Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)   The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 am

Hotaru and Hana just came thru a Garganta in the human world. During this time, they was mostly talking to themself, and when they encounter any group of people around them, they slaughter them all with a single motion of there hands. Hotaru and Han was never spotted in the world of the living until this day. As they arrived in Karakura Town, Hotaru smiled and stated to walk along the shadows of the town as Hana follow. They then found a little child alone playing and Hotaru walk up to the child and then grabbed it by the neck he then ran out the town with it. Hotaru then smiled at the kid as he cried on The demons hand. This said demon then threw the kid really hard at the tree, causing it to cough up blood and make the tree fall over. Hotaru then walk towards the kid as it tried to crawl away from him with a nearly destroyed body. Hotaru then took his sword and cut his the kid left leg off. The kid screamed in pain. This brought laughter to Hotaru. He then pick the kids left leg up and then observed it for a bit. Then grip it and hit the kid in the face with his own leg. He smiled as the kids face flooded with crimson water like substance. He then too the kids ripped off leg and jammed it in his mouth. He grabbed the kid and then threw him about 20 feet into the air. Hotaru then took his sword and threw it up in the air making it sky rocket into the kid skull taking his whole head off. The red substance then started to rain down and so was Hotaru blade. Hotaru jumped up and grabbed his blade placed it upon his back and then continued to walk. Leaving a dead body in the middle of the forest.

A another two hours past and Hotaru and Han finally meet up again after Hana herself killed a grown man who saw her walking and decied to flirt with her. Hotaru and Hana then went into a clothing shop and bought another. Suit since his was covered in blood and ruined. Hotaru wore a mask over the left half of his face. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he also wore a pair of rimless glasses. Hotaru wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Hotaru was in a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. This suit is generally in neutral colors such as gray and white. Hotaru's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. He is also wearing white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Hotaru suit is finished off with a pair of black dress shoes. As Hana bought a new shirt and skirt to play around in as she says.

As they began to leave the store they seen a cute girl walk in look about 18 years of age. Hotaru then grabbed her from behind covering her mouth and used the mist in the air as a cover up and then sat upon a building with her on it and then slammed her on the roof. Hotaru then smiled and began to think, as Hana showed up keeinf watch making sure nobody showed up. He took his hand and then ripped her clothing off. He then remember what his Insane friend did to a girl and he grabbed a Kunai out the girls pocket and lick it, just as his crazy teacher did. He then thrust the kunai into the woman hand and watched as the blood shot up into his face. Hotaru then leaned in close to her face so that the first thing she saw was her blood splattered on his face. The girl was so freaked out she was about the scream as Hana's hand flicked her in the jaw right where her voice box is causing her to lose her voice. Her scream came as only a whisper and Hotaru and Hana laughed and Hotaru removed the string from his mouth and took the tie from the back of his neck and set it on the ground. It would need to be done soon involving this kunai knife. Hotaru then tied another piece of string to that one and strung it through the girls mouth. Hotaru then just to be sure she couldn't scream cut the front of this girl's throat so whenever she made a noise she would not be heard she would be drowned out by blood gurgling in her neck because of voice box not being able to work with the tongue and produce screams. Hotaru then removed his meat sword and placed it inside the girls, cave. He began to thrust inside of her, rapping the living day lights out of her. She began to cry. Then Hotaru silently spoke. " No need to cry, When It's over I'll be sure to kill you then you'll never have to remember this day. " With that said about two hour later Hotaru was down. As she laid crying with sperm all over her body. Hotaru laughed and then. Took his sword and thrust it threw her skull and the roof itself. Hotaru then bucked his pants and The two demons known as Hotaru and Hana walk away into another Garganta.

" What a pleasant day Hana, I glad you wanted to come with me on this wonderful little spree." A manly voice was heard as a garganta started to open up infront of Las Albas, but instead of going home, Hana and Hotaru went for a walk in the desert. As they walked they hollows appeared and they just continud to walk and as they walk the hollows body feel down right on the side of them they had died a unknown death. It was just like in there past when a stranger came and ask them did they killed the mountain of hollows and they replied no they just fell down. Hotaru and Hana continued to walk and then when they got to a nice desert field where the sand was hardly moving and the area was clear they stood there patiently. Hotaru than began to wonder. " Where was I suposed to meet That Vasto Lorde at? " Hana then look at Hotaru in surprised whenn he asked that. Hana then gave Hotaru a hug but soon bit him on the neck hard. When she let go she, she smiled. " How did you forget where to meet are beautiful friend at." " Calm down, We're early he should be here soon and if you bite me again I might just kill you." Hotaru said as Hana smiled and then tried to rip Hotaru face off but Hotaru grabbed her hand then pulled Hana towards him grabbing her and holding her tightly so all she can do was stomp her feet in an attempt to get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)   The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 am

El Viajero spent most of his days in Hueco Mundo creating peace in his hollow factions and killing the violent hollows that opposed him. He himself no longer had to eat them only listen and absorb the screams from their bodies to feel rejuvinated. There were just so many that wanted the destruction of everything. No matter how hard he tried at least three-fourths of the hollows didn't listen or consider his words of peace and a tranquil life. The voices in their heads could be easily extinguished if they simply controlled there emotions. But thankfully the ones that listened joined his ranks and the numbers were growing in the forest of menos. He was honestly suprised by the numbers he was gathering, there were at least one hundred hollows under his command at the moment. But the best part of all of his hard work is a Vasto-lorde turned Arrancar he used to know was going to talk terms of a one-on-one alliance between them.

Looking to the western skies where the artifical moon of Hueco Mundo hung heavy in the sky. El Viajero flashed out of existance destroying two or three tree's around him from a comparibly weak movement from him. The desert flashed by him, dunes being reshaped by his movments and hollows being startled out of their resting period. Never one to be late or early El Viajero skid to a stop in front of the two arrancar spraying sand to one side. Staring forward at the two of them he noticed that they had the same spiritual pressure as if they were connected,"I'm supposed to meet a arrancar here, do you happen to be Hotaru?
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)   The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 am

Hotaru noticed a new pressure enter the area. He soon look straight and came eye to eye with another man it was a Vasto Lorde. Hotaru then waited for the man to draw closer and when he did. Hotaru simply stayed emotionless as he slowly released Hana. Hotaru lisened as the man spoke. " Wow, Hotaru whois your cute looking friend. " Hana said in a very flirty voice. " "Thanks Hana for giving away my name. Also to answer your question I am This Hotaru you speak of. By the looks you recieved my hollow and it's message so that must mean your the man Known as El Viajero. The Great Sound of Death. Am I Not mistaken. " Hotaru said in a cool collective voice knowing almost everything about the Vasto Lorde Viajero, due to all the research he found and did on the man. Hotaru then walk up into the hollows face and began to grin. " It's a pleasure to be in the presence of a Vasto Lorde, who is as strong as an Arrancar and looks like a human almost, but the smell and reiatsu you giving off says other wise. " Hotaru said in a calm voice.

" Aren't you going to interduce me to your friend Hotaru." Hana said in a very flirtatious voice. Hoaru then grinned at her in a way that only she would understand. " Sorry, This is my beautiful yet, Sluty friend Hana she is the same as you an I. If you understand what I am saying. " Hana then round house kickedHotaru in the face and finished it with a sharper kick in the back and smiled at the man who stood before her. " It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Viajero. " Hana said as she smiled very happily and all. Hotaru then slowly got up from the ground a bit pissed of that Hana just kick the shit out of him. " You really need to stop doing that." Hotaru said as he dust the sand off his suit and then look at Vaijero once again. " Shall we began our meeting now my friend." Hotaru said waiting on the approval of the man, so they can began a new bond.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)   The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:00 am

The mans name was obviously revealed before he wanted to be by his small flirtacious friend. Viajero was very pleased with the attitude of this arrancar he knew what he wanted from this buisness engagment; he had even done research about him to learn and impress him, which he succeded in so far. Looking back and forth between the girl and the man El Viajero took in there appearance, the buisness suit and dress made him feel quite under-dressed for this engagement as he was dressed only in a loincloth made from hollow skin. Scratching the back of his head in slight worry he hoped the flirty arrancar didn't notice his state of major undress as it would probably make unwanted questions rise.

