Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daken Akihiro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

Daken Akihiro Empty
PostSubject: Daken Akihiro   Daken Akihiro EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:51 am

-Superhuman-

General Information:

-Full Name: Daken Akihiro

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: None

-Noteable Family: None

-Loyalties: Superhumans (Maybe)

-Actual Age Late 60's

Appearance:

-Appearance: Daken appears to only be in his mid-20's but that is only due to his power. He has a very muscular body and on the left side, there a a tattoo that covers the majority of it. Daken has long black hair that he keeps in the form of a Mohawk. He has deep brown eyes and would be considered a fairly attractive male.

Daken Akihiro Daken

-Preferred Wardrobe: Daken prefers to wear a rock style of clothing. As he would be wearing a dark vest over a button down shirt, tan slacks; with a chain coming out of the pocket and sneakers. Though he would also wear a plain t-shirt instead of the vest and button down shirt.

-Height: 5'9"

-Weight: 210lbs.

-Physical Age: Mid-20's

Race Specific Information:

-Racial Affiliation: None.

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: Daken has no moral compunction about killing, which he has done in a professional capacity for quite some time. Daken is a manipulator and ties people around his finger like string. However the majority of Daken's personality had been artificially erased, rendering him little more than a living weapon capable of tactical and strategic forethought in order to carry out assassinations. Daken has no prefer sexual orientaion, he will sleep with both males and females, as long as it brings him closer to his objective; as he sees them all expendable.

-History: After Itsu's, Daken's mom, death, a mysterious man wearing a trench coat that conceals his identity cuts baby Daken from his mother's womb and leaves her body lying on the floor. Many years later, it is revealed that Daken survived the horrible incident due to inheriting his father's healing factor. After being cut from his mother's womb, sometime in the year 1946, he's placed at the doorstep of Akihira and Natsumi, a wealthy young and traditional Japanese couple. They take his presence as an answer to their prayers and raise him as their own. Though he is named Akihiro by his father, the servants and other families of the province secretly refer to the boy as Daken, a slur on his obvious mixed heritage. As Akihiro grows, he is often teased by the other boys of the village. His harsh treatment over the years causes Akihiro to develop a very cold personality, directed at everyone except his father. One night, Natsumi confesses to Akihira that she doesn't love their adopted son and that, after long years of trying, she's pregnant. Akihiro overhears the talk and begins plotting. Within a year, after the birth of the baby, Akihiro confronts his mother and tells her that he has killed her son. Upon learning this, Akihira is furious and disowns Akihiro, who angrily responds that "Akihiro" isn't his true name anyway. Natsumi suddenly appears and tries to run him through, triggering the unsheathing of his mutant claws. He waves his arm, accidentally slashing Natsumi. Akihira, unable to force himself to harm his son, commits suicide. Romulus then appears to the boy for the first time and tells him that he is what the boy will someday become.

He is next seen in Berlin at the home of a woman with whom he has been cruelly, and romantically, toying. He allowed her to witness him kissing another man on a date, although unbeknownst to her, he later murdered the man to acquire a passport. Knowing that she would drink an entire bottle of burgundy, he secretly poisons it, resulting in her death. He had to end the relationship and her life so that no loose ends could be left to tie him to his crimes. While walking through the streets of Potsdam, Germany, Daken is then contacted by an anonymous messenger who reminds him of his displeased master's "ultimate goal". Daken then dispatches the messenger to again make sure no trace of his presence is left. Later he appears on a train to Brussels, watching his father in a nearby stolen car. He then receives a phone call from an unknown "friend", confirming his father's destination. Shadowing his father into a bank vault in Brussels that contains the carbonadium synthesizer, Daken engages his father in a bloody battle with Daken demonstrating great fighting prowess and similar speed and agility as his father. As his father is hampered in the feud by his lack of desire to kill his son and his fading belief that Daken can be redeemed, he quickly loses the upper hand despite his greater experience and training. Their fight is interrupted when Cyber breaks into the vault and challenges Daken. It is then revealed that Daken trained under Cyber in the past. Cyber mentions that Daken is a better and faster fighter than him, and was his finest student. However, Cyber's imperviousness and greater strength makes that a moot point . Daken refuses to lead Cyber to his masters and flees the fight, leaving his father and his mentor to deal with each other.

Daken is then seen in the presence of Wild Child, and a scarred, expressionless torturer who whips him with a gasoline soaked length of rope. He pleads for mercy, but receives only a warning from his "master" to stay away from his father.Daken had spent the last couple of months being tortured under observation by Wild Child, who is acting on orders from their mutual master, Romulus.

