Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuken HF Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

Mizuken HF Training Empty
PostSubject: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:32 pm

On the outskirts of the Vizard property there was a large mountain range with a waterfall. The mountain and waterfall however weren't what they appeared. The stone in the mountain was made of the same spirit sealing material found in the mansion. The waterfall was nothing more than a "door" leading to a secret, underground cavern. This cavern was extremely vast in size and was untouched for centuries until a certain Vizard came across it years ago. The Vizard was Mizuken who, when he first became a Vizard, found and decided to make it his training spot.

The cavern is where Mizuken has secretly trained himself to perfect his Zanpakutou skills as well as basic fighting skills. It is also here that he began to communticate to his Hollow via meditation. Some time had passed since then and Mizuken had been able to nearly master his Hollow mask with the help of his Inner Hollow, Zetsumei. Since gaining those skills, Zetsumei had grown quite cold towards Mizuken and refused to help any more, but that was fine by Mizuken until recently.

Noticing that his fellow Vizards had begun training to gaina Hollow Form, he too wanted to see what his form would be like. For the past weeks, Mizuken had been returning to his secret training ground trying to communicate with his Hollow trying to get it to cooperate with him, but it continued to refuse. Mizuken however refused to settle with this and went to his Leader, Kenta, to see if he would help him, which he agreed.

Mizuken stands outside the waterfall gate leading to the cavern, waiting for his Leader to help him with his problem.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 pm

The young Vizard leader sped through the many corridors of the Vizard mansion, he was late for a training session with one of the Vizards of the higher court. He hoped to defeat his inner hollow and gain control of his most powerful form. After a little convincing Kenta had agreed to grant his wish and help him to gain control of the vast power of the man’s inner-hollow, only a few were brave enough to attempt such a feat and only a few truly strong people had come back with what they had desired. Most had met the silver flash of Kenta’s blade, as their hollow had won control. The young boy neared the waterfall train ground, he swiftly moved through the illusion and found him self in a large training ground, with a rock interior, it also seemed as if the hidden field had been lined with spirit reducing stone. This would be a fun session.

Kenta, stepped in front of the vizard, his name was Mizuken, if Kenta remembered correctly, which he usually did, but he wasn’t the best with names, it normally ended up being you with the hiar, or head phones, simple visual representations. Kenta’s black hair was darkened by the lack of light as he contemplated how would go about training the egger Vizard, he could have simply forced his hollow out with a surge of reiatsu but instead he took a totally different approach.

With a quick gesture, Kenta drew his Katana. The long silvery blade gleamed in the little light that was relected through the water fall, with a relaxed tome Kenta began to give out instructions, “Now, put on your mask, and allow your hollow to take over.” This was a considerably strange request that could be life threatening, not only to the Mizuken, but any one with the hollows range. “Don’t worry I’ll be in control.” The head Vizard said in calming tone as he flashed his sword with the utmost confidence. “So shall we begin?” Kanta’s said as he placed his right hand on the upper hilt area of his sword and took up a one handed battle position.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 am

Mizuken watched as his Leader entered into the cavern and gave him the instructions. Before doing what he was told, he began to think of the last time his Hollow took control. He simply shook his head as the memory was the reason he was forced out of Soul Society. When he looked back up, he saw his Leader wielding his Zanpakutou as if he knew that the fight may grow dangerous. Mizuken then seeing that his Leader thought he was ready, placed his hand over his face and let his Hollow mask form. As the Hollow mask began to form, Mizuken went into a state of meditation where he entered his Inner World, where Zetsumei roamed freely. As he began to enter this realm, his physical appearance in the real world began to change some with his mask merging with his face.

In his Inner World, Mizuken had begun to roam the land which had been converted to Zetsumei's likes and took the form of a graveyard with the gravestones knocked down and skeletons laying around. Evil thoughts began to taunt Mizuken as he roamed deeper and deeper into the layer of his Hollow until he came within eyesight of the demon. It had been ages since Mizuken had last seen Zetsumei, the cold hearted bastard who had ruined his life as a Shinigami. Zetsumei wore his tattered, bloodstained, cloak and turned to face Mizuken. As he turned around, his hood remained low and covered his face as he spoke.

