Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaede Takahashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaede Takahashi

Kaede Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Kaede Takahashi   Kaede Takahashi EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 am

-Quincy-

General Information:

-Full Name: Kaede Takahashi

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: Kae

-Noteable Family: Suzume Takahashi(mother)

-Loyalties:to her friend,family, and other Quincies

-Actual Age16

Appearance:

-Appearance:Straight light brown hair that goes about half an inch past her shoulders with bangs that fall slightly in her eyes. Has clear, peircing green eyes and long lashes. Has a slight tan from being in the sun quite often. She is usually smiling or laughing and is often hurt.Is about an average size, but looks younger than she really is.Doesn't like to sit still and that often leads to her getting in trouble. Looks innocent, but is usually the one who caused the trouble.

-Preferred Wardrobe: loosely fitting tee shirt with either pants or capri shorts depending on the weather with a hoodie and er hair in a ponytail

-Height:6ft2in

-Weight:120lbs

-Physical Age:14

Race Specific Information:

-Bow color: white

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: Is extremely kind to others and is often far too trusting.Cares about others wellbeing,even if she doesn't know them. Always cheerful and smiling to try and brighten everyones day, but she also has a devilish side. She is a little crazy and childish at times, but tries not to be.She is also very curious, which often leads to trouble and her getting hurt.At times she can also be very quiet and shy, but quickly opens up when she gets to knoe the person.

-History: She was born in a small town.She grew up with only her mother around because her father had died before she was born.She doesn't have many friends from her childhood. She didn't know what she was until her 12th birthday when her mother broke the news to her.After she found out she trained and practiced to become as good as any other Quincy and to try to surpass them.After a year of training she could it any target dead on.That summer she while a practice late at night she caught a blur of movement off to the side, so she decided to go and try to follow whatever the blur was.She soon came upon a female figure that appeared human except for the hollow mask that covered her face. Kaede quickly notched an arrow but didn't fire because she didn't know who the person was and if they were a friend or foe.so she came in the open and asked"who are you?" and the girl said"I am Reikon Hanpa, but you may call me Rei.Who are you?"."I'm Kaede, but you may call me Kae.What are you?"."I am a Vaizard and you must be a Quincy"replied Rei."Yes,What are you doing here?" "I was hunting a hollow so you can lower your bow."said Rei.Kae lowered her bow and let the arrow disappear.she took a few steps forward but hesitated,she wanted to get a closer look at that mask and to talk some more with Rei but she knew that she should be getting home."Can I meet you here tomarrow,I have some other questions but i have to go home now?" "Sure,same place but a little earlier?"asked Rei."Sounds good".With that Kae went in one direction and Rei in the other.They met up the next night like they said and then more nights after that and soon became good friends.Eventually Rei met Kae's mom who approved of their friendship.And said that if Rei ever needed a place to stay or food to stop by.Now Kae trains everyday and hangs out with Rei when possible while fighting others either for real or just for fun.

-Roleplay Samples:
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Kaede Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaede Takahashi   Kaede Takahashi EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 am

I'm going to assume this is finished, and that you're applying for a normal quincy rank, not a member of the council. I ask that you turn the personality into a slightly detailed paragraph and same with the appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Takahashi

Kaede Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaede Takahashi   Kaede Takahashi EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:23 am

-appearance: Straight light brown hair that goes about half an inch past her shoulders with bangs that fall slightly in her eyes. Has clear, peircing green eyes and long lashes. Has a slight tan from being in the sun quite often. She is usually smiling or laughing and is often hurt.Is about an average size, but looks younger than she really is.Doesn't like to sit still and that often leads to her getting in trouble. Looks innocent, but is usually the one who caused the trouble.

-personality: Is extremely kind to others and is often far too trusting.Cares about others wellbeing,even if she doesn't know them. Always cheerful and smiling to try and brighten everyones day, but she also has a devilish side. She is a little crazy and childish at times, but tries not to be.She is also very curious, which often leads to trouble and her getting hurt.At times she can also be very quiet and shy, but quickly opens up when she gets to knoe the person.

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Kaede Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaede Takahashi   Kaede Takahashi EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 pm

I took the liberty of editing them in for you, since you didn't seem to know how.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Kaede Takahashi

Kaede Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaede Takahashi   Kaede Takahashi EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks Reikon!!
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Kaede Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaede Takahashi   Kaede Takahashi EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kaede Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaede Takahashi   Kaede Takahashi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaede Takahashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Templates :: Character Registration-
Jump to: