Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

For the one named naht is trying for the gold? ^^;;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nahtaiven

PostSubject: For the one named naht is trying for the gold? ^^;;   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 am

1) Requested Position:
What ever position you find adequate for my abilities.

2) Preferences:
Modding the forum(actual rp), preferably not the apps but i can do those as well.

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?:
I feel as though i could help around. I love to help if there is a spot for me. *shrugs*

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff:
I do what I'm told and voice my opinion if I feel something is wrong. But if i'm told to do it after I voice my opinion I do it anyway.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?:
To help get it off it's feet or help in any way. I just want to see a site as entertaining as this to get off it's feet and fly. *shrugs*

4) Skills:
Well, idk what you would ask for skills. Maybe that I'm logical and love to play with those ideas. I like to try and pick apart something to see if it's somewhat viable in the logical world. *shrugs*

5) Past Experience:
I've owned a few sites. i've modded on a couple more. nothing as big as BR or anything but Other than that I'm usually just in the background looking at the members. *shrugs once more*
6) Suggestions/Comments:
only that I hope I can be of use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

For the one named naht is trying for the gold? ^^;;
Page 1 of 1