Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyson's HF Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

Tyson's HF Training Empty
PostSubject: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:30 am

Ah yes. The stereotypical Bleach training basement in the human world. The one place where you can go all out and train to the limit. Tyson had designed this part himself before letting the Vizards making a base of it. It was vast, took almost a year of landscaping and hollow slaves he captured making the place, but he got it done, and it was more epic than anything Tyson had ever built. However, he was down here for more than just a normal training session. He was here to master his Hollow form before going out to his orders.

However, he needed to let one of the Vizard leaders train him for it. This was only because they were the only ones who knew how to use their own.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 am

Tame walked down the stair and then flash step placeing his hand on Tyson shoulder. " You ready kid. " Tame says shirtless and only pants on carring both his Zanpaktou daggers at once. Tame then looked at the area around him. " I guess you should get into your mind." Tame then looked at the man emotionless. " I better get ready." Tame said to him. " Dance with me Rebecca and Yuuna!" Tame said as a cloud of smoke surounded him then when it was gone Tame was holding two long blades, that seem to replaced his two small daggers. Tame then leaned aganst a rock and looked at the man. " Will kid lets get started."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:43 am

Tyson had a serious expression on his face and he only nodded when he was told to get ready. He took his sheath and blade and tossed it somewhere else. He the conjured a field around the battle field as to lock out his Zanpakuto. "It is for your safety," he said. He then fell into a trans. His eye became black and his mind entered his inner world, well... his hollow's inner world anyways.

"I see you're back" said a voice inside the world. Tyson looked around to find his inner hollow. "Yeah, this time, neither of use have a weapon, I want your power, all the rest, I've got a job to do" Tyson replied. He balled up his fists and got into a street fight self defence stance. "Ah, but that is not true, for I have weapons that are a part of me, as all hollows should," said the Hollow.

"Well then, it should be a good match then," Tyson responded. "That it shall, my friend, that it shall," said the hollow. "Have at you Akineko!" shouted Tyson.

As he began to charge at his hollow in the spiritual world, Tyson's mask was formed on his physical body. Hollowfied Tyson sped towards his sword, but he bounced off of the field. He roared at the invisible field before him. He turned around and the spikes and other accessories on his mask were gone. His finger nails grew out a bit and the fight was on. Quickly, the Hollowfied Tyson shunpoed right by Tamekazi and swung his claw with the invisible extensions to the nails causing the attack to extend about 1 foot.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 am

Tame spun dodgeing the attack he then swung down at the hallow body hoping to cut it and make his Duty alot easier. Tame was already bored of the hallow way to slow.

(Sigh Wrighters block super short i am so sorry lmfao)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 am

Hollow Realm:

Tyson threw a punch right for the monster that was his inner hollow's head. He missed unforturrnately and took a claw to the gut and was tossed aside like the leftover mashed potatoes. He rolled for a couple of seconds and shot right up and glared at Akineko. "And to think, you're the nice one," he said. With a snicker he he flash stepped behind his inner hollow and threw a kick at his side. He landed the kick, but it did practically nothing. "Its a shame really, you fought so well before," said the Hollow. Tyson growled and started another kick but was smacked away by the tail.

Physical Realm:

The hollowfied Tyson was cut, but that was not a smart idea when a person was fighting their inner hollow the blood solidified into a bone-like spikey armor around wherever he was cut. The mask's teeth turned into a smile and back to a frown again. Yet another attampt to claw at the man was thrown at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:09 am

Tamekaze smiled and then flash stepped away. He then sat on a rock. " Your so cute ." Tame said in a girly way but mimicing something he picked up from his hollow. Tame then flew up into the air and started to consentrate on a cero. " A hollow show me your cero i wanna see if you an handle this beauti." Tame said smiling as he was already half way prepared to attack.

(( Short again))
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:27 am

Inner World:

Tyson was still in the process of not being able to fight his hollow because of his lack of a Zanpakuto. He thought that it was strength that beat the hollow not his blade. Then again... before he could finish his thought, another claw entered his gut. "Oh come on, your disappointing me," said Akineko. "I'll freakin' kill you!" Tyson said weakly.

Outside of Head:

With a smirk, Hollowified Tyson charged up a small black orb of intanglable but perfectly visible energy. A red aura surround the orb. He threw it right towards Tamekaze and it would enter the body and explode on the inside. In a blade-like fashion.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 am

Tame then started to fall to the ground at a great speed dodgeing the ball of cero. He then looked at the Hollow still chargeing his cero. " He is strong that ball almost got me. " Tame sayed in his head. Tame then looked at him. " Get ready cute this might hurt. " Tame said in a calm voice sounding like his hollow. " I hate that girl last time i going to viist her." Tamekaze said in his head. Tame still was falling hard picking u great speed.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

And then the hollow abitlities kicked in.

Faster than the speed of sound the Hollowfied Tyson shunpoed above Tamakaze, throwing an elbow at his kidney a spike pricking out to impale.

Inner World:

Tyson was finally able to put up a fight. Akineko was getting worn out and he was still at top strength. Generally, he was trained to endure such a fight. He threw a kick so hard it busted in the outer shell of his inner hollow, thus cutting into the flesh. Blood poured out for a moment and Tyson's inner hollow was now extra angry.

A claw came forth and almost hit. Tyson kicked away, "It's a shame, you were doing so well."
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 am

Tamekaze smiled, as the hollow hit him sending "him" flying. Tame then walked out the smoke un harmed with a cero is hand. " Wonder why i am un damaged. You hit a fake smarty. realy you hit nothing only moved in your mind but in realality i benn up here looking at you for a long time charging my cero. " The battle field went back to normal Tame was in the air his cero was fully charged and the hollow was still standing there in one spot. " Nice illusion " Tame said as he flashed stepped behind the Hollow. " Hope you like your present." Tame said shooting his hands a few inches from the hallows back as the blast fired making it dam near impossible of dodgeing it.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:16 am

The cero connected full blast. Hollowfied Tyson was too arrogent to listen to words. The only word he said after the shot doing anything was, "DIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!" In which case he spun around and slashed with his claws at Tamekaze.

