Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's my time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masaru Naoki

Masaru Naoki

It's my time Empty
PostSubject: It's my time   It's my time EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

-Shinigami-

General Information:

-Full Name: Masaru Shin Naoki

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: Shinoki / Vice Captain of 7th Squad

-Noteable Family: None

-Loyalties: Seiretei

-Actual Age: 777 years old

Appearance:

It's my time 1xxkpvf9b7tky4nar44
-Appearance:
Shinoki has jet black, spiky hair. It is pretty short considering that it only stretches to his forehead. He has three piercings in his right ear. His eye color is dark blue. The eyes look evil and not exactly someone's who enjoys a company. Shinoki's eyes are deep and full of darkness. He sometimes brushes his eyes with black eye brush, to make it more mysterious and dark. He has wide shoulders and sinewy hands. His body is very strong and tough. Shinoki has marked stomach muscles.
Shinoki has a tattoo as well. On his back, he has a big black dragon. It symbolizes his strength and dark spirit. He has a big scar to his ankle. He had broken his leg, when he was young. His face is not really pale, but all together he has a scary look.

-Preferred Wardrobe: Shinigami robes

-Height: 184

-Weight: 71 kg

-Physical Age: 21

Race Specific Information:

-Squad: 7th

-Seat:Vice Capitan

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality:
Shinoki is a loner. He doesn't like to stay for a long time in public places and in crowded places. He likes to walk around the world and seed evil in every rising generation. When he does it, he does not feel anything. He walks around with no pain and fear.
He doesn't think long, he just does it. Shinoki never gives up. He will fight until the end, and he will do anything he can to win, which usually happens. Shinoki never fights with an opponent who is stronger than himself. Shinoki never fights with a opponent who is stonger than himself. He chooses opponent's who is the same strength as his. When Shinoki fights with an opponent, and it gets him angry, it gives Shinoki a new breath and he fights with more power and stronger. All his muscles get tougher and his instinct to kill awakes. He shares this instinct with his Zanpakuto. In thirst for blood, he won't stop until he has killed his enemy, mostly in a rather sadistic and unpleasant way.
Mostly, Shinoki sleeps in the daytime and walks in the night. His favorite place is the graveyard, where he feels like home. Shinoki like's the feeling, when cold wind blows his hair away, and he gets shivers all over his body.

-History:
Shinoki was born in Japan's east, but nobody knew where he was born actually. He lived a terrible life. Shinoki didn't know his parent at all. From the start, he was all alone.

He spent his childhood at his aunt’s farm. He lived like a farmer son. He never liked his aunt because she was very tough and just a bad woman. He wanted to leave the farm, but he never did it. His aunt always knew what’s in Shinoki’s head. Every time she was one step in front of Shinoki. He worked every day. From morning until midnight, until he started to go to school.

Shinoki started to go to school at the age of seven. He never liked to go to school. Shinoki had not friends. However, that didn't affect him. He went to school like a job, and actually he did it really well. Shinoki was one of the smartest boys in whole class. His favorite lessons were math and history. He liked these lessons very much. He was an excellent student. After he finished 9th class when he had 16 his aunt die in mysterious death.
When it happened, he became truly free. Now he could do anything and everything he wanted to do.

He started to drink and smoke. His health got worse and worse every day. He started to fight every day with hooligans. When Shinoki lost many times he started to think that he needed to grow muscles, so he would get stronger and have a chance to win.
Many years went by and Shinoki had one year left to live, but he didn't know that. He was desperate. During these years, he became an emo. He started to like to go to the graveyard. He started to cut himself and take drugs. He decided to get a tattoo on his back. He decided to get a black dragon, black, like his soul. With every day, he became more and more desperate. One day he had enough of this useless and boring life. He would let go of his life and die. He hung himself in his apartment.

His spirit wandered the earth until a soul reaper would perform a soul burial on him and send him to Rukongai. Even after he took his own life he wouldn’t be released from the eternal torment. Seeing how he had no point in killing himself anymore he decided to go to the Shinigami academy and become a Shinigami. He mastered everything. He was fairly good at everything. Shinoki liked sword fighting the most, maybe it was the fact that he liked to hurt other people and make them crawl in pain. Many tried to befriend him, but none of them succeeded. Shinoki intended to stay as the lone wolf he was and none was going to change that.
Not long and he graduated, he was accepted in the 7th squad. He succeeded in a lot of missions and was soon moving up the ranks in a pretty amazing speed. With each passing day, he became more and more professional with his katana. Of course soon he mastered his Shikai as well witch made him even more dangerous to the ones surrounding him. Soon he became the vice captain of his squad.

-Roleplay Samples:
Masaru Shin Naoki was sent to the earth on a mission. He was given the mission of killing hollows. He entered the senkaimon and he soon arrived in the realm of the living.
It was a dark and cold night. There wasn't a sound. Everything was calm and quiet.
Shinoki got out off the senkaimon and landed on some houses roof. He looked around with his deep dark look. He spit and said,"Hate this world. Hope it ends soon." Useing his supernatural power he jumped down from the building and started to seek for some holows. Shinoki always kept his hands in his pockets. Only when he fights he pulls them out. Going down the street Shinoki heard something. He had a bad feeling. Something wasn't right. He slowly looked back, but there wasn't anyone. He turn his head back and moved forward. There it was again. Shinoki heard a sound. He looked up and he saw silhouette in the moolight. It was a man. He was holding something, but Shinoki didn't care. Shinoki again used his superjump and jumped up to the roof. While in midair Shinoki heard something cracking. When he landed on the roof the man was gone and there was somekind of powder on the ground. Soon terrifying yells could be heard coming from the town. Shinoki felt the spiritual pressure of hollows all over the place. "You bastard." He said as he knew what the man had done. Hollows came from all sides and cornered Shinoki. Shiniki spit on the ground and drew his zanpackuto. Even though he didn't have his shikai he would think of him as enough skilled to kill them all off. Shinoki turned his blade sideways and looked at the reflection of him and the fullmoon in it. A wicked smile appeared on his face. The roof slowly became crowded with hollows. From viewers point it looked like Shinoki disappeared and three hollows fell to their graves on the same roof. Swing after swing and cut after cut more and more hollows faded. Shinoki charged at a hollow. He jumped over it and slashed in half. That wouldn't be the last one to fall to his blade that night. Shinoki started to charge a red ball of energy in his hand. Shinoki jumped in the air "Shakkaho!" He said as he shot it off. The red ball fired through many hollow just to explode as it made contact with the roof. The house collided destroying every hollow. Shinoki landed on the street which was full of boulders. He stood up from a crouching stance and visoned the house. With a careless look on his face he entered the senkaimon and disappeared from that cursed place.

Last edited by Masaru Naoki on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

It's my time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time   It's my time EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:41 am

It's acceptable, as maybe a non-seated shinigami, you should expand on everything, the history can talk about his time as a shinigami and such. Please, attempt to fix your grammar, it's hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Naoki

Masaru Naoki

It's my time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time   It's my time EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Fixed. ;]
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

It's my time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time   It's my time EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:10 am