Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering Yaouchi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Entering Yaouchi Empty
PostSubject: Entering Yaouchi   Entering Yaouchi EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 am

Yaouchi arrived in the White Sand Desert after gaining passage from Karakura town. He left the Soul Society and his life as the leader of the Shinigami behind. It was a life and a job that only a few people get in a life time yet he threw it all away. He knew the most pressing thing that had to be done was to come here. To come to the Hueco Mundo.

Yaouchi began to run through the white sand. Trudging along through the White Sand and running towards Las Noches just as he had seen in his dream a while back. He never told anyone about the dream but he was sure that what was happening in his dream would effect the world and least the arrancar and Shinigami forever. So that was why Yaouchi came to the White Sand desert. Why he must do what he must do.

[sorry its short but I said what I needed to]
Back to top Go down

Entering Yaouchi
Page 1 of 1