Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urotas Uykihc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoru

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 am

-General Info-

-Inner-hollow Name:Urotas Uykihc

-Type: Melee

-Mask Description;
Has Chikyu's color but Urotas smile and its ears.Urotas Uykihc  Vizard_Masks_Set_by_Dark_Shenlon-2

-Manifestation-

-Appearance:
The masks represents the darkside of satoru's zanpakuto spirit. He is a giant wolf like creature that is about 8 feet taller than satoru standing ontop of Chikyu.A sinister creature that was chained up inside of satoru until he finally managed to escape, do to the hokyoku. A chain dangles from his neck as his teeth drip with blood. This is truly satoru's nightmare.
Urotas Uykihc  Bloody_TeechalfoW_by_MysticWolfy

-Personality: The personality of this beast, is sinister. It laughs like a coyote, and is evil like a tasmanian devil. The only time when this beast isn't sinister is when he is eating. Even when he is asleep he is sinisterly smiling. Satoru used to be afraid of stuff like this, but after encountering it, satoru actually prefers it. Urotas is to evil for comfort but like all hollows...well thats just it, like all hollows.

-Inner World:To describe this place is, picture a desert , made up of only black sand. Now imagine, 3 maybe 5 volcanoes off in the distance that have black lava flowing from them. The sky is a darkreddish orange and the heat is intense. The volcanoes are circuling the area to the point where they are cutting it off, as the lava flows in a ring around the world.

-Connection:It represents satoru, because it proves that everyone has a dark side.

-Mask-

-Release appearance:A simple procedure. The way satoru summons his mask is he will put his left hand on his left cheek and his right hand on his right cheek. He then makes a kissy face and black aura forms infront of his face as he removes his hands and his mask is formed.

-Hollow Characteristic: Hierro

-Unique ability:With the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. Satoru gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the Vizard beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of. When on the ground Satoru's stregnth is increased alot making him really strong, but when basically in the air, he has the normal power of a shinigami's shikai ability.Basically, in the air he is weak, but on the ground he is strong.

-Duration of wearing the mask depends on how many points you have

-Hollow Form-
[[Reserved for top the 2 elites; unless trained for.]]

-Hollow Form appearance:

-Secondary hollow ability:
((What hollow ability do you gain, only one; Cero, Garganta, Negación, Minor Regeneration, Bala, Hierro, Pesquisa, or Sonído. If you want a more obscure one, feel free to request it)

-Stage Abilities: (What can you do in this form?)

Last edited by Satoru on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:44 am

Your ability contradicts itself. That and 130 yards is way too big. That's 390 feet or so, which is, honestly farther than you could even spread your reiatsu out at an average level. How does it shut off all reiatsu/kido based things and yet allows known kido to be used?

That and it's basically my mask's ability, except on steroids.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Satoru

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Hows that?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:37 am

So...your unique ability is an extra power source?
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 am

Fair enough. I'll approve it, I suppose
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I apologize, to be the one to do this; but wearing the mask alone augments one with a general increase in power, speed, strength, reiatsu and in your case the acquisition of Hierro. While you may increase the effects of it further with your ability you may, but you'll need to detail it even further, A "separate source of power" refers to what? Is it reishi, reiatsu, electricity, nuclear energy, or some alien energy? I have absolutely no clue and how much do you acquire, is it minimal or something that's insanely huge. If it's powerful what are the drawbacks for use? Decreased mask time? Increased cool down? And finally how can you blend it all together, and whats the effect and subsequent drawback? Please out line all of this, or else it's too vague for an approval.

Oh and as part of my job, here's your mask duration:

Base Mask:

-Mask duration, you can wear it 2 posts with a 5 post cooldown

-Hollow form duration, you can use it 3 posts with a 10 post cooldown
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:03 am

I think i fixed it to where it makes sense...if i didn't tell me right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urotas Uykihc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urotas Uykihc    Urotas Uykihc  Empty

Back to top Go down

Urotas Uykihc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Templates :: Hollow Mask Registration-
Jump to: