Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pulse Of Heart Soon Fades.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rono

Pulse Of Heart Soon Fades. Empty
PostSubject: Pulse Of Heart Soon Fades.   Pulse Of Heart Soon Fades. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 am

Ronoskai stood in the middle of a large sanded area with the wind whipping violently and his hair, cold black whiskered along with it. His captains robes shook as it was during the whole process. Rono's eyes where closed as he stood in that area listening to the wind pick the sand from the ground and it soon ceased and dropped it once more. His zanapktou on his side he placed a hand over it lightly and then slowly opened his cold black eyes that seemed that they could strike fear into the hearts of many. He shifted his head as the wind continued to flow through it and he sighed lightly and began to walk. The sun beamed down on his caramel skin tone and he had pulled a cloak from the research and development department.

His walked forward and then soon came to turns with a very bold hollow that could feel the captains reaistu and still wanted to follow suit. The big masked creature stood there daring Rono to move so he could advance with the attack. Rono calmly stepped forward and the rather large hollow advanced as well with a forceful punch that could shatter a building. Rono just lifted his hand and caught the punch calmly and applied a dose of energy towards the hollows arm and completely destroyed his physical body and he slowly began to denigrate into the thin air of the area that Rono was contained in. Rono sighed lightly and then picked his head up and looked forward.

"That was rather uninteresting....." His hair seeped through the coats hood and soon sensed a series of energies coming from a specific direction... "everywhere." A army of hollows shot out towards Rono each one of there non hearts yearned to kill him. Rono turned around and looked at the as they came and smiled slightly and grabbed for his zanpaktou and smoothly unsheathed it and surged it towards the hollows that were excelling towards him. A dose of wind that contained a series of blades sent towards the swarm. The blades pierced through each mask one by one they all fell and a couple still proceeded and they where cut off of life by Rono's energy.
Back to top Go down

Pulse Of Heart Soon Fades.
Page 1 of 1