Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} Empty
PostSubject: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 am

He set foot on the marble floor and opened the door. Setting her down on her feet he tapped her butt to get in and shut the door. Stepping back he walked into the head master's room with out knocking or saying a word. He stopped in front of the desk and spoke aloud.

"Alright, tell me the truth and don't ***** foot Severin. Is she the one I think she is?"

There was a pause and the head master twirled around in his chair. Placing his hands clasped together he thought a moment and spoke.

"I have no clu-"

He was saying as Naht slammed his hands on the desk and started to yell.

"I SAID DON'T ***** FOOT DAMN IT!!!! TELL ME IS SHE THE ONE?!?!?!?!?! AND IF SO WHAT HAPPENED."

He yelled in an abrupt voice. The head master looked up to the large man named Nahtaiven and spoke softly.

'Yes. As to what happened to her memory, I can't tell you. There is only one person who could order me to tell you and he is currently away."

naht looked puzzled for a moment and spoke softly again.

"Oratik."

Was all he said as he stood up straight. He turned on his heel and spoke as he left the room.

"I'm taking her and teaching her myself. There is no need for you to take care of her anymore. As a legally apointed guardian, check the files, you should have come and told me. Now it's over and i'm taking her. That's that."

With that he left his the office and resumed his standing outside her dorm room. He just stood there thinking of this and what happened. It was all too fast.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 am

Ai blushed as he tapped her butt. She looked at him and smiled, before she stumbled in her room and shut the door. Sighing, she pulled herself onto her bed and looked around. The sound of shouting interested her and she leaned over listening to the voices. Her ear pressed against the wall.

According to the two of them she was something special... something different. Naht knew more than he let on and it was frustrating to her. But what hurt the most was the headmaster had lied to her. He had been a father to her, but here she was hearing that he had lied about her for 72.. no 73 years.

Her eyes looked soft as she walked to the mirror in her bathroom and stared at her fading pink hair. She wished to know what to do. It was irratating. She couldn't do a thing. She wanted to remember.. but there was nothing but black space. She splashed her face with cold water and rested her head on the glassy reflection. "Where do I go from here?"

On top of it all was the fact she had strange feelings about the man. Was it so wrong? Possibly... but she felt so strongly connected with him. She wanted to be his and his alone. She sighed again, letting the air escape her lips like an angry breeze.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:44 am

Resting his head against the door he sighed once more. Finally he turned about and knocked on the door as he slowly opened it. With a soft voice he spoke.

"it's be Ai."

He said as he closed and locked the door behind him. He looked around and felt sort of sad she had been through this. Sitting on her bed he thought of things about what to do and what happened. He softly spoke as he looked down.

"I'm taking you to Rukon. Your going to live there from now on, at least until you are strong enough and know enough to pass the exams. Then you will be placed into a division, I'll pull some strings and if I'm captain still you will be placed into my division. I promised I would protect you, and protect you I shall. And, Ai, i have something I want to tell you, but I don't know if I should. It's just that i....It's that I.....I sort of....Well I happen to....I just...I-"

He stalled trying to find the right way to put things but instead he sat there face falting and not knowing how to say it. He was at a loss and didn't know how to speak his mind.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 am

Ai walked in from the bathroom and wiped her face with a towel. She blinked a few times and stood still as he spoke. He seemed so sad and for a moment she felt hypnotized, trapped in his face. Trying to shake it off, she walked forward a bit more and knelt down. She didn't really hear him anymore; in fact she couldn't. Her eyes rested on his and within a brief moment, she reached forward and rested her hands on the sides of his head. Her fingers curved around his ears and seemed to mold to his face.

After a second of silence, she leaned forward and gently, she pressed her lips to his. She felt her heart thudding like a hammer. It felt like a fire burning at her lips as she connected them. She hoped he wouldn't push her away, her body seemingly ecstatic at being so close to him once more. She was not the little girl he had once watched over. She was different.. physically and mentally.

