Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clown bount

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

clown bount  Empty
PostSubject: clown bount    clown bount  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 am

-Bounto-

General Information:

-Full Name: Mr.Bobo

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: Mr.Bobo

-Noteable Family: none

-Loyalties: shinigami

-Actual Age10,000

Appearance:

-Appearance: Mr.Bobo looks like a normal clown and has a has a pure white face and sharp teeth. He has purple hair on the sides of his head pointing up. Mr.Bobo has on a red clown nose and a black suite in the form of a clown with long spikes on each side of his shoulders. His cloths are made out of a silk that is stronger then steal and very heavy. His shoes are normal sized shoes unlike the normal clows and has hiden blades inside for stabbing into people. His sleaves also have hiden blades for such ideas. his spikes are also ment for the same. His cloths are so heavy that if he was to take them off he would crush the ground. Under the clow cloths is a battle suite that's covers his skin from the bottle of his neck to his ankels. His suite is even stronger and harder to cut. Once the clown suite is cut open the blades in his sleaves can now be seen. He looks like he's not that strong but is very strong. His power is something that people really do not see comming.

-Preferred Wardrobe: Mr.Bobo has on a red clown nose and a black suite in the form of a clown with long spikes on each side of his shoulders. His cloths are made out of a silk that is stronger then steal and very heavy. His shoes are normal sized shoes unlike the normal clows and has hiden blades inside for stabbing into people. His sleaves also have hiden blades for such ideas. his spikes are also ment for the same. His cloths are so heavy that if he was to take them off he would crush the ground. Under the clow cloths is a battle suite that's covers his skin from the bottle of his neck to his ankels. His suite is even stronger and harder to cut. Once the clown suite is cut open the blades in his sleaves can now be seen.

-Height:6'3

-Weight:160

-Physical Age:21

Race Specific Information:

-Serial number: 00003

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: Mr.Bobo is crazy. He likes to eat his opponenets even when they are still fighting he would try to eat them. his favorit thing to do in the world is kill and eat his opponent. His eats them because he feels like that makes him just as strong as they are and his power one. He does not care for any of any race but the person who invented him and his sibblings. He hates it when people laugh at him looking like a clown. He likes the darkness and the number one thing he hates is people who are happy and cheer full. So you can say his the opposite of a clown

-History: Mr.Bobo was one of the first bounts ever made. He looked around when he was made. He looked at the person who made him. He looked at Mr.Bobo and smiled. "Hello bount number 3. Your going to be called. Mr.Bobo." He said. Mr.Bobo looked at him. "Whatever. Master." He said standing up. He looked at his master and looked at his hands. He was covered in his suite. He looked at him. "bount eh? So what is the point of me?" He asked. The person looked at him with a smile. "We needed some people to help us. So we made you and all your brothers and sisters." he said. Mr.Bobo looked into the darkness and sighed. He started moving around and then popped his neck. there were blue prints for him. He looked at them and picked them up. He then walked around after setting it back down. He picked up a lot of materials and then started making himself his suite. He then put on the suite and then moved around. He started punching the air and then a kick. His master walked over to him. "Your going to be a odd one. Hopfuly you won't fail like some other failed ones." He said. He looked at Mr.Bobo looked at him. "I see master. and if you die?" He asked. "Well if i do die at some point my child will be your new master." He said. Mr.Bobo nodded his head.

After some time it was time to put Mr.Bobo to the test. He looked into the sky as a hole ripped open. He was in the world of the living and the hollow was comming out. It was a ok hollow and Mr.Bobo looked at the hollow and then smiled at it when it was running down to Mr.Bobo. He laughed and pulled his leg back. He kicked the hollow in the face and the blade shot out from his shoe into the hollows face. He crushed into the mask and the hollow exploded from it's head and then was gone. He looked at the remains and started to eat it. He wiped his lips with the blood of the hollow and got up. He looked over to his master. He was smiling. He walked away from the fighting.

Mr.Bobo was getting stronger and stronger as time went by. With each passing day, Mr.Bobo's power was growing into something fearce. He looked at the ground with his hands in his lap. His master looked at him. "Is something wrong Mr.Bobo?" He asked. Mr.Bobo looked at him. "I need to get stronger." He said. Then got to his feet. Mr.Bobo looked around and then pointed to the door. "Where are the arrancars at? I need to make my power better then it is now." He said. He looked at his master. "They are not here right now. Wait." he said. Mr.Bobo looked around and then heard an explotion. "Not here eh?" he said laughing. Mr.Bobo started running out the door and found an arrancar. He went to punch Mr.Bobo in the face but he broke the arrancars hand and bit it off. He looked at arrancar bleeding and then broke his neck. He ate the rest of the arrancar and then ran around laughing. He attacked some more arrancars and killed them. He then pulled out his blades and started cutting off heads. He looked into the sky and there was an espada. He jumped up and started the fight. He killed the espada and ate him as well. Mr.Bobo looked around. His master was no were to be found. He then found him and he was dead. He looked at the body and then at the rest of his family. He ate them and then looked at found a person there. He looked at him wiping hims mouth. "Hello shinigami. Who are you?" he asked. He told him who he was. He smiled. Mr.Bobo bowed. "It's nice to meet you, master." He said and walked away with him. The man was strong and then became the captain of the 13th division. He laughed and was happy with his new master.

Mr.Bobo looked around in the darkness. He was now stronger then ever before. He sighed and looked into the division. He was tied up. Not aloud to move. He was like this because of his master. He was said to be unstable. He was not killed because of the fact that Mr.Bobo and his grandfather were good friends. He looked at the top of the room and sighed. He had all kinds of binding kidou on him so he could not use his power. He started to get bored. He was fed at points when needed. He was nothing but a mistake to the shinigami. The only reason he was in this was because it was in the will of his master. He did not know how long he was there. Years it seams. He started to get bored and would kill himself because of the fact that his master did not want him dead. He would sleep most of the time now. He looked at the light open from his door. It was just a shinigami picked to feed him. He would talk to the shinigami and make them go crazy. They would attack him but get pulled out by other shinigami who are watching. He laughed each time. He then was sitting there and then the door opened. He looked at him. He did not have food or water. He looked at him. "Can i help you?" He asked. The man pulled out his blade. Mr.Bobo looked down. "Guess my master wanted me dead." He said. The man pulled his blade back and then swung down on him. He stopped before he could hit. "My master did not say you could kill me did he. Or are you afraid to hit me because you know that would weaken the seals and let me out." He said laughing. He pulled his blade back and walked away no saying a word.

More and more years passed by. Mr.Bobo was asleep. After so long he awoke to someone walking in. He looked at him as he cut the seals off. Mr.Bobo was moving around for the first time in so long. He was now standing. Mr.Bobo popped his shoulders and the rest of his body. He looked around. "Did my master tell you to let me go?" He said. The man looked at him. "Your master is dead. I-i'm your new master." He spoke. Mr.Bobo looked at him and then looked at him. "Why did you let me go?" He asked. "Because...my great, great grandfather saw something in you. I think i can find the same thing." he said. Mr.Bobo smiled and patted his head. "Let's hope so." he said and then they walked off.

-Roleplay Samples: Mr.Bobo laughed as he walked into the soul society. He was just getting back from his fight with a hollow. Mr.Bobo popped his back and licked his lips. He had his hands to his sides and looked at how people would just stair at him. He looked at them back smiling. He did not care what they had to think about him. He was a bount and that was that. He walked into the soul society with a hand to the back of his neck scratching up and down, up and down. He looked at his left. There was a shinigami. He sighed as the man pulled out his sword to fight him. Mr.Bobo got up to his feet and pointed at him. He poked him in the face and the man laughed. then he had his eyes go wide open and blood going down his face.He then pulled his blade back from his head and back into his sleave.

Mr.Bobo then walked away wipping his lips with blood from the shinigami. He started to g to his room and then there was three shinigami standing there. Mr.Bobo looked at them as they were speaking under there breath and then put there hands out. Kidou shot at him and started rapping around him. he could not move then they had his hand tied by more chains and so was his legs. He could not move. His reaitsu was sealed inside of him. He had no power left. He could not move. He could not attack. He was hopless. He then looked at the one standing in the middle.It was his master. He looked at how he sealed him and sighed. "It's for the best of the soul society." He said and walked away leaving Mr.Bobo in the room to rot.

Last edited by Mr.Bobo on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

clown bount  Empty
PostSubject: Re: clown bount    clown bount  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:09 am

Okay, if your appling for elite, I'd like a good paragraph for appearance, and since I lack prior knowledge of your skill,l I"ll need an actual sample per say as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

clown bount  Empty
PostSubject: Re: clown bount    clown bount  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:05 am

better?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

clown bount  Empty
PostSubject: Re: clown bount    clown bount  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 am

bump