villia

Villia

Villia del Devorar Empty
PostSubject: Villia del Devorar   Villia del Devorar EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:38 pm

-Arrancar-

General Information:

-Full Name: Villia del Devorar.

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: Vixen.

-Noteable Family: N/A.

-Loyalties: Espada.

-Actual Age 4,312.

Appearance:

-Appearance: Villia stands around five feet in height with a slightly athletic build and epicanthic, ocean-blue eyes. There are designs resembling spiral galaxies in her eyes that seem to hang onto her pupils with a single thread, making it seem as though they are galaxies feeding into her black pupils.

Her straight gold-shaded hair reaches down below to her shoulders when she lets it hang freely and upon it is a torc made of twisted obsidian that reaches at a slant from a slim line around her head ending at the lateral edges of her hairline to round off in the center of her forehead just above the level of her eyebrows. This torc is etched and contorted to resemble an ogre’s face with its mouth open as if it is about to consume whatever it can pull in and it perfectly covers the remnant of her white hollow mask and hole. It can be removed as one would normally remove headwear.

-Preferred Wardrobe: She wears a white shirt that exposes her bare mid-riff, and naval and shoulders, strings fastened to her back as a way to "hold" her blouse. There are slightly loose sleeves that connect to the shirt in the axillary region that reach a few inches past her elbows, the ends of them hugging her forearms snugly. Her Hakama pants are slightly baggy and her foot apparel is normal for an arrancar.

-Height: 5' 8".

-Weight: 149 ilbs.

-Physical Age: 26.

Race Specific Information:

-Hollow Hole Location: Belly button.

-Innate Ability: Devorar: For each race she devours, she gains a resistance to the ability they would have, natural racial ability than the one they have on their weapons that marked them special. For example, if she devours a Shinigami, she grows resistant to Kido spells, and is able to change her Reiatsu signature to a Shinigami's.

-Mask Fragment Location and Appearance: Underneath her golden hair, taking the appearance of a hair fastener with a boney texture.

-Number: 5, tattooed on her left forearm.

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: Villia is a confident, retrospective woman who has been to every corner of Hueco Mundo. She has witnessed life and death and everything between for countless generations, and she has killed many beings during her time. She couldn’t care less if she lives or dies, having lost the instinctual drive to survive long ago. The one reason she hasn’t died is because she simply hasn’t wanted to yet.

Having lived so many years and travelled the worlds so much, she very strongly believes that everything in existence is insignificant and ephemeral. She has seen kingdoms, heroes, and dynasties rise and fall. She has experienced the wretched life of a beggar and experienced the splendorous ways of a queen and lived in every social caste between. She also chose to sit out of entire wars just to simply observe how they played out. It gained her a great level of contempt from most of her peers that she simply shrugs off without a second thought.

Villia views herself as an individual forsaken with immortality. She cannot stand younger beings that bicker for power and favor with their betters. She killed the last few Fraccion she took under her wing for that very reason. She disgusts the presence of most beings that live only to quarrel for meaningless ‘power’. She often rejects many mainstream ideas of honor and other types on the basis of her own philosophy that it simply doesn’t mean anything to her, often treating others as she would children. Sometimes she even records an encounter as it happens just to illustrate the insignificance of it to her creature of interest.

Responsibility and plans are things the Villia frequently dismisses with a wave of her hand. When she wants something, she expects to get it through one method or another. The only thing any sentient creature has ever wanted was to gain more power, but Villia already has it and any who have tried to take it from her have died, sometimes from her own hand, at other times from unforeseen circumstances.

She generally prefers to remain undisturbed by events, and gets very frustrated when she is awoken or disturbed. Every being can die at any time, and she doesn’t give a damn if it is by her hand or another’s.

One of her few indulgences, however, is throwing a wrench into others' carefully crafted plans. Often, as others jockey for power, she will find little things that will cause them to halt and sometimes even miss their opportunities. Her current writing project is about the possibility of finding beings older than she, and what they may be like based on the type of background they have in the universe as compared to herself and also the values of their times as they evolved. To sum it up, a very cold vixen who is more carefree than lazy. A viper who uses whatever she wants to tip the favor to her side if she wished, and if not, get others to do things for her.

-History: Villia was killed by the people in her tribe in Mexico for putting the civilization at risk of war because of her scheming. She had grown up with four older brothers who had not left her out of their games and learning, and by the time she was sixteen she was as knowledgeable in the man's chores as they were, and, in some cases, better. These chores included hunting, building, and combat.

Despite her prowess, potential, and how much the elders enjoyed her company, she was not of like mind among her people about the rising of the sun. On the night when her family had been selected to be diplomats during a time of peace among the neighboring civilizations, she ran away, but returned to her village to convince her closest male friend to run off with her.

He turned on her and alerted the village, and she was killed because of that impudence on her part. Her body was impaled and consumed in flame, but her soul remained. It was an experience she never imagined was true.

While she wandered the rainforest, her soul slowly slid into despair due to the betrayal by her closest friend, the loss of her family, and gaining the contempt of her people. She was horrified to find that the stories of malformed and malignant spirits were true, but they also told her that the sacrifices were merely to supply them with a steady source of souls for food. The sacrifices that were meant to give the sun life each day were nothing more than a meal plan, and her people, strongly given to superstition, had no idea. And there was nothing she could do to change that.

