Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I̱ Mástiga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

I̱ Mástiga Empty
PostSubject: I̱ Mástiga   I̱ Mástiga EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 pm

-General Info-

-Inner-hollow Name: I̱ Mástiga - Greek, meaning The Blight

-Type: Projectile

-Mask Description; I̱ Mástiga V6j8du

-Manifestation-

-Appearance: Mástiga doesn't actually have a set appearance, though he appears exactly as you would expect. He is a presence without shape or color, instead the only way one can tell exactly where he is is because he leaves a path of dead plants in his wake. When necessary he will occasionally make a physical shape for himself, which is similar to that of an undead being, like a lich.

-Personality: Mástiga doesn't really do much of anything, so giving him a personality is difficult. He seems to be quiet, malicious, and very wise. Even when he is in a physical form he doesn't ever actually speak to Reikon, or make any physical contact except for the one time that they fought each other. When he fought her he was calm, collected, and very sure of himself, his movements were precise and unwavering.

-Inner World: Mástiga's inner world is Adohori's inner world.

-Connection: Mástiga represents Reikon's instability. He takes the form of a man to represent her fear, and he destroys the life in her inner world to represent how she is slowly falling to pieces both emotionally and mentally.

-Mask-

-Release appearance: Reikon's release appearance is rather simple. She brings her index and middle finger up to the center of her forehead, and touches it. From there, the air in front of her face begins to distort, as if others were viewing her over a fire. The distortion then gains a white color, with a smoky texture to it; which will then solidify into her mask.

-Hollow Characteristic: Negacion

-Unique ability: The unique ability of her mask is the reason she almost never uses it. It nullifies reiatsu or kido based abilities that enter a range of three feet of her, including her own zanpakuto. It can't harm others, nor does it affect the amount of reiatsu they have, but spiritual attacks and other abilities are rendered useless.

-Duration of wearing the mask depends on how many points you have

-Hollow Form-
[[Reserved for top the 2 elites; unless trained for.]]

-Hollow Form appearance:

-Secondary hollow ability:
((What hollow ability do you gain, only one; Cero, Garganta, Negación, Minor Regeneration, Bala, Hierro, Pesquisa, or Sonído. If you want a more obscure one, feel free to request it)

-Stage Abilities: (What can you do in this form?)

-Duration:
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

I̱ Mástiga Empty
PostSubject: Re: I̱ Mástiga   I̱ Mástiga EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Approved, unless your going to buy an upgrade right now, your masks duration would be:

Base Mask:

-Mask duration, you can wear it 2 posts with a 5 post cooldown

-Hollow form duration, you can use it 3 posts with a 10 post cooldown
Back to top Go down

I̱ Mástiga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Templates :: Hollow Mask Registration-
Jump to: