Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) Empty
PostSubject: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:23 am

Tame just came from the Mansion wear he slept for a week straight and was awake now and walking around showing no Reiatsu at all making himself seem as a human. Tame walked with his hands in his coat pockets. Tame had his head up just walking tall, in a straight path. Tame was thinking hard about something, he was walking to the beach where he would sit and relaxe. " I wonder how she doing havent seen her since the attack." Tame said whispering as he havent seen a partner since he was in the Soul society when he was the Captain of Division 10. Tame just kept walking and thought about her. Tame then arrived at the beach he then took off his jacket and sat down on the sand. He took off his shoes and socks and then dug his foot into the sand and watched as the water was shining from the moons bright light.

((Yes, It sucks deal with it for now please.))
Back to top Go down
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:35 pm

[ooc: Yay! Permission!]

Walking about in a gigai still felt strange sometimes, but Syu shrugged it off. It was also one of the few times she bothered to appear so normal...as a gigai with cat ears would be strange. Nope, in this form she was just a human girl with long blond hair and orange eyes, and perhaps a great smile. In this time she wore simple black shoes, a pair of dark-blue jeans, a sweater that was off the shoulders and a pale lavender with roseatte patterns, and a darker purple sleeveless turtle neck underneath. The sleeves where pushed up to about mid-forearm, as it was rather pleasant out. In her pocket was her soul candy, should she require it spontaneously, but she hoped none too soon, and reiatsu levels kept low to the point she felt like a normal human.

A bit of walking led to her finding...nothing spectacular, until she reached what appeared to be a beach. Visits to them weren't frequent in the SS, especially with duties to pursue, but considering she might find something interesting...who'd mind? Walking along the sand she nearly didn't notice the person ahead, sitting and watching the waves ahead. Normal dictation said to usually let him have his peace as he seemed contemplative. But no, Cat Curiosity dictated questioning! Or demanding...but she'd go nice as that would give results more likely.

"Hey stranger," he'd hear from his left, as she walked up from behind a bit, "Soothing to watch isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Tame still watchng the waves he grabed a lade that was resting in his pocket it was a daggeralso known as his Zanpaktou. Tame looked at her with the corner of his eyes. He didnt speak a word. " Hum just a human, Still better keep my guard up." Tame said in his head. " Hey, You are? And didnt your mother teach you about sneaking up on people and didnt she teach you about talking to strangers." Tame said cvering his dagger, placeing it back in its sheath. Tame then looked at the lady fully turning his head towards her. " Yeah it is pretty smoothing to watch, Especaily whe you got alt on your mind." He said in a calm emotionless voice. Tame then turned and look back at the Waves and then sat there closing his eyes, lisening to the sound and the nice breaze the wave's brought.
Back to top Go down
Ugawa Yotono
10th Division Captain
Ugawa Yotono

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 pm

The makeshift gate that Yotono had to stand in line to use was crude and slightly pathetic compared to the ones in the seretei. But war times meant cutting back and by cutting back they were not only relegated to the slums of rukonagi but to halfway descent gates that didn't look like it would hold together for the trip to the human realm. After proceeding forward Yotono made his way through the gate with less trouble than he expected and arrived on a sandy shore somewhere in Karakura town." This place brings back memories, I haven't been back to the real world since before the invasion." Yotono thought to himself as he dusted the sand off of his Kimono. The new 10th division captain strolled down the shore before coming up on a bench seemingly occupied by two humans. Yotono was not in a gigai so he decided to be nosy and approach the two with intentions to eves drop to see what the living was buzzing about this time of year. As Yotono approached he stood behind the two, peering his head in between them to get an up close an personal seat to their conversation, being invisible to the living sometimes had its advantages.
Back to top Go down
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:14 pm

"My mother couldn't tell me anything. The dead don't talk," oh how ironic it was to say such a thing, but in all truthfulness she couldn't recall having a mother, nor any lessons that might have been imparted. She didn't quite receive one of those lovely family units long ago..."As to talking to strangers, you appeared lonely so I figured I'd over you my company, my name is Syu. If you don't want my company though, I'd be more than happy to let you go on in peace." Something...just felt strange. Oh if only she could brush her hand against his skin for a moment she might find why, but to do so would be utterly odd, and instead she shoved her hands into her pockets to help resisting. Continuing to stand at his side, saying a bit more than arms length away she looked out at the ocean, pretending not to notice the knife.

