Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hideki Arata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

Hideki Arata Empty
PostSubject: Hideki Arata   Hideki Arata EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:58 am

-Shinigami-

General Information:

-Full Name: Hideki Arata

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: The friendly Wind
-Noteable Family: x

-Loyalties: Soul society // 3rd sqaud captain

-Actual Age 1000 years

Appearance:

-Appearance: Hideki Arata Fujimaru

-Preferred Wardrobe: just his shinigami captain outfit

-Height: 1.70 Meter

-Weight: 56 KG

-Physical Age: 21

Race Specific Information:

-Squad: 3th Division

-Seat: first seat

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality:

Kind and loves making jokes
but is serious when the scene where he is into asks for it

-History:

He and his sister where attacked in rukongai they tried to ran away
but his sister was caught and hideki tried to free his sister from the hollow
but he where smashed towards the ground lying there hopeless looking to his sister
who was eaten by the hollow when the hollow said '' Your sister tasted good'' Hideki became mad
and suddenly his wounds where healed and he stood up as his Reiatsu began to grow and crushing the hollow he walked to his sister byt fainted before he could reach her.

A couple days later he woked up covered in bandages as he saw a shinigami sitting besides him
telling him that he survived the hollow attack but his sister didn't. How shocked as he was
he stayed calm the shinigami said that he was surprised that he crushed the hollow only with his reiatsu and told him to become a shinigami and to help society with the war against Hollows/arrancar
he decided to become a shinigami.

He arrived at the academy and was sign in a class it was very quiet class
all wanted to be a shinigami hideki thought it would be easy for him since he has high reiatsu
but he had mistaken.They where going for the first time to train in the real world against dummy hollows it succeeded very well until they heard screaming at the other side appearently a Gillian class menos grande appeared and killed some of his classmates and 2 roundleaders.
Hideki wanted to help on his own ass he attacked the hollow he was pounded into a house with
injuries ass he saw that his team members where killed by a cero and he was upnext a woman appeared with a captain haori it was the 2nd division captain that killed the Gillian in a swift of time
and than he fainted.

2 days later he woke up seeing a members of the 4th division helping him they also said that he was the only survivor of the team. with a sad look he falls asleep but a few hours later he woked up again
than seeing the 2nd division captain next to him with a angry look Hideki asked why she had a angry look the captain responded with ''Because you let your fellow students die because you wanted do it alone and not as a team'''and hearing those he was shocked that the captain was right and so she left.

Than being recovered he was put in a other class and learned to do things more as a team instead of a idividual and succeeded the academy.

being a shinigami now he was transferred to the 2th division and so he saw the captain again who saved his live.The first thing the captain asked was ''Did you learned something about what i told you a couple of months ago'' and hideki responded with ''yes i did'' and so he was selected as a member of the omnitskido detetion unit.

at a time when a rebellion was broke out by the prisoners of maggots nest he had visions of a young boy saying his name all the time when he followed a couple prisoners to the forest he was being ambushed by other prisoners and being attacked and being injured and so unconsious and suddenly he stood infront of that boy he asked where he was as the boy replied ''Your are in your soul...no in our soul'' and hideki became confused and thought about it a few minutes and than said''Can it be maybe you are my zanpakutou?'' and so the boy said ''No need to answer..you know the answer''
than hideki was quiet and the boy said something again to him ''You are here thinking about what to do...do you want to live Hideki?'' hideki replied ''Yeah i want to live and protect people''
and the boy smiled '' than live...'' the boy dissappeared and hideki looked around him ''where are you going i need your name!'' and he heard the voice of the boy. and than he heard his voice
''you already know my name''

Than he regain consious and his wounds where healed adn the prisoners asked if he want more
injuries and he replied ''No...your are the ones to get wounded....Okiro Akkikaze!''
his zanpakutou goes shikai and he finished the prisoners easily.

Than after 6 years he was promoted to Lieutenant of the second division and completed alot of mission and was very nice for the sqaud member and his captain.
Suddenly on a day he was called to the captain office

( Now you must read the Roleplay sample )

Than he and his captain trainded to get his bankai telling him that he must materialize and subjugate his zanpakutou spirit in this world and after a view training session the captain said that she couldn't help him and that he must continue alone.

And so he started to train for his bankai and training after training he reached bankai at least
and was pionted 3 months later as the 3th division captain

-Roleplay Samples:

Hideki walks to his captain room and knocks
Come in..
hideki opens the door adn walks so that he stands infront of the desk
Good morning captain..you asked for me?
the captain nodded
I called you here for a reason....so tell me...do you know how many stages a zanpakutou has?
Hideki nodded
Yes...it has an sealed state shikai,and bankai..why are you asking that to me?
the captain smiled
Because i want you to learn bankai...we need a captain for the 3thdivision and i think you are perfect for that...but you need to have bankai..
Hideki smiled
Me...as a captain...your joking i am maybe a lieutenant but not that strong...
the captain responded a little angry about his selfconvidence
You...fool you are strong...but i will help you to be stronger
than hideki stood still
Alright...

Last edited by Shinji on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Hideki Arata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideki Arata   Hideki Arata EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:48 am

More details in everything.

Actually make a Roleplay Sample, a decent one, with details.

Denied
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Hideki Arata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideki Arata   Hideki Arata EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 am

what do you mean with in detail?
can you tell me that Smile?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hideki Arata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideki Arata   Hideki Arata Empty