Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another battle to remember.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai

Kurai

another battle to remember. Empty
PostSubject: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:22 am

Ichisake is bored and needed something to do so she sat in a tree and waited to feel a presence.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:46 am

Reizo had nothing to do and he was bored so he thought he'll take a walk and bumps into who knows what. He hadn't been in a fight for some time and he didn't want to become rusty. He walked for some time and then he suddenly stopped. He looked at left and said "I wonder who's spiritual presure that is... well only one way to find it out." He turned his body to his left side and slowly started to walk. Although he was bored he enjoied the nature so he wasn't in a hurry. He slowly got closer and closer to the person he sensed. He then saw someone in a tree "Who are you if I may ask?" He then stood silently and waited for a response from the person sitting in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 am

Ichisake suddenly felt the presence, she opened her eyes and saw a young man politley asked for her name. she smiled happily at him and answerd, "Ichisake Hideyoshi nice to meet you." she jumped from the tree and landed softly to the ground. she studied the boy carefuly, smiled and said, " you must have been in many fights and you might know some useful moves." she pulled out her sword, grinned and said." care to teach me what you know?" she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Reizo stood still with his hands in his pockets as the girl gave an answer to his question and jumped down from the tree. She landed softly on the ground and looked at Reizo for a while. "I'm Reizo Kazama nice to meet you too." He said looking at the girl with a smile. "Me... well there have been near death experiences, but nothing too drastic. Just the everyday shinigami life. Wouldn't you agree?" He said still with a smile. "Yeah, but you look pretty though yourself." Reizo said as he saw the girl grawing out her sword. "Very well... I think this could get interesting." He said now whit a grin on his face. He slowly took his hands out of his pockets and drew his blade. He then held it horizontaly in front of him still sheathed. "Let us begin shall we?" Reizo said looking Ichisake in the eyes ready for almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Ichisake smiled. "cool, i've been in "near death experience" kinda things too so we're on the same page here. so what are you waiting for? make your move? or do you want me to go?" she wasn't impatient or rude she just wanted to see what he's got. she gave him a friendly smile and waited.she stood in a fightning stance and waited to see what he'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Reizo stood still at the same spot. He didn't move an inch. "Well then let's not whait. I can see your ready." He said looking at Ichisake. Just looking at her stance made clear that she wasn't going to hold back and noor was going he. "I'm sorry it's not polite to make a lady wait." He said smiling. Reizo closed his eyes. His black hair fluttered wildly as a wind blew by. He stood there and enjoyed it and then he opened his eyes and looked at Ichisake again. "Now then..." Reizo took a crouching like stance. He then dissappeared and the next moment appeared in front of Ichisake swinging down his sword even though it was still sheathed. "...show me what you got." He said as he did that.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Ichisake grinned as she ducked from his attack, she called her zan." espada de la tormenta! lightning step." she ran twice as quickly as usual. she started for his head but then struck at his arm, and waited for what he'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Reizo dodged the the attack aimed at his head and the blocked the other attack aimed at his arm and jumped back. "Huh... I missed... I got to admit that was pretty nice." He said and smiled. He then lounched another attack. He jumped in front of Ichisake and performed a spinning hit. One at her legs and another one at her chest. He then performed a spinning kick at her side. "But let's see how long you can keep that up." He said while he was doing his combo.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Ichi smiled and she jumped,ducked,and fliped sideways out of the way. then she said."espada de la tormenta!" lightning fell out of the sky and landed on her blade which had an electricle charge surrounding the zan, then with a smile, she blasted a lightning bolt right at Reizo. and waited to see how he would avoid that one.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 am

Reizo stood still with a smile on his face even though the battle had just begun he was already enjoying t from the dept of his hart. Reizo drew his blade and stretched out his hands at his sides. "Lend me your wind... Sora." He said, but from the noise of the lightning bolt Ichisake could only read his lips. Suddenly a bright light appeared and Reizo had dissappeared. When the light vanished Reizo had summoned his zanpackuto in it's shikai state. Reizo had already jumped in midair and then he threw the scyte at a large tree behind him. When the blade of his zanpackuto was in the tree Reizo pulled himself up, lounching himself even further in the sky. The lightning bolt missed Reizo and knocked the tree over. Reizo then threw his other blade at the tree. it spinned arround the tree and Reizo then threw the tree at Ichisake.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 am

