Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check this out! (Edited)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masaru Naoki

Masaru Naoki

Check this out! (Edited) Empty
PostSubject: Check this out! (Edited)   Check this out! (Edited) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:33 pm

-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name: Yami shi-do (Seed of darkness)

-Family: Dark/shadow

-Type: Melee

-Sealed Description: https://2img.net/h/i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/phyreblade_blog/Weapons/Dragon%20Claw%20Katana/DragonClawCustomKatana_540.jpg
It was made in Japan. Katana's hilt is from clean silver. The hilt top look likes four ravens nails. Even so, the blade is a titan and silver combination, witch makes it very strong and stoutness.

-Camouflage: None

-Manifestation-
-Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/295/a/f/Dragon_by_el_grimlock.jpg

-Personality:
Yami Shi-Do is an envoy of darkness. His soul is black like coal. The dragons only task of his life is to seed evil and darkness in the whole world. Only his master can control this power of the dragon. Dragon's behavior is same like his master. If this master is sad, the dragon is sad as well, if his master is angry, then the dragon is angry too. Dragon feels his owner. They are connected to each other. Just like his master Yami Shi-Do don't feel anything. He doesn't care what is happening to him, he's always ready for a fight, and he will not stop until Shinoki does or they lose. Yami Shi-Do don't speak much. If he starts to speak, it' means he feels something bad. Yami Shi-Do have a great foreboding.
The dragon is strong, but when someone gets him angry, the dragon becomes about three times stronger. His spirit is the key to a large amount of evil, but there is one thing. He doesn't know how to use it. It's activated only then, when the dragon is almost defeated.

-Inner World:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/darkland/Hegolp/Mrok.jpg
Shinoki's inner world is black and bleak. Everything that he had seen and known was destroyed, smashed and burned. In Shinoki's inner world, it always rains It shows his feelings. In all of his lifetime, the sun only once shined, it was a miracle. Shinoki was happy.

-Connection:
The connection between Shinoki and Yami Shi-Do is very strong. Yami Shi-Do represents Shinoki's dark personality and his dark soul. He is like a half from Shinoki.

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase:
Koujou mai hachimitsu ken kyouran warera goshujin kensei, Yami Shi-Do (Raise my honey and show us your power, Yami Shi-Do.)

-Shikai Appearance: http://bildites.lv/images/5jstra7ucq6z75421e6e.png
The katana changes its form into a hand glove. The glove goes up to the elbow. It has a titan nails witch are the same strength as Shinoki's katana.

-Shikai Ability:
Shinoki uses his shadow to attack and defend any incoming attack. The shadow does not have a real form. You could say that his shadow becomes an controlabe mass. The shadow can stretch out 25 feet in length, and it can cut through the skin as it is, but when combined with Shinoki's speed in an attack the shadow can pierce through one third of a opponent's body. Shinokis shadow can be hurt with light only and shadow hurts opponent physical.

-Techniques:

Name: Shadow Blast
Ability: Stretching out his shadow to all sides in a 25 feet radius the shadow starts to feel like acid. And as if that weren't enough, spikes come out from the area covered in Shinoki's shadow and try to pierce the enemy. Although the spikes are pretty far away from each other the spikes are big and can stretch 6 feet up to the air.
Duration: 1
Cooldown: 4
Level: Shikai

Name: Shadow Missiles
Ability: Shinokis shadow forms a black space in front of him. From the black space that appears in the air, many shadow missiles fly out and attack the opponent. With his thoughts Shinoki can control the direction of the missiles. When the missiles make contact with the opponent, they use black energy to leave a chain behind them and catch the opponent in a trap.
Duration: 3
Cooldown: 4
Level: Shikai

Code:
[size=18][u][b]-Bankai-[/b][/u][/size]
[[Reserved for Captain class shinigami, unless it is trained for.]]

[i]-Zanpakuto's full name:[/i]

[i]-Bankai Appearance:[/i]

[i]-Bankai Ability:[/i]

[i]-Techniques:[/i]
Name:
Ability:
Duration:
Cooldown:
Level:

Last edited by Masaru Naoki on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Check this out! (Edited)   Check this out! (Edited) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 am

I know I told you this in the Cb, but I'll post it here for further reference:

-For connection, you need to explain how your spirit is connected to your character, what does it represent

For your shikai:

-any darkness is too vague explain and limit that please.
Please also explain how he uses the energy.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Naoki

Masaru Naoki

PostSubject: Re: Check this out! (Edited)   Check this out! (Edited) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Done..
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Check this out! (Edited)   Check this out! (Edited) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:32 am

So your immune to shadow base abilities? That's a little unfair, trying saying you can only absorb the energy from naturally dark spots, leaving it totally light in said spot.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Naoki

Masaru Naoki

PostSubject: Re: Check this out! (Edited)   Check this out! (Edited) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:44 am

Okii. I have edited some ability.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Check this out! (Edited)   Check this out! (Edited) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this out! (Edited)   Check this out! (Edited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Check this out! (Edited)
Page 1 of 1