Her eyes fluttered open briefly as she blushed a small bit of memory of him slipping back. "I remember when I was little.." She paused. "I always saud I would marry you someday." Her eyes looked distant before she let out a soft chuckle, "You always laughed..."
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:01 am

As she kissed him he pulled her in close for the kiss as well. His hands around her head, seemingly holding it there. He loved her oddly enough and finally he realized both were true. He loved her and she was the one he watched over back then. As she commented and pulled back he looked to his right a moment and scratched the back of his head.

"You know, I never thought that would come true. I always thought that you would remain like a little girl to me, i never once thought that.....that this would ever happen. Ai, I...I love you."

He said as he pulled her in for another kiss. he whispered three words in her ear and broke their lock as he smiled softly and spoke in tone that matched.

"You know, you still have to put some clothes on. Your butt naked."

He giggled and pulled her on his lap, holding her for a moment and kissing her shoulder. Soon after he let her go and walked to the door. His head turned back as his body faced to the side.

"Get your stuff ready, we leave as soon as you are fully packed."
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:16 am

She enjoyed every second of the kiss. Her heart seeming almost connected to his while their lips connected. After her broke free and confessed his feelings. She blushed and allowed the second kiss. Her lips gently pulled at his breifly and she rested her forehead on his cheek and stared up to his eyes. "I love you too... I-I really do."

Ai laughed lightly and kissed his cheek as she got up. "I suppose you're right, I need clothes." She let out a yelp and fell back in his lap as he pulled her there to simply hold her. Her face showed complete contentment. Temporarily closed her eyes and leaned back, softly breathing. As he pushed her up again and stood at the door, she nodded.

Turning away she began pulling off the haori, before pausing. "I'll meet you outside." She nodded before pullling off her clothes and reapplying a different set. This time her clothes lacked their usual punk look and she simply wore a jacket over a halter top with a pair of black pants.

Once she was finished, she turned and set off to meet him once more. Fixing her clothes a bit, she pulled her hair back and couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:23 am

Stepping outside he saw her undress and smiled a bit. closing the door he stood out there. Thinking still of things to happen. What would become of the two? what did he see in her? what did he think of her? what would happen if anyone found out? He didn't care anymore, he cared about one thing, or rather two. His love for her and his promise to protect her. Those would come before even his fight for Soul. If he was cast aside then he would protect her before he would help an ally, it was his way and his thoughts. Standing there he gazed at the people around and seemed that all there was, students with no idea why a captain was here in the school or even why he didn't have his Haori. He just stood there, and waited.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:29 am

Ai finished getting dress and fixed herself. Why the sudden care for her appearance? She wasn't sure. She opened the door and 'indiscretly' slipped a piece of white fabric to him. "I believe this is yours." She stated with a grin. The students stared at her.

"Is she getting executed?"
"''Ey little renegade, what did you do this time?"
"I heard she attacked a teacher last night."

Ai shrugged her shoulders and ignored them. She was used to rumors and for once she'd let them think what they pleased. She stretched her arms up and behind her head, "Alright let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 am

Naht's sword was taken out of his obi and slammed on the marble floor, sheath an all. His voice was deep and held a sort of power. His force that he slammed it with cracked the very marble under the saya.

"ENOUGH. Miss Faramir is going on a little trip is all. NOW, ALL OF YOU GET TO CLASS."

He said with a hiss and his saya slammed once more. With that he put it in his obi and discreetly took the Haori. From that he walked towards the door and to Rukon. A place where all would know and love, and she would not be scrutinized by her piers.

{{Exit---->New home and abode, my house is your house.}}
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 am

Ai stuck out her tongue to her piers and hurried after Naht. She was excited to get out of the academy; curious to what it'd intel. She kept her steps close to him, almost on his heels. "You know you didn't need to defend me like that. I'm used to their bad-mouthing." She smiled, her steps almost hops to follow him.

[exit with Naht]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}   Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}} Empty

Back to top Go down

Debate-Head master's office and Ai's quarters{{knock before entering please ~.~}}
Page 1 of 1