Ichisake smiled at the power he had. she saw the tree heading at her so she said without blinking,"espada de la tormenta!" she raised her zan and struck the ground, sending her 20 feet in the air...out of harms way.she then found Reizo, smiled wickedly and said." espada de la tormenta hurricane frenzy!" she spun faster and faster like a hurricane, struck Reizo in the chest and landed on the nearest branch of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 am

Reizo followed Ichisake with his eyes. He looked at her as she sent her flying in the air at the same hight as he was. Then he saw her starting to spin. She struck his chest and sent him flying at the ground. Reizo knew he couldn't stop in midair flying down to the ground with the speed he did. He threw his blade at another tree. The blade spinned around the tree and Reizo stopped and spinndd around the tree and landed on a branch at the same hight as Ichisake. "Nice... I'm impressed." He then jumped and made a salto backwards. "Soaring wind." He said and shot a wind blast at Ichisake.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

Ichisake felt the wind pushing her back into a tree she felt a bruise but no blood...for now. she smiled and said."good one, but try this one for size...espada de la tormenta!" she made a whirlwind underneath him sending him flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:26 am

Reizo was lounched in the air by Ichisake's technique. He threw his chain blade at a tree branch and it spun around allowing Reizo to catch himself and pull him to the branch. Reizo sat in the tree in a kind of crouching position. He then stood up and rested his scyte on his shoulder. "I got to admit... your attacks are pretty strong and your techniques aren't half bad... so why don't we step up a notch, what do you say?" He said as he had juped in the air. He pulled his chain blade and cut off the branch, he then kicked the branch sending it flying at Ichisake. "I'm not finished yet." Reizo said with a smile as he landed on the ground. He threw his scyte at some trees around Ichisake and knocked off the trees making them fall on her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 am

Ichisake was impressed with his attack. she smiled at his complament and said."espada de la tormenta!" she quickly struck her zan on the ground. again causing her to fly out of harms way. then she said to Reizo."i must say, your pretty fast i cwonder if you can dodge this...espada de la tormenta! tormenta strike!" then she made her own personal hurricane then with a wide grin, threw the hurrican at Reizo and landed on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Reizo jumped back and landed on a tree branch. "Thanks." He said with a grin. He pressed his back at the tree and crossed his hands and took a rather casual stance. Then Ichisake performed her attack and threw a a hurricane at him. "Hm... let's see... alright I think I got it." He said snaping with his fingers. He started to spin his scyte verticaly by his side. He then spun it one more time horizontaly cutting down a bunch of trees around him. And then e threw his scyte and chain blade in the air. He jumped after them in the air. Reizo catched his zanpackuto scyte in the right and the chain blade in the left hand. He spun the scyte again, he then threw the scyte at Ichisakes hurricane. "Wind... tsunami." He said silently with a smile on his face. From the blade of the scyte a gigantic wave of wind came out and shot at the hurricane Ichisake made. The two attacks met in the middle of Reizo and Ichisake and made a air streem witch made all the trees still standing wave, some even couldn't stand against it and broke some where toren out off the ground. The once beutiful forest had turned into a battleground.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Ichisake looked around at what their attacks has caused and she whistled."awesome!...lets see...oh i know! espada de la tormenta!" five hurricans with an electircle charge surrounding them, came heading straight twords Reizo. Ichisake smiled and said."since you can stop my whirlwinds, i wonder if you can dodge this too."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Reizo was on top of a tree enjoying yet another breeze. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the five enormous hurricanes. The electricity was so strong it could be easily seen. Reizo had gripped his scyte and the chain blade lightly. He closed his eyes again and waited for a moment. Suddenly he opened his eyes and he had a grin on his face. "Well this is unenspected. I gues you have a bunch of tricks up your sleeve. Well I can clearly see I can't dodge anymore... what a drag... well if I can't escape I'm going to have to stand my ground. But I'll say you one thing... I'm not gona give up so easily." He said and his grip got stronger. He started to spin his scyte at his side. He then trew the scyte and it went through the hurricanes and spun around Ichisakes stomache. Reizo then pulled Ichisake closer and suddenly a bolt of lightning hit the chain end it got electrified sending to both ends of the chain electricity.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Ichisake felt the pain of her own electricity and she sudderd. then she opened her eyes, smiled and said, " very good, i'm very impressed, i might have one or two more tricks left," she raised her zan and said,"spirit of the wolf, awaken, espada de la tormenta!" suddenly, her eyes turned electric yellow. then a gigantic wolf that was the same color as her eyes, but the wolf had a static charge surrounding it. she smiled and the wolf got ready to lunge, she was in controll of it . she said"i hope your a dog person." she jumped on the wolf's back and with her zan, she pointed to Reizo. the wolf howled, and it lunged
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Reizo took the electricity silently. He had closed his eyes. His stance was bent. Parts of his clothes where smoking and even on fire. His back was smokind and there could be seen some electricity still shooting around his body. Hee opened his eyes and saw the yellow wolf which consisted of electricity. Reizo pulled back his chain sending the scyte back to him. "And here I thought I can go easy on you... well then there is no need to hold back is there?" He said with a grin. Reizo catched his scyte and as soon as his hand touched the scyte another load of electricity went through his body. "Looks like my zanpackuto is still electrifyed... I wonder if it will effect my techiques." Reizo said starting to spin his scyte at his side yet again. "Soaring wind." He said and threw his scyte at Ichisake. From the blade a stream of wind came electrifyed and pretty sharp. He then started to run at Ichisake as the wind blast was still in motion. Reizo ran past his scyte and then pulling it behind him. He jumped in the air and pulled the scyte closer to him. Reizo catched the scyte and the turned sideways with his right hand in wich the scyte was at Ichisake. Reizo stretched out his arm and started to spin the scyte verticaly. A air stream was eited from the scyte making his first attack go even faster. "Wind riders." He said and thre wind ghosts came out of the spining scyte. The wind ghosts where electrifyed aswell. The flew at Ichisake right behind the first attack.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:15 am