Inner World:

Tyson walked up to his Inner Hollow. "What happened to your earlier confidence?" he asked cockily. But before he could attack, he felt a sharp pain in his back. He cringed and fell over, screaming in agony. As this happened, Akineko, kicked Tyson away and began to groom himself. "What did you do to me?" he asked in pain. "I changed up the odds, so whatever happens to the you on the battle field, happens to you in here." Akineko replied laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:33 am

Tamekaze jumped bck but was hit by the claws a bit and now he had three slashing marks on his right shoulder. " You bastard aw when this training is over you going to pay me back by working as my Slave." Tame said in a deep calm voice. Tame then started to lean against a rock. " If i would have never moved he could have removed my arm." Tame sid in his head.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Tyson's stopped hurting and then he attacked some more, kneeing where the Hollow's rib cage would be. It cracked the armor a bit. "You haven't won yet you demon feline of the netherworld," Tyson said. "Oh really? Haven't I?" said Akineko. Tyson turned around and then saw a standard cero heading right at him. He stopped it with one hand and twisted around and slammed it into Akineko. He shattered without a trace of blood. Confused, Tysonstood there like a sitting duck.

The real Akineko dropped from a tree and charged at Tyson at inhuman speed. Tyson turned around and gasped as a claw just missed a vital point. The real fight was on.

Real World:

The hollowfied Tyson laughed at the man's pain. It was definately not the real Tyson who would have carried on slashing right away. Suddenly his right arm burst into blood. "Huh!?" it said, right before letting out a scream. It instantly put the blame on the person he was fighting and became even more violent. The blood solidified into more spikes. He then attackedwith a violent flurry of claw slashes.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 am

Tame sighed and looked at the Hollow he jumped up and let it hit the rock as Tame spun his sword over the hollows back trying to cut the hollow back and create a wound apon it." You are to slow and le your anger get the best of you the best way to fight is to stay calm and maybe you can win." enshin said in calmvoice as he slashed up at the hallows back.

((Short leave me alone))
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Inner Realm:

A pain shot through Tyson's back. This was madness. He almost wanted to give up at this point because it was starting to be pointless. Akineko was too fast and skilled to fight with his bare hands. He huffed and puffed, gasping for a break for air but the attacks kept coming. He leapt away from the attacks like they were nothing but they were getting faster. Did Tamekaze know of this? No he couldn't.

Outer Realm:

The blade cut but like usual no real effect. The hollowfied Tyson was tired and weary but that was not going to stop him. Suddenly an odd thing happened. His hair began to turn dark blue.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:52 am

Tame then smiled. Tame vanished fronm the site of the hallow and a illsion appeared floating upside down in the air looking at the hollow.

In Tyson mind a figure startyed to become real in front of Tyson. " Tyson are you holding off fine in here or you need a break cause i can help you Tenshin then raised his hand a Copy of himshowed up on the side of Tyson then rushed at the Hollow Tyson was ighting and moved way faster then it making it harder for the Hallow to fight. " Now that you have a break. Tell me whats going on, o and if your wondering, If my blades that i am holding here cut your body i can create a illusion of some sort and by the looks of it your getting your ass wupped, " Tame said in a cocky tone looking at Tyson as his hollow was busy with the illusion.

(( We got 4 of my post before my Zanpaktou Ablity goes away so talk fast o and ill tell you when your inner hollow that you faceing starts to gain the advatage of my illusion.)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 am

Tyson looked as Tame was in his head now. Great... what else could he do? He sighed and smirked. "Just guard yourself outside and I can handle it from here okay?" he said. Without another word... he walked up to Akineko. He attacked the demon cracking the armor around it. He then kicked off of the beast. "You shall die now!" he shouted.

Outside:

Hollowfied Tyson was shaking like a madman flying into boulders and stuff only seeing himself being hit.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:59 am

OOC: Screw It I'll finish it up by myself.

IC:

INNER WORLD

Tyson glared at Akineko. Akineko glared back. "I am in control, I can decide your fate," Tyson said. He stepped forward and walked slow and dramatically. His Spirit pressure rose dramatically. "Because you are merely a minor part of me, it is symbiosis really. I let you exist within me, and you give me your power!" he added. He put out his hand and suddenly, his Zanpakuto materialized into his grip out of dark energy. "And if you rebel, I will sieze your power and finish what I came here for!" he shouted. He shunpoed right in front of his inner hollow. A loud screech was heard and then Akineko began dissolving away. "Damn... you have bested me here. I shall give you my power. But remember... I am the hollow within you, and without me, you are nothing," said the hollow.

Tyson shook his head in disagreement. "No, Without you, I am a Shinigami... a damn good one with that. However... without me... you die away. I rule you, not the other way around. Succumb to defeat demon... I am stronger than you." he said to Akineko. The hollow sighed as it said one last remark, "Very well..." Tyson pulled out his Zanpakuto and Akineko dissolved away back into Tyson's spiritual depths. A huge power within Tyson burst out and shot everyone within Tyson's mind out of it.

OUTER WORLD

The battering finally stopped. Tyson had defeated his inner hollow. The hollow shell around Tyson shattered and a more feline Tyson revealed itself. "Perfect," Tyson said as he reverted back to himself again. He turned and was off. "Thanks Tame," he said. And he left.

[Training Complete]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's HF Training   Tyson's HF Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyson's HF Training
Page 1 of 1