Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It just had to come to war (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

It just had to come to war (Open) Empty
PostSubject: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:31 am

War. The sounds. The sights. Everything about it made Taiki sick. If only it could just stop, but no. Everyone had to fight. And why did they have to fight? Because they enjoyed it, or they were ordered to. For whatever reason it would be better if there was no war. But a land filled with peace and happiness would never come. Never. As long as there were people on the earth. Some would want power, some would want wealth. Some might even just want to fight. And that is what lead to war. War, such a nasty word. Taiki was walked on a old street. He had no idea where it lead. Anger filled his head. He wanted this war to be over with. But it would never end. Once this war seemed to end, it would only start back up. World peace, also known as bullshit would never come. Never. And no one could say it would come, because it wouldn't. And that was the truth. Sooner or later people would get that. And stop talking about having all the races at peace. Taiki had his hands in his pockets, and his eyes closed. Something he always did. He never liked his eye color, because who would? Purple. Come on, no one liked that color in someone's eyes. But Taiki was stuck with it. There was a light breeze, but nothing else. There were a couple clouds in the sky. Some dark others white and fluffy. Taiki opened his eyes, just to close them again. He was alone.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 am

Shin, as he always loved citys and buildings and roads, was nearby a road on top of a building. he sensed high spiritual presense nearby, he never forgot that type of presense, a vizard. i wonder if its tyson? he thought. so he fell from the roof as usual and landed as if it was nothing. Shin didn't dare go near his Zanpoktou, for if he did he would probably be screwed. he knew that he wanted to destroy the arrancar, but when he came to think of it, why had there been evil in the first place? He bet it was when some cavemen tried to beat the crap out of each other with sticks, oh well, war was ar. and he had to follow the orders of yaoichi. he spotted a man on an old road. Shin approached slowly and carefully, hiding his spiritual presense to the best of his ability. which was pretty good. he spied on the vizard for a while. he seemed roubled. Shin cared and didn't care. what else was there to be? a lot of people are troubled these days......

he slowly walked up to the vizard revealing himself. he asked "What may i ask are you doing around these parts? Excuse me i appear i have not introduced myelf, my name is Shin. And yours might i ask?"
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 am

Taiki turned around. A shinigami. "What am I doing in these parts? Have you not heard the news. War is going on. And I was ordered to fight, and I bet you were too. What would I care of you name Shinigami?" Taiki wasn't in a good mood right now. His eyes were wide open, staring down the shinigami. Waiting to see what the Shinigami would say about what Taiki had to say. Taiki pulled his hands out of his pockets, and clinched his fist. Anger was running through his mind. It was the only thing he could think about. And all he said was his anger and hatred towards war. That hatred could make Taiki do something he wish he hadn't. It that could happen very soon.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:04 am

"I have to admit that i don't want to fight, and yes i was ordered to do so, but as a matter of fact i am not the biggest fan of war, maybe not at all, thats why i intoxicate my enemys instead of killing them at times. and i agree with you. plus i see that you are angry about the war," Shin said with an emotionless expression. "I wouldn't hurt a fly when i was alive, but now look at me...a killing machine," Shin said with a small bit of sadness in his eyes. he didn't care if the vizard saw. shin appeared to be a twelve year old boy and was acually 23. so what if the vizard cared? He shrugged,"I sometimes wonder why i even joined the shinigami. and i cant help but wonder why you would even want to join one of our races? we can be very alike and i don't even know your name." Shin said smileinga little. he looked at the vizards eyes, violet, a very interesting color. as a matter of fact a very unique color. he put his hand out offering a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:11 am

Taiki smiled. The sick sick Shinigami was starting to pis him off. Taiki clenched his fist too much, blood rained down on the ground. Not much, but still some. "I know good and well what its like being a Shinigami. I saw my division die in front of my eyes. I've seen things that would make you go crazy. I went through hell to get to where I am now. Yet you say you know war. You say you can take it. We'll see about that Shinigami." Taiki spat on the ground where the Shinigami was standing. It had enough of the kid. Enough.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:17 am

Shin was slightly anxious, it looked slightly like the vizard was ready to fight him, and Shin remembered there was a place he should be....the eastern wall of seretei. "You may want to kill me, but there are more people at seretei at the eastern wall, if we follow this road we can eventualy get there. will you join the seige?" he asked. which shin found really confusing. so he didnt reach anywhere close to his zan. he needed to be at seretei. and nothing would get in his way if he could help it. "What are your intentions.....vizard?"
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:31 am

Taiki looked down at his hands. The blood had stopped, but that wasn't what he was worried about. He wanted to do something good with these hands, but that wasn't possible. Taiki knew he would be doing the wrong thing. But he had to do something. He looked up at the shinigami. "I'll help you. But only this once." If Taiki had to fight a vizard he wouldn't. That was the only thing he wouldn't do. Ever.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:39 am

Shin smiled a little, "TThen shall we be going?" and with that he began to walk slowly yet waiting for the vizard to follow him, and he (or 'they') were off to seretei. "And think about this, you NEVER get to see me again."
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:50 am

Taiki watched as the Shingami walked by him. Thoughts were racing through his head. In one swift move Taiki pulled his blade out. The Shinigami was right behind him. He wouldn't know what Taiki was about to do. Taiki spun around and sent his blade towards the Shinigami's head. Hopefully it would hit. This kid would have to move pretty fast to dodge, and if he didn't he would die. A death he would never see coming.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 am

Shin saw the gleam of a blade soaring towards his head. he back flipped over his blade and slashed in mid air, and then he brought his legs through in attempt to kick the vizard.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:36 am

Taiki blocked the blade, and dodged the kick. He put his blade away, and smiled. "Good your fast. Don't worry I'm on your side for now."

[So damn short.]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 am

Shin was stunned for a second and stood a good six feet away in his dear suspicion. "O.K"
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Taiki walked past the Shinigami, and started towards where ever they were going.

[Short sorry]
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It just had to come to war (Open)   It just had to come to war (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It just had to come to war (Open)
Page 1 of 1