ichisake smiled, even when the wolf was part of her, she still could be herself, just..more aggresive. then when she saw the electrified ghosts she calmly cut through them and the wolf finished off the rest with it's teeth. (which were electrified as well.) then Ichi smiled, and said,"very impressive, now it's my turn." she nodded her head twords her wolf, which was already in a pouncing possition. the wolf circled Reizo, then pounced.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Reizo landed on the ground on his knee whit his head down. He then rose his head and looked at Ichiskae who had destroyed his attacks. He stood up and saw the wolf Ichisake was riding on was circling around him. He looked around trying to follow the wolfs movements. "Damn... your really good... I thought that attack would finish you off, but I gues your too though for my strategy... what should I do now..." He said as the wolf was still circling around him. "Damn it this is bad if this keeps up I'm going to lose this fight or even worse..." He thought and bite his teeth together. The wolf then pounced at him. Reizo ducked and the wolf jumped over him. Reizo took his scyte in his left hand and tryed to cut the wolf from below.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 am

The wolf got cut, and Ichisake felt a strong tingle on her neck, she shiverd and the wolf whimpered, but they both shook it off. Ichisake smiled and said,"very good, now its my turn!!!" she pointed at Reizo and the wolf attacked his front while she attacked his back.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya
Seiei Hanshin
Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:50 am

Reizo remained crouching after his attack had been sucsessful. His scytes blade pierced the wolf and left a deep scar. But unlike Reizo the wolf did not look satisfied nor happy. Reizo got up as Ichisake started her attack. Reizo saw her coming from the back so he turned around and blocked her attack with his chain that conected his scyte to his blade at the other end of the chain. Reizo the looked over his shoulder and saw the wolf charging at him. He couldn't do anything so the wolf rammed him and sent him flying through some trees. "Wind tsunami." He said and threw the trees off of him and lounched some trees at Ichisake and her wolf. Reizo then flashsteped behind Ichisake "Soaring wind." He said and sent the attack at them. then Reizo appeared in the air and swung down his chain with the scyte at them.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Ichi dodged all of the treees but was blown back 25 feet and she hit a tree, causing a long bleeding scratch on her arm. she winced a bit as the scyte cut her other arm open. she pointed at reizo and the wolf lunged, with ichi herself lunging at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another battle to remember.   another battle to remember. Empty

Back to top Go down

another battle to remember.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next