He was not aware his people and the shinigami have given him the nickname of Sound of Death, even if it was a fitting name. When the girl started to flirt around with him El Viajero was having minor flashbacks of his short time as a arrancar in the Ryoushi. The girl's attitude, movements, and looks all reminded him of a friend he had only around twenty years before. He however could not remember the girls name, so much had happened in the time between then and now,"It is a pleasure to meet you and Hana both Hotaru," then with a smirk said to Hana,"A girls only as slutty as she belives herself to be."

Straightening his back full El Viajero addressed Hotaru with hard-set face," Yes I do belive we should start this meeting. What do you plan our terms of alliance to be?" Then with a thoughtful look on his face the vasto-lorde said," You obviously know quite a bit about me, what about you? I know almost nothing of your titles or abilities as you most likely know mine."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)   The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 am

Hotaru observed the man very good and then noticed, the oddvious. " Now sir, don't let my suit fool you. I am no more then a animal with class such as yourself, but you seem to do, what I do in another way. You dress like a Animal but speak like a human, in other words a man with brains. As I dress and speak like a human, but enough of that. Continue, my friend the stage is yours." Hotaru said in a tone that he always uses if your not smart enough he can and may confuse you, in a way this was a test to see if the man was worthy enough to go thru with this pack. Han then admired the man for he said something that made her smile. " Why thank you Mr. Vaijero. Atleast there one man around her." Hana said sticking her tongue out at Hotaru, but being the man that he was he could gives a rats ass of what she thought of him, in the end she always comes crawling back to him bloody and all from her succubis ways.

Soon Viajero took the lead and began to speak in his calm tone again. Hotaru and Hana just stood silently lisening to the man's speach. When the man came to a silence Hotaru began to wonder. He then started to paste himself going back in forth and then his lips came apart as sound motioned out of them. " We are Hotaru and Hana, Fourth Espada, Past Vasto Lordes. " Hana then began to speak up. " We are also known as the Twin Tricksters for we are one but seperated into two different people. This also explains why we both dress the same, weild the same blade, and our hollow hole is located in the same spot." Hana and Hotaru soon became silent once more searching for the right words to say." I come to you. No We come to you Viajero, to ask for a simple pack. Almsot like friends you watch my back and I'll watch yours. Like Brothers and Sister. " " And if you want Boyfriend and Girfriend" "Shut up Hana, I don't want you to kill this man. Remember I know your succubis ways." Hotaru said in a calm voice being serious as Hana licked her lips knowing she wasn't going to be able to kill this prey that stood before her so she just stayed silent. Hotaru then look into the mans eyes. " What do you say are we partners in the matter. If so We need to walk so we can get to know each other, because being partners with a stranger isn't a good plan now is it? " Hotaru said laughing a bit and waiting on the man to reply back to his llittle comments.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)   The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:48 pm

El Viajero liked these twins, he was suprised he didn't notice the other signs that pointed towards the fact that they were twins; They acted like siblings-even if a bit creepy- and the pair ocasionally talked it unison the short time that he had known them. Even with all of his power El Viajero didn't think his people could survive the upcoming war between the other spiritual beings; he needed powerful allies, even if they might have smelled of innocent blood, but he needed a few more assurances that his people will survive. Thinking back to the hollows that worshiped him like a god and even the other Vasto-lordes that had yet to pledge alligence or servitude, they all needed to fight together to win the upcoming war.

Turning to stare forward into Hotaru's eye's El Vijaero decided to trust the Arrancar, they both needed allies and future alliances. He got the feeling the Hotaru was going to fight for his own side once the war itself started in full and he needed help just as much as everyone else. Taking a few short, and confident steps forward, the Vasto-lorde found himself standing next to the pair of Ex-hollows. Feeling a calm smile grow on his face he gestured towards the horizon," Thank you for calming my doubts on my attire as it has been a long time since I talked to anything but another hollow. How about we take more than just a walk? I heard the Gillian are being particularly unrestfull today and need to be put down. Should we head towards their hunting grounds? I've heard the best way to get to know another is watching them in combat as it is the purest form of expression."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)   The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of A Trickster (Invite only)
Page 1 of 1