"I told you Mizuken....I would kill you next time you came here."

"That's what I was expecting unfortunately", Mizuken said as he clenched his Zanpakutou at his side.

Zetsumei quickly saw where this was going and held out his hand. A large scyth that was on a gravestone, flew back to his grasp. The scyth then began to glow an eerie color that showed how bloodstained it was. Then without warning, Zetsumei spoke once more.

"We both know that you hate to fight....but if you continue on with what you are planning, that will surely change"

Mizuken kept a somewhat calm, emotionless face as he replied;

"I understand, but I need you power and knowing you...killing you is going to be the only way to get it...."

Before Mizuken could finish his statement, it had begun. Zetsumei had Shunpo'd in front of him and tried to get in a strike, but Mizuken's quick reflexes allowed him to deflect it with his Zanpakutou. Even though Zetsumei's face still couldn't be seen, it was clear that he had a smile on his face.

Back in the Real World, Mizuken's mask begun to spread to cover his neck and upper shoulders. He was howling out in pain as he dropped down to his knees. To bystanders in the Real World, it was clear that a fight had broke out in the Inner World.

(((As the battle progresses, Mizuken's real body will transform into a Hollow and then near the end you will be fighting his Hollow at full power)))
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 am

The Vizard had disappeared into his inner-world, This made Kenta wonder what his was like, as only Mizuken , could enter this world, and they were all different. For example, Kenta’s spirit world was a forest place upon floating land masses that dotted the horizon . AS the mask began to spread on to the Vizards upper body, Kenta stepped forward in a light and quick manner.

Kenta’s silver blade gleamed as he gently tilted towards the hollowifed vizards, neck. Perhaps this would be a quick and easy process. “please, don’t make any unneeded movements” Kenta’s voice rang throughout the hollow cave as he attempt to press the blade against the monsters skin, perhaps this was a mellow hollow, or more likely it hadn’t gained full control yet, the only way to find out was to wait.

(sorry, There wasn’t much I could say.)
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:19 am

(Tamekaze's going to take over as I'm having trouble keeping up with all these people,)

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:23 am

Tame walked down the stair and then flash step placeing his hand on Kenta shoulder. " Take a break ill take this one got it." Tame says shirtless and only pants on carring both his Zanpaktou daggers at once. Tame then looked at the soul less body on the floor. " I guess he be changeing soon you better leave get some rest you been a busy man." Tame then looked t the body. " I better get ready." Tame said in his head. " Dance with me Rebecca and Yuuna!" Tame said as a cloud of smoke surounded him then when it was gone Tame was holding two long blades, that seem to replaced his two small daggers. Tame then leaned aganst a rock and awaited for the hollow to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:31 pm

In the Inner World, Mizuken and Zetsumei had been going at it for a while. They were both throwing attacks at each other with great precision and power, but yet neither one of them had gotten injured. It was clear that they were both skilled in fighting, but it was also clear that they were both holding back. That would change however as Mizuken went to deliver his next attack. As Mizuken went to deliver a blow to Zetsumei's gut, Zetsumei had faded into nothing. Mizuken stood up and looked around and saw that it had gotten dark in the graveyard. Slowly making his way through the graveyard looking for Zetsumei, he could see in the distance a small, red light slowly growing bigger. It was clear that Zetsumei wanted him dead...by any means necessary. Mizuken saw the red light grow to the size of a large basketball before it began to move at a break-neck pace towards him. Quickly saying aloud his Zanpakutou's Shikai phrase, his katana transformed into it's Shikai form and not a moment to soon did he gain his boost. The large Cero was too close for Mizuken to Shunpo away, even with his speed, and ended up colliding with him. The pure power from the Cero was enough to push Mizuken backwards some meters, causing him to crash into a large tombstone. As the smoke around the crash faded, Mizuken had a small cut on his forehead were he was slowly bleeding. Approaching him was Zetsumei who stopped some feet away.

