Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding a better life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Viajero

El Viajero

Finding a better life. Empty
PostSubject: Finding a better life.   Finding a better life. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:12 am

El Viajero was tired of this mockery of an existence. Day after day he did nothing as a Vasto Lorde. This life that he led has no purpose anymore. The mask of comedy had started to force its way to the surface, ripping apart any possible friends before they could even be made. His loneliness had become all consuming, and the evil inside of him had begun to take over. Viajero needed to find control over his powers and he needed to find it soon. Just because he was friends with no one doesn't mean he would unleash his black comedy upon the unsuspecting world.

There were tales of hollows that had broken their mask's and reached a new tier of power. A power so great that they forced the shinigami out of their own home. Wandering to the remains of an old arrancar Hide out on the edge of the Forest of menos. El Viajero had a purpose again, he need to break his mask. When he was a young hollow his mask had been his only friend; a friend that kept his pain from being exposed to the outside world. the thought of breaking it off and tossing it to the side like a shed skin would have made him sick. But now his mask was preventing him from moving on, and control himself, he knew the only place he could find answers he needed was from an arrancar, one that was left behind when the others moved on to take over soul society. if there was a place to find one it would be here, where they could still pretend they're allies hadn't abandoned them.

Walking through the halls El Viajero had to admit this was once a beautiful alabaster white building, but now it's walls had crumpled into piles of rubble, and and its floors were stained with blood of past battles. The decayed bodies of arrancar remained piled on the floor from the last war here. Coming out of the hallway into a long set of stairs, Viajero slowly started to walk up the steps sensing that his answers would be in the still intact watchtower. Reaching the top of the ascending staircase Viajero looked forward at a very large door. Charging a cero on his hand he fired the super charged ray of death, blasting the door off its hinges and ripping the door itself asunder. Walking calmly into the throne room a voice boomed out,” Why have you come to my palace without permission, you simple hollow?"

Answering back unflinchingly El Viajero said,” I have come to learn of becoming an arrancar. Just give me the info and I will leave," Looking forward he saw the owner of the booming voice. He was stunned to see it looked like a small child. It was quite the unintimating creature; The insignificant creature was laughing. Feeling his rage grow inside his body, he decided to take action before he lost control. Speeding forward he pinned the arrancar against a wall by it’s throat. Looking hard into it’s eyes he whispered, “I warned you once, and I will not repeat myself again, if I do you will die.” The arrancar began to choke before he dropped him. Looking up at his attacker, the arrancar realized his power was completely miniscule compared to that of his predator,” A..a…arrancar are formed from the breaking of the mask, push the inhumanity back and giving you human form. To break your mask, you have want to reach a new level, then you need to break your mask, this you can do yourself or have someone else do for you. That is all I know, please don’t kill me.”

Looking down at the pathetic creature wallowing at his feet,” Thank you,” with an about-face El Viajero started to calmly walk out of the building; once outside he wondered how to break his mask. Shrugging his shoulders he started to walk back to his cave in the middle of the forest of menos. Should he really do this? No his resolve couldn’t be broken; he refused to remain like this. The Evil inside of him would pounce the moment he showed weakness.

Entering his shallow cave he walked to the back and faced the wall of solid stone that makes up his cave’s end. Taking a big breath he reared his head back and slammed in into the wall. Feeling a small crack form he ignored the inconceivable pain that shot through his body and continued to sla his face into the stone wall. Feeling pieces of his mask fall off El Viajero reached up with his long fingers and gouged the rest of his mask off his face.

Feeling the power bubble up inside of him, El Viajero was in orgasmic Bliss. That was until his evil started to claw it’s way to the surface and attempt to take complete control. Forcing it out of his body evil meant to strike him down. But during its attack it was compressed it a barbed four-bladed spear. Falling to the ground Viajero let the proverbial high leave him. Smiling to himself he realized that his evil side had been his hollow nature. For the first time in a long time he felt a smile of happiness creep onto his face.

Looking down at himself he noticed that his body had completely changed. He had grown at least four inch's leaving him at 6'2" and his body now had defined muscles on it. But the most shocking part of his transformation was circular amplifier's on every major muscle and joint. Picking up his new spear, El Viajero looked in the direction of Las Noches. He had heard there was a group of merc's there that accepted people of any race into their fold. Stepping out of his cave he took a step toward a new more hopeful life.
Back to top Go down

Finding a better life.
Page 1 of 1