It was calming, and it was about this time someone else decided to pop in. Apparently. Her mind could only fathom that someone had seen her sneak off and perhaps she was being retrieved already. Well...hopefully that wasn't the case, and if it was, she still had her own excuses. Seemingly ignoring the eavesdropper she smiled as she watched the ever flowing tide,
"A lot hum? Its not easy lives we lead in these times, so its understandable. I'm willing to listen if you wish to talk, or not, if I'm to leave your side already."
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Tame looked at her and smiled. " It's fine you can stay Syu. Please sit down." Tame then seen the Shinigami walk up and just started to lisen in. " Eh, Dum Shnigami, If i wasnt with this human i would kick his ass right now." Tame said in his head. " Even sad that he actualy thinks i am a human." Tame then grinned and looked at the lady. " So, what are you doing here. Walking around the beach alone at this time of night." Shouldn't you be at home with your family in bed." Tame said kinda guessing her age and gussing she was like almost all the other female humans he incountered married, or had a boyfriend. Tame then looked at her once more.
((Short Cant think i just lost it....))
Back to top Go down
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:32 pm

[ooc: sorry Yoto >< Although not poofing!]

Invited to stay, Syu took a seat on the beach, and had her hands rest on her bent knees, but was still keeping some distance. They were still strangers. More questions on her bizarre behavior for possibly a general human female, it wasn't hard pressed to figure she might've had a boyfriend, appearing 21 now and forever. Or at least a really long time if not forever. "Is it so wrong to go for a late night stroll, and alone? I'm obviously not alone in doing so," at this point she'd leaned forwards, so that her chin could rest on her now crossed arms, smiling at him. The brightness of the smile dulled as she looked out at the water again, "You're assuming too much of me again. I have no beau, or family either, but at least that means I'm a free woman to do what I want!"

Syu then stretched her arms over her head, reaching for the sky and relieving a few muscles at the same time. Back to the curled position as before, though, she looked over at him, "The same could be said about you. No girl waiting back home for your return? Or did you screw up on an anniversary gift or birthday or something?" A light giggle was unearthed from her, always amused at such a folly that women could get so haughty over.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Tame was suprised to learn she was single. " Single but still doesn't give you the right to walk alone at night this Town isn't so great for a beautiful young lady like yourself to be walking the town alone, something might happen. " Tame said in a deep voice. He then lisen to the rest that she had to say looking out into the Wave. " No, I don't have any woman to go home to, I just haven't connected with any in this lame town. " Tame said calmly to the girl. " I wonder how the Soul society doing, Then again whats the point i can't remember a thing about the place after the war with the Espada." He said in his mind still lookin at the waves. " Life is hard without a woman with you to calm you down when you are at the bridge of......Nothing forget what i said i am just talking. By the way i never told you I am Tamekaze Zaraki." He said calmly thinking again looking into the Moon light, that seem to make the ocean itself glow.
Back to top Go down
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 pm

[ooc: la-de-da-de-da, gonna post with figuring Tame's left due to him being in a new topic, you have...a day to reply Yoto before I ditch you AGAIN! XD]

Something must have come up, as now Syu was left alone on the beach, the man toddling off to do...'manly' things or whatever men did after they left a woman sitting on the beach. Either way it seemed it was her and 'stalker boy.' At least that's what she thought of him, or maybe 'creepy boy' cause he'd decided to eavesdrop on the conversation for a bit. With Tame gone and thus, no one but the shinigami around, she smirked, watching the waves as she called out to him.

"Are you going to hide all night or do I get to know why you were listening in on my conversation. I do hope its a good one...I do like good reasons. Bad ones...however..." Syu trailed off, leaving the open threat. It was hard to say if she meant the threat or not, due to the jovial sound of her voice, but the well trained ear would be hard to mistake that sharp edge laying beneath the surface. For all she knew he'd been the reason the man had had to leave, and he might have become an interesting specimen if they'd gotten to talk longer. And if he wasn't even a seated member so help her, not a soul would miss him...
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:22 pm

((Sorry got bored and, Nothing was goin on. In this Topic ... You can join the new topic do, okay Syu))
Back to top Go down
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am

[ooc: Meh, its fine, and I guess I'll just leave this one now and figure out something to do]

For whatever reason the shinigami didn't answer back and she could only sneer in disdain and amusement. So he thought he was above her did he? Fine, he could play whatever little game he wanted, so long as he didn't continue to get in her damned way. "If you plan to eavesdrop, make sure you don't run my target off next time. I don't like intrusions unless they're helpful, and so I'll leave you to go play hollow killer on your own." With this said she stood up, walking off into the town in search of new folks to converse with, and...leave it there.

[exit - to some place to be decided later]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)   A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards) Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk on the beach (Invite only, but Open to Vizards)
Page 1 of 1