"Looks like I will not only kill you, but I will be able to escape to the Real World as well by taking over your body"

As Zetsumei finished talking, Mizuken threw the sickle chain at Zetsumei, which wrapped him up with his hands to his side. Mizuken then began to pull the chain closer to him, dragging a somewhat upset Zetsumei towards him. When Zetsumei was close enough, Mizuken used his spear in a slashing motion to cut into Zetsumei's shoulder, shredding his robe. As the spear went deeper than the robe, it began to burn the blade. Quickly, Mizuken reeled in his spear as he examined it and hearing Zetsumei laugh while he ripped off his robe. Zetsumei was wearing a black armour that was made of the same Negative reiatsu that Mizuken is able to use when wearing his mask. Under the armour, it was clear that Zetsumei was made of nothing more than bone, but Zetsumei's face was a different story. Zetsumei's face was a skull made of metallic metal which was also made of the Negative reiatsu as well. Zetsumei laughed insanely as Mizuken pondered on how he could beat his enemy with his newfound defense.

Back in the Real World, Mizuken's mask spread even farther. It had spread down to encase him from the waist up. As that happened, the body stood up showing that something had managed to take control. The nails on the hand had managed to sharpen themselves to be sharper than a Zanpakutou blade. The body scanned the area while giving a ferocious roar. Spotting a man leaning against a nearby rock, the body let out a monsterous roar which sent a wave of reiatsu towards him. It was clear that the Hollow had managed to take control, but not fully thus giving the body the power of a Gillian leveled Hollow.

((To keep you entertained Tame))
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 am

Tamekaze covered as the thing roared. Tme was un affected by the sound wave do to his Reiatsu was greater by so much. " Dude use a tooth brush your breath is bad and when you done brushing those things you call teeth takes somemouth wash and use the whole bottle, it make your breathe minty fresh. " Tame said with a evil cocky grin on his face. Tame then stood there now that is rock was destroy thans to the kid. He watched and awaited his next move.
(Short post)
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:02 am

In the Inner World, it seemed as if Zetsumei had the upper hand. Mizuken was struggling to find an opening to hurt his enemy, but he was utterly failing. Mizuken was spending most of his time running from Zetsumei while Zetsumei continued firing high leveled Ceros and Balas at him. While the battle progressed, the Inner Realm was slowly getting destroyed by the damage Zetsumei was inflicting. Gravestones, tombs, and even the temples that were there were destroyed by the attacks that were being inflicted. As Mizuken hid behind a tombstone, Zetsumei could be heard taunting him.

"Mizu,Mizu, Mizu...have you really gotten that weak. You were stronger when you first met me than you are now. You are pitiful....how would your Captain feel about this?"

As Zetsumei taunted him, Mizuken slowly felt himself become overwhelmed with rage and anger towards Zetsumei. He knew that Zetsumei was the aftermath of his Captain being killed and that by letting Zetsumei live would always make him think about him being weak and not being able to save others. When his Captain was brought up, Mizuken yelled out;

"Last straw Zetsumei"

As Zetsumei turned towards the yell, he saw Mizuken standing up wearing a black hood and navy blue reiatsu swirlling around him. It was clear that Mizuken had activated his Bankai, something that was needed if he planned on defeating his enemy. In a massive rage, Mizuken began to run at Zetsumei, who was charging a large Cero. When Mizuken got within 20 meters of Zetsumei, Zetsumei let his Cero go, but it was already too late. As the Cero got closer to Mizuken, it slowly began to freeze up until it was nothing more than a fairly large ice chunk. Mizuken had manipulated the water particles in the area to harden into ice, thus cancelling the Cero. Zetsumei was somewhat upset with how Mizuken countered to his attack, but he didn't let that bring him down. He Shunpo'd out of the 20 meters around Mizuken and swung his scyth in a slashing motion, thus releasing a massive amount of reiatsu. As the wave got within Mizuken's area, it too began to freeze, but Zetsumei wasn't dumb like most Hollows, he was actually smarter than he appeared and none of his attacks ever went without a purpose. As the wave froze, Zetsumei held out his hand and made the wave unfreeze, which then preceeded on at Mizuken, knocking him backwards into another set of tombstones. A demonic like laugh came from Zetsumei's mouth as he said;

