Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai

Kurai

you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 am

Ichi went up to kiniko and said."did you take my chocolate bar?"
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 am

"Maybe i did maybe i didn't" Kiniko said "what of it?" she asked while she wiped her mouth off.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 pm

"nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo" Ichisake wailed that was extremly expensive!" ...... but Ichisake didnt waant to hurt kiniko but she had an idea. "kiniko i have a solution,lemme see...Iknow! how about we have a practice fight whoever loses buys the chocolate bar." deal?
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:25 am

"fine" Kiniko said she thought that this was fair. she drew her blade off of her back and held it so that it covred her stomach. "alright bring it on" she said in a nonchalant voice
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:39 am

Ichisake smiled and drew her sword from her side. " your move kini san" she wasn't too mad about the candy bar but she still wanted to practice with her best friend cause she practiced her moves and she wanted to show her friend. the candy bar was just really an exuse for her to hang out with kiniko. (normally she would be extremly angrey if anybody ate her chocolate, but this was her best friend...this is diffrent.)
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 am

Kiniko boredly called out "Ishi ha!" she ran up to Ichi and hit the base of her neck her left arm and right leg paralyzing her. Kiniko had already used this tech so it would've been easeir to break it this time around.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 am

Ichisake smiled while she dodged Kiniko's strike to her neck, leg,and arm. and said,"espada de la tormenta lightning step!" she ran twice as fast as usual, she disappered and appaered right behind her, taking a swipe at Kiniko's arms,legs,and back.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 am

Kiniko flipped over despite the gash on her leg and kicked Ichisake's stomach spinning in midair she cut Ichisake's left arm. she flipped over again now she was right side up and facing Ichisake. Kiniko raced towards Ichi and jumpped over her head and kicked Ichisake's legs out from under her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:45 am

Ichisake gasped as she felt the wind taken out of her, she smiled as Kiniko gave her a small gash in her arm. but when Kiniko tried to trip her. she grabbed her leg and letting a small electrical current run along the edge of the blade, for she didn't wanna shock her too badly, she slashed kiniko's leg and with one swift movement, cut a small gash in kiniko's arm. Ichisake winced as she did this for Kiniko was after all, her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!   you stole my chocolate fool!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

you stole my chocolate fool!!!!!
Page 1 of 1