Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakuto Saikoro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesu4ever

Jesu4ever

Bakuto Saikoro Empty
PostSubject: Bakuto Saikoro   Bakuto Saikoro EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:36 am

Sorry for the crappy first one. I had like... 5 minutes. And i forgot to read the rules. Again, sorry for that as well.
-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name:Bakuto Saikoro

-Family:Neutral

-Type:Melee.

-Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

-Camouflage:None.

-Manifestation-
-Appearance:Standing at 6'7" tall, Bakuto Saikoro is a massive person. he prefers to wear only pants, as he is view shirts as uneccessary. He rarely is witout someform of melee weapon, usuall wearing a pare of oversivedguantlets,and sometimes a quaterstaff.Think that massive muscle dude from FMA and you got it. cant fnd a picture right now.>.<

-Personality:Bakuto Saikoro is a rather lazy zan, prefering to sit in the shade and nap instead of fighitng, or if that is unavoidable he will simply ignore his enemy as if they didnt exist. When He is pushed to fight, however, he will do so with umimaginable brutality and efficency, preffering to beat his opponent into submission in close quarter hand to hand combat than anything else.

-Inner World:https://media.photobucket.com/image/inner%20world/Maphisto40/MaphInnerWorld.png?o=39

-Connection:Bakuto Saikoro is what Jesu would have been had he not ben taken by the Arrancars, and as such is immune to his masters insanity. He is constantly berating Jesu for being far to active, even though Jesu is far more lazy than his sword is.

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase:Cast.

-Shikai Appearance:Dependent on what technique is active.

-Shikai Ability:Bakuot Saikoro can turn itself into a myriad of melee weapons, inlcuding a pair of spiked Guantlets and a quaterstaff, as well as increasing Jesu's speed and physical strength.

-Techniques:

Name:Guantlets form(needs a better name i know.)
Ability:A pair of guantlets appear on Jesu's hands, each one covered in spikes at the knuckles.
Duration:4 posts.
Cooldown:2 posts.
Level:Shikai

Name:Quaterstaff form
Ability:forms a quater staff in Jesu's hands, which can be swung around to beat enemies at mid to close range.
Duration:4 posts.
Cooldown:3 posts.

Last edited by Jesu4ever on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Bakuto Saikoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakuto Saikoro   Bakuto Saikoro EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 am

Lawl... Just to let you know, no time space manipulation Zan's are allowed. I'm not a mod or anything, I just figure I should let you know.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Bakuto Saikoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakuto Saikoro   Bakuto Saikoro EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:09 am

No space manipulation.
Barely any desription.
Looks like a kindergardener wrote this.

Re-do the whole thing.
Oh, and no Bankai.

Oh, and...