For several weeks she escaped these evil spirits, but eventually, nihilism overtook her essence and she began to hunger for souls to fill the void. She, too, became a creature known as a hollow, but she knew she would become something far deeper and worse than they. She was something akin to, but wholly different from, what they were. And she didn't care at all except to feed her hunger.

Less than a century passed by before she became a collective of hollow souls known as a Menos, and shortly thereafter she overruled all others with her nihilistic viewpoint of life, showing that she was the dominant force among the hundreds of souls making up her body. From this stage of existence, she moved on to what was called an Adjuchas.

As an Adjuchas she appeared to be more human, but still something different. She decreased in size and gained more power, she also found that the other hollows, especially those among her peer Adjuchas, tasted sweeter than the individual souls she had always eaten. Once more she began to feed to sate her immense hunger, and she gained the ability to consume on a mass scale by creating gravity. Her body became a singularity into which other creatures would be consumed.

It would be several hundred more years before she would become powerful enough to take on an almost entirely human form that revealed the most powerful being among the realm, and several hundred more until she mastered her abilities and was included into the Espada after wandering for several centuries in loneliness. Still untrusting of the Espada but at least she’ll shine and show her potential.

-Roleplay Samples: (I got this from a MySpace RP I used to be in ^^)

Aha, her hello, smile and wave worked. She was new to these human stuff but she had learned well. Villia gave a pat on the back for herself and her great work so far on learning about human. Though she was totally clueless of what she was doing, she thought she was going well.

She wasn't surprised when he had hugged her, though she was a bit amused. It was rare for herons to hug each other when they didn't know each other, oh and very rare to hug without clothes. Humans were fascinating, they did things that no one actually does. "eep" the pink head blurred out as she was pulled into the water.

Well, it was not a bad thing falling into the water, or in her case getting pulled into it. She had to go in it one way or another, she brushed the water against her soft skin to wash away the dirty mud. She smiled, "Yayy, all the dirty mud is disappearing"

Villia was still focusing on making her body clean but she did hear what the human said. "half breeds?" She asked, looking up at him with confused eyes. She hadn't heard of that before, the only thing she knew was that she was a pink head heron. Villia wondered if that's what humans called them, half breeds. Well, she had guessed that they should make a cute nickname for humans too. Villia wrote down another thing in her own "to do list" which was located in that big yet empty brain of hers.

She had watched him quietly as he seem to be observing her wings, "Seagull?" she had asked again with more confusion all around her face. Now that was a very unexpected nickname. She looked at her wings and touched them, observing them herself. "Does my wings look like seagull's?" she had to ask, she had always wanted them to look more like a dove then a seagull.

Turning back to the human she stared at him as he was cleaning himself. Humans didn't have any thing really, they were like all of the laguz it was just that they didn't have any weird animal like feature. She smiled as she found that she was getting to learn alot about them.

She nodded, "Yep, we are rare alright" smiling she was kind of proud of that fact and on the other hand she wasn't. Being rare and all she didn't make any good friends because most of the ones that are left back in the forest would just make fun of her hair and her liking for humans. Now when she goes back they would also be making fun of her seagull wings.

She looked down at her reflection sighing, she had really wished that there was a heron who had the same interest as her. But she was snapped out of her zone when she had heard the next few words.

"Kidnapped? Sold? Raped!?" the thoughts of her being kidnapped, sold and raped had brought shivers down her spine, "who would do such a thing!?" she had asked, now to add 3 more things to her "most feared list". "Gladrl skill thinger?" she asked again more confused. It was like he knows more about her kind then herself. Well, it wasn't really her fault, she was never taught anything about her own kind. The only thing she was taught was to fly, and she still needs a bit practice on that too. Now she was rather exploring her own kind instead of the human.

She held her breathe and slowly went under water, wetting her hair and cleaning out all of the dirt in it. Villia adored her hair even though it was pink and made her stand out more then others, she finds it that it's the best thing a girl could have. She came back up, grasping for air and flipping her long hair behind so that it wouldn't be covering up her face.

"Actually" she started as she combed her long hair, "I was going to the human villages then I got lost and ended up here. Of course I was going to turn back but then I lost my bunny" she sighed as her lips puckered up, "it was my lucky charm" she said in a sad tone, "So I was looking for it and fell in mud then I heard the hisser!" now she was nodding to herself, "I was scared but then I heard another thing it was like, bANZAI, so I thought a hisser couldn't say BANZAI, it would be much more like 'banzzzaiizzz'. And that leads me here where I found the pond and started cleaning my face, then I saw you and waved and you pulled me in the pond and now I am washing my hair and explaining what I am doing here" she ended with a smile.

"What could a human like you be doing in this dreadful jungle?" She asked back now shaking her head to release the water from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

Villia del Devorar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villia del Devorar   Villia del Devorar EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 am

Very good job. The history could have been longer, and i feel you half assed it, but it shows potential. The RP sample has a few grammatical errors, but besides that it's rather high quality.

Character approved, and i recommend she be given the espada spot. However, It is not my choice.
Back to top Go down
Villia

Villia

Villia del Devorar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villia del Devorar   Villia del Devorar EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:42 am

Thank you, you're so kind. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

Villia del Devorar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villia del Devorar   Villia del Devorar EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 am

Your right its not your choice xD.... Accepted for 5th Espada. Welcome to our ranks, dear ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Villia del Devorar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villia del Devorar   Villia del Devorar Empty

Back to top Go down

Villia del Devorar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site-
Jump to: