Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Heck Of A Trip.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

One Heck Of A Trip. Empty
PostSubject: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:24 am

Name: Distortion

Appearance: The appearance is evyerthing avround you that is non-organic. It just need to be activated.

Ability: He can move non-organic matter freely to his will. Though this power cannont effect the weapons of the enemy. A better example of this power would be; if I took a stree light and made it into a snake. Now the glass casing is going to be the fangs. If I wanted to extend out the fangs then the glass would become thinner and be easier to break. Zero can control the said objects by putting a bit of his reiatsu. Zero then can control it the object in a radius of 10ft in his visual sight. Depending on the size of the object causes more reiastu output, having him reduce what he can control. The biggest Zero can control is something the size of a seafood shack, but in doing something of this size he can only control that, due to the amount of reiastu put into is.

Last edited by Zero Twilight on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:37 am

Just curious, what you posted here is the only things you can do with this power or is there more to this? Since you control oxygen, you can simply make a person implode or proceed with an insta-kill viral attack, so it's a bit OP'd.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:40 am

No, no instant kills. As it says for the suffocation I only do it to KO or if they want to die. And I'm not as cheap to casue people to explode.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:37 pm

15 feet is alot, anyone who even gets close to you can be suddenly combusted as it says that you can set them on fire, not to mention if any fire attacks can even get close to you or water attacks, they are suddenly cancelled by your oxygen powers. If anything, element negation isn't allowed, as it's OP'd. I am not saying you'll do it but there is the window of potential to do it.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:18 pm

As it is stated, it is all in a visual range, I can't see it if it is coming up behind me.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Ah, but sight alone would be a terrible thing as it is constant. If you look at them, you can just spontaneously combust them or burn them from the inside even as oxygen is breathed in by the person, or even make them drown instantaneously by just looking.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Well it is edited out to state that I cannot use my power inside my opponent.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:50 pm

To make it fairer, edit it so the fire source comes out of you rather than ignition through no medium. After that, I'll look upon your sheet more favorably.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:28 pm

This is a bit vague, how do you control that said non-organic object through your own free-will? Surely you aren't omnipresent or omnipotent. Detail how and your range, you can't control everything everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Edited..
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Thank you for addressing my concerns, I hereby in the power vested in me, APPROVE you.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Alright, but can the size of what I control get bigger, as I grow stronger?
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Sure, if you're Elite, I'll let you go ahead and control something the size of a sperm whale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Heck Of A Trip.   One Heck Of A Trip. Empty

Back to top Go down

One Heck Of A Trip.
Page 1 of 1