Daken returned and cut off Deathmatch's hand before letting his father fall into a water tank while Deathmatch was off guard. Daken and Deathmatch began fighting, with Daken quickly gaining the upper hand. In the meantime, his father was blown out of the tank due to Daken kicking grenades that Deathmatch intended to use against him into the tank. Deathmatch briefly gains the upper-hand by kicking Daken face-first into a wall, dizzying him. The battle ended soon after however with Daken repeatedly using his claws against Deathmatch, including severing his other hand. The trauma and blood loss caused Deathmatch to lose consciousness. Daken was then confronted by his father, only to be shot in the back of the head. His father explained that he set up the entire scenario. He explained how he called in a favor from Bucky to pose as a secret agent to hire Deathmatch for the job. His father fought Deathmatch and allowed himself to lose in the hopes of drawing Daken out because he speculated that Daken wouldn't allow anyone else to kill him. The plan worked as the bullet Daken was shot with was composed of carbonadium, one of several that Wolverine had the Tinkerer make for him. As with his father, the speed and efficiency of Daken's mutant healing factor was dramatically reduced, though not completely suppressed, due to the toxic nature of carbonadium. As his father left with the unconscious Daken, he told Deathmatch, who was drifting in and out of consciousness, not to take the entire scheme personally and that if Deathmatch chose to come after him, his father would cut him up and eat him, a threat Deathmatch takes no heed to. Daken then made his way into hiding as he now spent his time in Karakura town.

-Roleplay Samples:

A Shinigami portal opens up atop a high rise building. The doors slowly open and light breaks through from the other side. From the center of the light a small shadow walks towards the exit, exponentially getting bigger as it draws in closer. Once the shadow reaches it's maximum height, it steps through the portal onto the concrete top of the building. The foot that steps out isn't that of an ordinary foot. The covering of the foot isn't that of the normal footwear of the shinigami, instead it was more of a boot. The tip of the boot curled upwards facing towards the leg, with a small bell on the tip. The color itself was brown with an orange stripe in the center, on top of the boot. Starting at the edge and leading all the way to the tip, where the bell resides. The foot that extend out from the portal landed on it's ball first, then firmly plants itself using it's toes. Following the foot is the leg, coverd by dark blue pants of a suit. As more of the body revealed itself, you see that the suit is a two piece, with the jacket; the same dark blue color of the pants. Both the jacket and pants have no pockets, strange for a suit. But there was a reason behind, one others would have to find out on their own. Underneath the dark blue jacket is a green T-shirt. Moving up the figure to the head, you could see tenticle-like hair strands hang down. The tips are black while the rest of the hair is a blood red. The mouth of the man is scarred from each side with three stiches, forming into a smile. The nose and up is covered by a jester-like mask. The covering over the nose, teal, as the eyes is a gold plating with holes that just show his eyes as being white dots. From the top of the gold plating, are three extensions; one hangs over to the left, one to the right and the final hangs in the back. There is a bell at each tip, just like his boots. The color of the extentions is teal with orange stripe that extened out to each tip from the cover of the head. It was Psychophixia that came out of the portal.

Psycho extended out each arm, streaching himself out before he went off. The portal closed and sealed up behind him, as he streached his body over. One done with his streaches, Psycho walks over to the edge of the building and looks around, getting a good scoping of the land. A large grin appears on the face of Psychos as he grabs the hilt and unsheathes his Zanpaku-to, that is hanging out from the left side of his jacket. " Shread Ayatori. " Psycho whipsers out. His Zanpaku-to melts down and forms over his hands. Creating black gloves over both hands. On the center of the back end of each glove is a golden circle, with guards on the outer side. That has tendrils extend out to each finger and thumb. When the tendrils reach the tips of the fingers and tumb they widen out and form into claws, covering over the tips completly. Psycho takes his right hand and swings it outwards before him. The wires from the glove extend out and keep going until Psycho stops them or they run out of extra length. Psycho coordinates the wires to move over and wrap around a flag pole that hangs out from a building, about 20ft away. The wires wrap around the pole, getting a firm grip without slicing through it. Psycho then jumps off the building and uses the pole to swing him through the air. Psycho continues to do this with each hand, getting it to wrap around whatever he can. Be it pole, chimney, lightning rod, etc. As Psycho explored Karakura town, keeping a watch over any disturbances.