"It's like what I've been thinking for the past years...with each passing second, I am getting stronger and now I am strong enough to manipulate your own Zanpakutou, so this battle is now futile Mizuken. Let me kill you and your allies"

Zetsumei then let out another laugh as Mizuken sat in the ruins of tombstones he had been dropped in.

In the Real World, things had turned for the worst. With each passing moment that Zetsumei had been beating Mizuken near senseless, the Hollow in the Real World got stronger. The mask that once covered Mizuken's face now covered his entire body. The Hollow had grown in power and in intelligence as well. He managed to use Mizuken's trademark Negative Reiatsu to flow around himself as a defense. However, the Hollow still could not use a full powered Cero, which did somewhat anger it. The Hollow encased itself with the Negative Reiatsu as it used Sonido to enhance its speed to chase Tame around the area.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 am

Tame jumped back and then placed his sword in his sheath. " I got something i wann try havent used it since i left the Soul reapers. " Tenshin then placed his one hand out as he landed on a rock. Tenshin then grined at the hollow. " Hope you like this i training and kill many hollow with this one blast. " Hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho." Tame yelled as agigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy flew towards the hollow at great speed.

Name: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)
Number: Hadō 88
Effect: Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion. Its full strength is however unknown.
Duration/CD: None
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 pm

In the Inner World, Mizuken was seemingly losing to Zetsumei, but that wouldn't be the case for long. He had been running through the gravestones, avoiding Zetsumei's attacks by any means neccessary. He had avoided most of them and for the few that had hit him, Mizuken was sent flying into more gravestones. He however had a plan. If Zetsumei could use his powers, then he could use Zetsumei's. As Zetsumei fired up a Cero, Mizuken had quickly put his Mask on and fired an extremely small Cero with the power of a Bala. As the blast hit Zetsumei, it sent him skidding backwards. When he stopped skidding he gave Mizuken a somewhat insane look.

"Are you serious Mizuken....you have the wish to beat me with my own powers. You truely make me laugh"

By this time, Mizuken had managed to stand up and had gotten most of his plan together. He was going to win this battle before Zetsumei would land another fatal wound to him.

In the Real World, Mizuken's hollow had managed to nearly perfect its usage of the Negative reiatsu. As Tame fired off his Kido, the Hollow encased its entire bdoy with Negatvie reiatsu and took little damage from the attack. However, the blast left a somewhat large smoke fogging around the hollow. With quick speed however, the Hollow broke through the smoke and fired a Bala at Tame.

(Sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Tame seen the and jumped to the side but it hit the rock making a explosion and sending rocks i his derectio giveing him a few hits. " This is going to be fun." Tame then ran towards the hollow at great speed and then unsheathed his Zanpaktou he flashed steped nd then swund at the hollows lower body. If he was to cut him this battle would be fun and easy. Tame then waited to see if his attack would hit.

( Just woke up )
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:25 am

In the Inner World, Mizuken and Zetsumei were going back at it. It was clear that Mizuken and Zetsumei were both getting tired, but neither wanted to give their opponent the satisfaction of knowing. Zetsumei would continue firing off Ceros and Balas that were each powerful enough to level mountain tops. Mizuken on the other hand continued to use his mask to enhance his speed to dodge each of the blasts and beams with somewhat ease, recieving only the aftermath of debris that was blasted from the surrounding. This had managed to go on for what seemed like 20 minutes until Zetsumei's attacks began to seem to decrease in power. It was exactly as Mizuken thought. Even though Zetsumei was very strong and seemingly invincible, he too had limits and, if he was was pushed to them, then he would be defeated.

As the number of Balas and Ceros sent his way began to decrease, Mizuken began to use his impressive speed to get closer and closer to Zetsumei all while avoiding contact with the somewhat still powerful attacks. As Mizuken drew closer, Zetsumei knew that it would be much more difficult to fight Mizuken at close range and began to back away and start to run away. Mizuken was begining to win.

In the Real World however, the Hollow that had taken over Mizuken's body was still showing impressive power with each passing second. As Tame had managed to Flash Step behind it and attempt to give it a hit to the lower body, the Hollow was gone. Across the area, the Hollow stood as it took on another somewhat horrifying change in its appearance. The once all white Hollow that stood somewhat chubby and short had been completely covered in black reiatsu, tall, and skinny. The Hollow had began to undergo a transformation to resemble the Inner Hollow, Zetsumei. The Hollow held up one hand and pointed in Tame's direction.

"Die...."

The Hollow's hand had been encased with a glowing, dark, crimson red energy that with great speed had unleased a massive beam of reiatsu as it's Cero. The Hollow had managed to almost reach its highest level of power.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am

(((OOC: am I done?)))
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:17 pm

((OOC: Add finishing post and you will be))
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:19 am

In the Inner Realm, Mizuken had been delievering numerous blows to Zetsumei, most landed and were tearing away at his reiatsu armour. The attacks consisted of basic attacks from his fists or kicks due to him being in his Bankai, but as Zetsumei's armor began to chip, Mizuken decided it was time to finish it. Shunpo'ing to Zetsumei's side, Mizuken whispered aloud;

"Ice Prison Dome"

As these words left his mouth, Zetsumei's face turned to face Mizuken's. He had a somewhat shocked expression on his face as he couldn't believe that there was a chance that he would lose. The area around them began to decrease rapidly until it was so cold ice formed in a dome like prison around them. It was clear Mizuken was planning to freeze themselves both within the dome and thus drawing the battle to an end. The outraged Zetsumei on the other hand wasn't going to settle for this and begun to go on a violent rampage within the dome. He shot out numerous Balas and Ceros, but as soon as they left his fingertips, they would freeze. It was too late, everything within the dome was growing towards its icy demise. Icicles began to form on Zetsumei's face anad body as Mizuken was just starting to feel the chill. Zetsumei couldn't believe that there was going to be a chance he would lose, but as the ice began to form around his feet and slowly creep up his body, he knew it was going to be the end. Within a matter of moments, the ice covered the weakened Zetsumei from the neck down and was begining to cover his face. Mizuken stopped the ice from covering his face and let the dome break away. The ice that covered Zetsumei with way belowfreezing temperatures on the other hand were still encasing him. Mizuken then slowly walked towards him and said;

"Give me your power and I can destroy others with your power.

The freezing Zetsumei slowly opened his mouth and said;

"I will, but remember this....when you mess up I will be stronger and will take over you once again young Mizu-zu"

Mizuken nodded his head as he whispered; "Thank you....friend"

As he finished his words, he faded out and began to return to the Real World.

In the Real World, Mizuken's Hollow had took on a full change and had obtained all of its power. It was unleasing power to crush the area around itself. It had destroyed the entire training area even though reiatsu restraints had encased the area entirely. Seeing that the opponent was so weak compared to itself at this point in time, it wished to finish this battle. Raising up both hands above its head, A ball of black and crimson red began to form in the palms. As the sphere grew bigger and bigger, something happened that would make the sphere fade away. Mizuken returned and he was wearing a long flowing black robe and wielding a large double headed axe. It was clear now...that Mziuken had obtain his Hollow form. Somewhat happy, Mizuken let a small smirk come across his face as he began to exit the barea. The only thing he didn't know was that by him obtaining this new power, his Hollow had a bigger influence over him than what he thought.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuken HF Training   Mizuken HF Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizuken HF Training
Page 1 of 1