Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice Empty
PostSubject: The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice   The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 am

Shin watched as the battle began, as in the battle of history topic, the gate had been blown down by the captains, but the kido corps captain wanted to take a more tactical way in, so he jumped as high as he could and landed on top of a wall. there a hollow awaited for him. Shin quickly attacked and beheaded the hollow. Shin also needed a fellow captain to press on the attack. and the help from the shinigami. he looked to the gateway area, there were many explosions and screams in that area. but this area of the city had a powerful enemy. He wanted to get rid of that enemy as soon as possible so the lower troops could easily retake there old homes. smoke arose into his nose and the sounds of screams of the wounded were entering his ears, and he saw places where there was blood and other objects in which the origin they came from Shin didn't want to know. if i die, then i will take as many of the enemy as i can with me, and then he waited for another captain whom would soon be arriving.

Last edited by shinikabi izinaru on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice   The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 am

[[Please don't put yourself in two deathmatches at once. Locked until his other battle is done]]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice   The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 am

fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice   The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice Empty

Back to top Go down

The second battle of seretei (Riuku and ONE arrancar) closed until further notice
Page 1 of 1