Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honorable Flower (Zan App) *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

Honorable Flower (Zan App)  *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite) Empty
PostSubject: Honorable Flower (Zan App) *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite)   Honorable Flower (Zan App)  *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:51 am

Name:katai kanshaku

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Awaken my flower

Level: Shikai

Family: Kido/plant/void

Sealed Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

[shikai]Released Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:
Spoiler:

Shikai Techniques:

Spoiler:
[Bankai] Released Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability:
Spoiler:

Bankai Techniques

Spoiler:

Flower Abilities(Most all have an 80% chance to miss):
Spoiler:

Mask: Honorable Flower (Zan App)  *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite) Tree-Demon-Mask

Last edited by Kouka izumi on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Honorable Flower (Zan App)  *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honorable Flower (Zan App) *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite)   Honorable Flower (Zan App)  *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:19 am

You have only up to shikai, (please but the bankai in a spoiler or something).

Add more detail into the shikai ability, what ca flowers do, how many are there, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Honorable Flower (Zan App) *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite)   Honorable Flower (Zan App)  *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:29 am

Fixed!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Honorable Flower (Zan App) *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite)   Honorable Flower (Zan App)  *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:37 am

approved I guess but I am pretty sure that this is gonna get corrected
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honorable Flower (Zan App) *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite)   Honorable Flower (Zan App)  *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Honorable Flower (Zan App) *Complete Now, plz c heck and approve! (im ranked elite)
Page 1 of 1