Psycho continues to swing through the town, alerterating from hand to hand on the wires that raise him up. As he swings around he start to sing a song. " Spider-man Spider-man. Here he comes, it's Spider-man. What's he like? No one cares, it's Spider-man.... How the f#@k do I know that song.... " Psycho says out. Then continues to swing about, as he starts to think to himself. Who cares how you know it? I like it. Who cares what you think, you're a jerk. Quiet down the both of you. Hey I don't need this from a retard like you. I am you..... Heh, you called yourself a retard, Anger. Oh and what are you going to do about it, Jealously? Hey, I don't need you fighting my battles, Pride..... Psycho listening to the voices inside, slams himself into a wall. When Psycho hit the wall, he broke off his concentration, reverting his Zanpaku-to back to it's sealed state. The body of Psycho peeled off the building and fell onto the ground, causing a minor dent from the impact. Psycho looks up into the sky, blood running down his face. " Well atleast Vengence didn't get into the mix up..... " Psycho sighs out. " Well I think I'll take a short nap now... " Psycho then closes his eyes and starts to drift off.

Psycho enters his dream state; walking into a large field coverd in trees and flowers. But the trees are on fire and the grass is stained red, with the blood running through it. " Ah, feels so relaxing here... I really miss this place... " Psycho says as he looks over to his left. The red, wet grass is rustling about 15ft from his position. The rustling moves in closer, getting about 5ft in the range of Psycho. Suddenly whatever was in the grass jumped out and tackled down Psycho into the blood and grass. It was a Tanuki that attacked Psycho, and not just any old Tanuki. This was Ayatori. " Ah Ayatori what are you doing attacking me like that. " Psycho confusingly asks. Ayatori just turned his head to the left and smacked Psycho in the face. Ayatori then just chirped about, due to the fact that he can't speak in human tounge, and waved his hands about; making jesters. " Oh, you are mad that I broke off concentraion and sent you sealed again.... " Psycho realizes. Ayatori give him a thumbs up and gets on his head, laying down.

Psycho gets up and walks around through the blood soaked valley. Walking about a mile into this endless field, a dark figure stands before Psycho. Ayatori raises his head and looks towards the figure in shadow. Psycho lets out a grin, knowing exactly who would interrupt his moment of peace. " Well, well if it isn't Vengence.... " The shadowed figure becomes illuminated. Vengence looks just like Psycho in every way except for the fact that his enitre outfit and color scheme is all red. " Glad of you to make a visit, Zero. " Vengence replies. Psycho is angered by that remark, a foul look appears on his face. " I believe I told you to never call me that. " Psycho scowled out. " Why? you are the orignal personality... aren't you? Zero. " Vengence chuckles out. Psycho removes his mask, revealing his scarred eyes and the black lines running down his face; all hidden beneath his mask. " Do you really want to continue to disrespect me? I chose to give you four freedom. Should I replace you with another? " Psycho yelled back out. Psycho's eyes start to glow out a bright orange. " Oh... now he is serious.... " Vengence mockingly states out. Vengence then removes his mask to show that he has no upper part to his head. " As you know we have no real face, that is why you are the orignal... " " You think I care about you right now... You are supposed to keep the others in line.... Why did you stop? " Psycho yelled out. " Well I think it would make things more interesting if I let them loose for a while.... " Vengence grins out. " I can see why I still keep you, Vengence. " Psycho then placed his mask back on and walked away. Vengence let out a smirk and vanished into the air, like dust in the wind. " Well Ayatori I have to get back now. See ya around. " Psycho says as he takes Ayatori off his head. Ayatori smiles and gives him one more smack as a reminder, then vanishes from sight. Psycho let out a sigh and woke up.

Waking up, Psycho looks around as he seemed to be laying in a pool of his own blood. Psycho got up and brushed himself off from the dust and debris. " Well that was weird.... At least a few things got straightend out... " Psycho sighs out. " He better make things more interesting... He does know I hate normal. " Psycho picks up his Zanpaku-to that has fallen to the side of him. He walks through the crowd, acting as if he is one of them. Though no one knows he is really there, he just finds this amusing and to see if anyone really can. Pscyho still hopes for the day that some one in the human world will just say " Hi " to him. Psycho kept walking through the busy streets, wondering what to do, he looked over at a billboard to see an advertisement for a movie. " Spider-man 3 " it read. This has peaked Psycho's intrest. So Psycho located the nearest movie theater and walked through the walls to see what this " Spider-man " is.

Last edited by Daken on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Daken Akihiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daken Akihiro   Daken Akihiro EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 am

Link to the roleplay sample, s'il vous plait.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

Daken Akihiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daken Akihiro   Daken Akihiro EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Daken Akihiro Empty