Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chocolate Salty Balls.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Mr. Karta
Ryoushi Leader
.Mr. Karta

Chocolate Salty Balls. Empty
PostSubject: Chocolate Salty Balls.   Chocolate Salty Balls. EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Well the title is incorrect as far as why I will be absent however it does clarify in the section I am posting in that I will be absent. The duration is still undetermined however. Basically my computer got hacked by a guy with no life. After that happened the security system went nuts so I had to shut that down for a little and in that little a virus crept on to my computer and deleted my bridge into the internet so I can't use the internet. Sorry to everyone who expected a topic with me soon I know there actually are a few of you. However if you know my number feel free to call I have been rather bored lately. Wrapping this up because I don't want to write more than I can can someone pm me the link to the new new divide I can get online about 30 minutes on weekday mornings until my computer gets back from the shop and another 30 min on weekday mid afternoons with random times scattered around so I want to have that link for when I get back fully and can actually do some stuff. Anyways Ill be seeing you and remember if you suck on chocolate salty balls especially if they are big then your colon will be happy you will be high in fiber and if its dark chocolate it will be good for every part of your body at least as the medical world says at the moment. So Adios for now.
~~Kitaro... Your loving Ryoushi Leader.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

Chocolate Salty Balls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Salty Balls.   Chocolate Salty Balls. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 am

Hahaha Interesting
You going to need to give me your number again
I kinda lost it over here Hahaha.
Back to top Go down

Chocolate Salty Balls.
Page 1 of 1